Date (YeJu AU)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Festive lights decorated the city at night, giving it a romantic look.

The cafe, small and cozy, was lit by candles inside, giving the room a cozy and homely atmosphere.

Two girls are sitting at one of the tables, orange candles reflecting on their faces.

They smile at each other, waiting for their dinner to arrive.

Today is their first date.

Official first date.

Until this evening, they had met just for a ual adventure.

They know each other's bodies thoroughly, today they recognize the soul.

They decided it was time for the occasional romance to continue. She was the first to call, a girl with dark brown hair reaching up to her shoulder, her brooding dark gaze and did not leave the object in front of her for a minute. A smile played on her red, slightly plump lips, telling the interlocutor that the date would not end so easily. There will definitely be more after the kiss goodnight. If it had been her will, she would have got up from the table, pulled the girl and dragged her around some corner and there she would have shown that she represents real dates .

But the waiter came up with the ordered food, put the dishes in front of them, a bottle of red wine and two glasses. He filled two glasses with red liquid, smiled and left. Another girl, who accepted the offer of a date, straightened her blonde hair behind her back, raised her glass, and smiled expectantly with her brown eyes. The flame of the candle flickered with the slightest breeze, for an instant illuminated the pallor of the skin. Lips painted with light pink lipstick flashed with even teeth, the tip of the tongue was led over the lower lip, drawing the eye to itself.

- What shall we drink, Yuju?-  A voice said quietly.

-For us? - Yuju asked just as softly as she lifted her glass, running her fingertip along the rim of the glass, circling it. - Let's drink to our date, Yerin - she said confidently, boldly placing her other hand on the girl's lying hand.

- Then for us - agreed Yerin , smiling happily, raising her glass and clinking glasses with her friend's glass.

Today is going to be a very special evening.

After all, today is not only a date, no, today there is something romantic and stupid on her part, but she did not worry, she knew that her date would definitely like this.