11:11 (SinRin)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

- Yerin-unnie, you know now 11:11 - sat down next to her older friend SinB, her cold expression on her face broke into a gentle smile.

- Yes and now it will be 11 seconds - Yerin laughed, not looking up from the phone clock, in a voice, counting the seconds. - And ... 11s, girls make a wish! - She shouted to all the members who were out of reach.

I thought we would be alone, as it was before, ” making her wishes, SinB stared at her friend's focused face. " Before, 11:11 pm was just our time ."

 

We used to make wishes together and laugh.

We often chatted late at night and listened to each other.

Previously, we could talk about everything in the world until we even thought if we would ever have something to talk about.

I remember like yesterday, you said:

- You are a good friend, EunBi. I am comfortable with you, I feel that my heart always knows that it can be protected by you.

“You can always count on me, unnie, ” I assured, hugging her around the waist after Yerin's arms wrapped around her. - After all, you are my heart, you are my desire.

I was happy because you let me into your world.

The world where only I existed.

 

But everything has changed.

At some point, everything changed .

I felt ah that you departed ah.

- Sorry, SinB , I'm late - I apologized to Yerin , holding her hands. - But we can repeat it the next time, right?

- Why are you late? - taking out her arms, then crossed them over her chest, SinB frowned .

-Yuju asked me to go to the same store with her. Do you remember, she said yesterday that ...

Then I stopped listening to her, just nodded my head, pretended to hear and understand.

I thought after those words we became more than friends, but ...

Her lateness happened more and more often, now she was not alone with me.

Still, I was too straightforward then. How can I fix it so that everything can be returned ? "

 

I found a way to return everything, just returned to my old self, before those strange feelings.

Only Yewon knows how hard it was , only I told her everything.

She sat next to me when I was looking la its th picture gallery on the phone.

She wiped away my tears when I smiled at the sight of your bright smile (the one that is intended only for me) .

She whispered affectionate words when I waited with trepidation for 11:11 pm, she covered the screen with her palm so that I would not see this time, opened it only when the clock was 11:12 pm.

Someday those feelings will stop hurting your heart. I am always with you, you can contact me at any moment. I will always be here . "

I learned to cry without tears, to keep everything to myself, not to show you how much it hurts.

I've learned to be your friend again.

 

- SinB, what are you thinking? - mischief appeared in her gaze, Yerin turned to the girl sitting next to her.

- If I tell you now, the wish will not come true - SinB grunted, starting to get up, but her friend's hands held her up, pulled her to her with force, sat on her knees. - Ha ha ha, Yerin-unnie , ticklish !She laughed, breaking free from Yerin's tenacious hands, which began to tickle her. - I won't say anything, ha ha ha.

- Will not say? Yerin asked mockly.

- I will not say!

- Boo, so not interesting - Yerin pouted, releasing SinB from the grip, then her gaze shifted to Umji, who was now descending the stairs. She quickly jumped up and ran to her younger friend: -Yewon , what are you thinking?

 

I hope that you will be happy with whoever you choose.