Yerin puppy_20

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Early Saturday morning began with silence. The puppy Yerin opened one eye, then the second eye joined him, she yawned (several times), listened. There was silence in the house, not a rustle, not a sound. The puppy Yerin stretched out its back, stretched its front paws, yawned, jumped off the couch, ran lightly to the door of Sowon. Yerin's puppy was in anticipation of meeting her beloved owner. Reaching the door, she was about to sneak in when her ears perked up, hearing some vague sound outside the doors. Listened, heard the sleepy voice of Sowon saying:

- Today? But oppa , we were counting on the day off. No. You know ... well, how long will it take? Exactly? Yes, yes, I know that this is our job. Yes. Okay, in about 15 minutes. Yes, I'll pick up the girls now.

After this conversation, the door opened and Sowon hurriedly walked past the puppy, ignoring her agitated barking. The puppy Yerin was at first confused, but then followed the long-legged mistress's quick steps. The puppy watched in surprise as the owner of Sowon burst into the girls' rooms, hears outraged voices, and then, without looking at his feet, rush out, ready to leave. The puppy does not understand what is happening, where its owners are in a hurry.

And the most important thing:

Why don't any of them notice me?

I am here next to you. Please tell me where are you in such a hurry?

None of the girls heard the silent voice of the puppy Yerin, they forgot for a moment that there was another family member in the house besides them. They rushed to the exit, because the manager would be waiting for them to take them to an unscheduled performance in front of their fans. Their group was confirmed at the last moment, the concert is about to begin, their performance will be in the middle, so there is still time for make-up, dressing up in stage costume, dance preparation. But time is very short. We need to hurry.

Everything was done for Buddy's sake , but unfortunately the puppy Yerin did not know that the manager called and everyone went to meet the fans. When the door was closing behind the hostesses, closing with a key with two turns, the puppy Yerin thought only that " they forgot about me ."

The puppy Yerin drooped, eyes gazed sadly at the empty space, her little heart was beating anxiously in her chest. She again heard that terrible cry from the mother of the previous mistress, who was holding her by the shoulders, squeezing them painfully:

“You are useless and you are not tender to anyone in this house! Who needs a shape-shifter who turns into a dog every solstice? You cannot control yourself in this state. Get out! Get out of my sight! Never come to this house, do you understand me? Never!"

The puppy Yerin flinched from a furious cry in its head, she sank to the floor, clutching her paws under her, shaking with fear. She tried to cover her ears with her paws, but the paws were small and short, the attempt failed. Tears appeared in the eyes of the puppy, she began to whine plaintively, begging someone to hear:

I don't want to hear that voice anymore. She won't hurt me anymore, I'm safe. My mistresses are with me, they love me. They need me . "

" Be strong, baby " heard the calm voice of Princess Yerin , the puppy stopped crying, listened to the inner "me". You are not useless, you are very capable and smart. You know why to cry, let's find out where our mistresses are. Do you want? " smiled Princess Yerin .

Yes, I do, but how can I get out of the house? They shut me down, ”the puppy cheered up, sitting down on its hind legs.

" You're forgetting something important, little one, " Princess Yerin mysteriously drawled , looking at the excited puppy that was running around her.

" About what?"

You have me, silly girl. Two more wishes ... "

" But they are your desires, why are you ..."

Shh, baby. We are one, don't forget. It was my turn to remind them that they are not alone in the house, "Princess Yerin said resolutely in the puppy's head , she gently lulls the puppy's soul until she finally falls asleep.

-I’ll use my chance to get to know them better. Sorry, baby, but I need to borrow your body a little longer than usual time - sitting down on the sofa, said the young girl, looking at herself in the mirror.

There, in a clearing near a tree, there were two halves, the puppy was lying on the lap of the princess, who hummed sweet lullabies to him. Princess Yerin gazed lovingly at this painting before putting the mirror into the back pocket of her modern outfit. She stood up to her full height, looked at herself, walked to the door and was about to leave (miraculously, the doors were not locked) when the phone rang.

The auto-message , and Princess Yerin heard the worried voices of the hostesses (they interrupted each other, but you could mostly hear what they were talking about):

- Yennie ! Yennie ! Sorry, sorry baby, we didn't say goodbye to you. We ran away, forgetting to tell you that we were leaving and we would be gone for half a day. The manager called, we had to go to Jeju for a concert. One show and then we're all yours. We will improve, we love you very much. Please don't disappear, be at home, we'll be back soon. Yennie , we need you!

Pip-pip-pip ...

- So in Jeju , a concert, a performance. It's good that my second return to human form, I know what the girls are talking about. Here's my chance to show myself. I hope they like me. Okay, stop postponing our meeting, it's time to move. Besides, a taxi is already waiting for me - Princess Yerin grinned , reading the message on the phone. - We'll see you soon, hostesses. I can't wait for our first meeting.