Good night (2Jung)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The glitter of the TV illuminated the dark living room, unlike moving images.

Yerin sat on the couch, holding the remote control freely in one hand, and the other hand rested on the armrest.

The soft rumble was the only sound she heard, trying to keep the volume as low as possible so as not to wake a girlfriend.
Her ears caught a rustle from the side of the door. Yerin turned around and saw Jessica standing in the middle of the bedroom doorway, dressed in a short nightdress with matted hair.
“Sorry, EunBi, did the TV wake you up?” Yerin asked quietly.
"Are you go to sleep?" asked Eunha, rubbing her eyes lazily, yawning.
"I'm not tired; I think I'll watch a movie before bed. Go back to sleep, honey.
Yerin returned her attention to the television, suggesting that her friend went to bed. However, she heard the floor creak, and felt the sofa bounce slightly when Eunha flopped down next to her. Then she watched as the body of the oldest girl lay on the couch, her head buried in her lap. Yerin grinned, gracefully resting a hand on her head.
-EunBi, it will not be convenient for you to sleep here, go to sleep in the bedroom.
However, the girl’s body did not budge. With a sigh, Yerin reached for the folded blanket on the coffee table and hastily spread it over Eunha's body. Making sure she was tucked in, Yerin maneuvered with the remote control to play the movie she wanted to watch.
The hours passed, and the TV screen finally turned off, leaving the room plunged into darkness. Yerin yawned, putting the remote on the coffee table. She looked at the analog clock hanging on the wall and read it at about 2 in the morning. She almost forced herself to stand, but then she remembered the weight on her knees. Looking down, she saw the serene face of Eunha, watching how the blanket fell and rose quietly from a peaceful breath. Yerin smiled warmly, kiss her cheek.
She slept sitting that night.