Yerin puppy_23

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Wednesday

In addition to promoting as a group, SinB was honored with the title of "Artist of the Month", and in honor of him, it was necessary to show the best dance moves. Although SinB felt like a burden to the title, she still asked her coaches to teach her hip-hop dance. Over the course of Tuesday night, the trainers prepared the entire dance and now it was SinB 's turn to learn it.

Since Wednesday morning (the beginning of practice) SinB has disappeared into the dance class. The girl disappeared all day, Umji was worried that she wasn’t eating or resting, so she collected a lunch box with fruits (gave it in the morning through the leader), and then decided to come in person (to make sure of the correct nutrition). Yerin took with her as she needed to walk the dog.

Umji was proud of her best friend as she stood to the side and watched the dance. She hasn’t shown herself yet so as not to interfere with the lesson. After all, she herself knew very well what it meant to study all the basics of a new direction of dance. When the music stopped, taking Yerin's puppy under her arm, Umji stepped out into the light, shouting delightedly:

- Wow ! You're just gorgeous, SinB!

SinB, seeing her friend with joy, danced strange movements and, like a child, laughing hurried to hug Umji .

- You came, Yewon! Look, I told the members that the members would come - bragged SinB tightly hugging her shoulders, hugging her. The Yerin puppy barked happily, resting its muzzle on the girl's chest, feeling the warmth. - Oh my god, baby Yerin, did I put you down there? Aygoo, Yewon, you should have said what's in Yennie's hands ! - scolded the maknae, and then pleadingly asked her friend: - You will stay?

- I have time - a few words from maknae and a smile of happiness blossomed on SinB's face .

Umji really stayed, like Yerin's puppy , they both watched SinB's preparation with the dancers, cheering her from their seats, giving that strength to move on.

When SinB finished, she was given permission to leave early, not as usual, she invited Umji to dinner. Dinner, as always, went in a relaxing manner, fun and easy. During the meal, the members called them, asked them to bring something to the dorm (they were too lazy to order). The puppy Yerin ran happily ahead of them, occasionally looking around to determine the distance from the slowly walking girls.

Puppy Yerin did not interfere with their dialogue, or rather Princess Yerin, who noticed some change in the relationship between the two mistresses, did not interfere. Princess Yerin intuitively felt that today something is being born between them. Looking through the eyes of the puppy, Princess Yerin saw timid glances at shy gestures, touching hands. Such looks and smiles she observed in her kingdom, during a sick room, when a gentleman courted a lady. She often saw such views from her parents.

There was no envy or jealousy in her heart, because she loved them equally.

Puppy Yerin would disagree with Princess Yerin, saying that he loves Mistress Umji more than Mistress SinB .

Puppy Yerin once again looked back at the slowly walking housewives, stopped, sat on its hind legs, looked at them suspiciously. They did not notice, they were absorbed in their conversation, which was carried through the voice and through body gestures. They walked past the sitting puppy and walked a short distance until they were stopped by the barking of their dog.

- Oh, sorry, Yennie - hurried back Umji , sat down next to her, wanted to pick up, but the puppy Yerin refused, moved back.

- Are you offended, baby? Sorry, we chatted - tried from the other side of SinB , but also got rejected by the puppy.

The puppy Yerin got up on its paws, looked skeptically at both housewives, as if by its appearance saying:

You are straight, like a couple in love. Completely in their own world . "

Surprisingly, this look was unmistakably understood by SinB , which is why she flatly waved her hands, blushing and averting her gaze from Umji's uncomprehending gaze .

-No, no, we're just friends, Yennie. We are closer than friends, practically a family - SinB chattered , jumping up, moving away from the puppy, which did not believe a single word in defense.

-Oh, - Umji guessed, her cheeks also flushed red, her eyes also ran in different directions, her voice stuttered a little when she was proving her point of view to the puppy. - We're really just close friends, SinB is my best friend, Yennie .

Puppy Yerin's still didn't believe, if instead of a muzzle there was now a face, then the girls would see how their lips curled into a knowing grin. And the puppy walk was proof of that.

You cannot deceive me as a hostess. But rest assured, I won't tell anyone. This is our little secret . "

Besides, how can a puppy tell something, because she is an animal, not a person. And in order to finally put an end to itself, the puppy Yerin, running at arm's length from the hostesses (awkward and shy), barked:

" I fully approve of your choice ."

- Oh my God, Yennie has watched too many romantic films this month - finding the courage to look at each other, the hostesses smiled shyly. - Now she will think that we are meeting in secret.

- But, look at her - Umji smiled at the important puppy that was running in front of them, perking up her ears and proudly stepping on the grass with her paws. - She looks so happy.

- Yes - SinB smiled lovingly , - she looks happy.

- I don’t want to disturb her happy evening, not today. - She turned to SinB with a smile, took her by the arm, and pressed closer, Umji said.

- Agree. Not today - pulling her friend closer to her, whispered SinB .

 

Thursday was all about Sowon , whom puppy Yerin's adored, albeit hiding under the guise of condescension. This was the only day Sowon was free, from morning to evening. Puppy Yerin was waiting for Thursday, starting from Wednesday evening. The little heart of the puppy fluttered with happiness and joy when she ran past the half-closed door of the older girl. She listened to every rustle, sound, waiting for the moment when Sowon would call to her (or accidentally leaving the door of the room, she would see a standing puppy, pick it up, caress, wrap the puppy with her care and affection).

Thursday morning came, the puppy Yerin yawned sweetly, half-asleep left its crib and, losing balance, flopped on its side. Her eyes closed again by themselves, she would have fallen asleep again if her left ear had not caught the faint click of doors and the shuffle of feet on the floor. The puppy Yerin is (almost) cheered up, these steps she will recognize anywhere. Her senior mistress, Sowon, stood up .

" Hurray " flashed through the sleepy brain of the puppy, frightening the princess Yerin , who was dozing in another subconscious .

What? What happened? Princess Yerin was alarmed , jumping up from fluffy blankets woven from soft grass and flowering plants.

" Nothing, just my owner Sowon woke up " happily swept next to the frightened girl a puppy. “ Today will be our day! I've been waiting for him for so long! "

And, of course, I thought it was something serious. Don't scare me like that anymore, Yennie yawned, returning to her bed again, her side, fell asleep.

Not interesting with you, Yerin. ” If the dog could snort, it would snort now.

Sowon appeared in the overview of the opening between the living room and the corridor, the puppy forgot about everything happily ran to the feet of the mistress.

- Why are you awake so early, Yerin? - Sowon asked sleepily, bending her tall body down to pet the puppy with difficulty.

Good morning, mistress, ” yapped the puppy Yerin, exposing his body to the morning caresses.

- It's still so early - complained Sowon , carefully stepping over the puppy, walked into the living room, fell on the sofa, climbed in with her feet, curled up in a ball, tried to sleep again.

"Mistress, you have already got up, play with me " joyfully jumping up near the sofa, the puppy Yerin asked loudly .

- Yerin! - Sowon shouted irritably, but instantly regretted when the puppy whined in offense. - Sorry, Yennie, but you're too loud. It's so early and you're already loud, what will happen when I finally wake up? Rubbing her face, Sowon muttered in a hoarse voice. - Okay, okay, I got up, - she said gruffly as Puppy Yerin's started bouncing around her face again.

From the very morning until a certain hour of the day, the puppy Yerin was incredibly happy.

Her beloved mistress Sowon devoted her free time entirely to her alone.

What did they do after breakfast?

What a stupid question, of course we went for a walk. At first, just a walk along the dusty road, full of people hurrying about their business. Then crossing several streets, the owner of Sowon looked into one store, into another store, leaving the puppy on a leash. But the puppy was not bored, because the owner of Sowon returned quickly, bringing something delicious. After numerous such trips, the puppy's belly was so full that she looked at the goodies with disgust.

I love my owner, but if we go to one of these shops, I'll run away, ” the puppy decided to herself, still pacing importantly ahead of Sowon , although not as briskly as in the morning.

Yerin's puppy is tired, but she will never complain to Sowon .

She did not want to upset her with anything, even if cuts from the surface appeared on her paws.

Today is a free day, if the puppy complains, it will be returned home and sit there completely alone, waiting for the return of the owner.

No I do not want to.

-You’re probably already tired, huh, Yerin? Soon you will rest, another store, and we will go to the park - patting on the back, Sowon said softly, herself, wearily rubbing her forehead, looking back at the store with the inscription "Zoology". - The last hope for him, if I don’t find here too, I’ll give up the idea.

Puppy Yerin didn’t know it yet, but for almost a month Sowon was discussing (behind the puppy's back) with the other girls about “adopting” another puppy. She always wanted more than one puppy to run around the house, although with the appearance of the snow-white puppy Yerin , the desire disappeared for a while.

It was just that no one knew how to inform Yerin of the change.

Yesterday, they secretly gathered in Yuju's room, conferred, came to an agreement:

You first find who you want to take, send us a photo or video, we will weigh everything again and tell Yennie . She, too, must know, must participate in the choice. We can't do that with our Yerin. "

Since the morning Sowon has been looking for that same puppy, but so far with no result.

Leaving Yerin to wait for her, Sowon entered the last previously planned pet store, where, in addition to reptiles and other animals, there was a shelter for dogs and cats. Not as big as in previous stores, but it was. Sowon greeted politely and walked straight to the part where the dogs were.

-Not long ago they brought new-born puppies to me, - the person said, following Sowon.

Sowon stopped right next to the cardboard box where the puppies squeaked.

-How cute they are,- Sowon's voice said sweetly, dropping to his knees and carefully taking out one of them, the same white, tiny puppy like Yerin's. The puppy whined, sticking out a little pink tongue, looked piteously at the girl. Sowon's heart melted, she hugged him to her, gently cradling, gently whispered:

- I chose you, kid. I'll come for you soon. Soon you will have a big sister ( Yerin ) and 4 mistresses who will fall in love with you.

Sowon filmed a video, took a photo, sent everything via chat to her girls, after which she agreed with the store owner not to give it to anyone.

She came out in high spirits, the puppy Yerin greeted her with a tired smile, she was very glad (not at all against) when Sowon picked up and held in her arms until the park.

Today the girls and I will discuss everything, and tomorrow Yuju will prepare you for a new resident in our house. Hope you are happy, Yerin "

 

(autor: it reains to write Friday, after that the chapter about girls jealousy for puppy Yerin is almost ready)