Yerin puppy _(3)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

- Yerin, look this is your place. Now you will live here - pointing to a soft pillow with a blanket specially purchased for a 3-month-old puppy, Sowon said. -You are not allowed to enter our rooms without our permission. Is it clear to you, Yerin? - Sowon asked the puppy in an instructive voice that she didn’t pay attention to her, she was watching EunHa’s steps with concentration.
The girl has just returned and Yerin really wanted to play with her. She almost reached her feet if she had not been grabbed by SinB's hands and then handed over to Sowon's arms.
- Yerin? - closed the review of SinB. The puppy looked at her pleadingly. - You want to play with EunHa-unnie, right? - the puppy continued to look, SinB sighed. -You’ll play with her later, I promise.
-You’ll play with all of us tomorrow morning, Yerin, - Yuju assured her as she passed by with a towel over her shoulder. - Now it's late, we are all tired, and we need to sleep. Good night, Yennie - Yuju bent down and gently kissed the fluffy fur. The puppy howled happily, writhing in SinB's arms. Yuju laughed as the puppy extended its neck and touched its chin with its nose.
-Don't flirt with my Yennie, Yuju-unnie, - SinB said displeasedly.
She, pulling the puppy to her, which was torn from her hands.
-Okay, okay, - Yuju replied, waving goodbye to the puppy. - See you tomorrow morning, Yennie.
After Yuju, the rest of the Memebras said goodbye to the puppy, leaving SinB with her. SinB carefully put her on the pillow, covered her with a blanket, and gently her head:
- Sweet dreams, Yennie.
The lights were turned off, and the house plunged into darkness, without rustling or sounds. Burying its nose in its paws, the puppy looked into the darkness, listening to the silence. She was afraid to close her eyes because she was afraid that she would be on the street again. She was afraid that this was all a dream, not reality. But soon the dream nevertheless overcame her resistance, the puppy Yerin fell asleep.

Bright lights greeted the stray puppy, who was tired, leaning his little body against a stone tile. He did not remember when he ate or when he drank. His snow-white fur has lost its whiteness, turned into a crumpled, twisted, coarse fur, dusty and unkempt. The last memories of the past were heavy rain and menacing words:
- Stupid puppy, you are useless, get out of my house! Do not come back!
Then he found himself in a dirty deep puddle.
I didn't remember how I got out, I just ended up near this stone slab, dreaming of death. He wearily closed his eyes, breathing hard, stuck out his tongue. His strength was running out. His consciousness began to fade when something soft touched his forehead.
- Are you still alive? - a little girl squatted down next to her. - Sorry, I didn't think they would react like that - the puppy looked at the girl with hope, but she shook her head sadly. - Sorry, I tried, but nothing came of it. Nobody wants you back.
- Madam, it's time to move forward! - called another familiar voice, the puppy whined, the girl's outstretched hand.
- I was able to take only this - I tied a small locket around my neck (it was so thin that it completely disappeared into the puppy's fur). - Do not lose it, well - the puppy nodded understandingly. - Only with the help of him can you become ...
- Oh, there you are, lady! It's time to go, mother may be worried - the woman did not even look at the puppy, pretended not to see, took the girl by the hand, and took her away.
- Please don't die, Yerin! Live, you hear me, live! - the puppy was only weakly able to bark in response, before falling into the darkness.

The Yerin puppy trembled in fright when he suddenly opened hER eyes and saw pitch darkness in front of him.
The puppy wanted warmth and love, although it was scary, she got out of her sleeping place, stepping softly and following the smell. She liked the smell of the mistress of Sowon, so her paws, she walked to the girl's bedroom. Getting there turned out to be a whole adventure. She had to bump into walls several times, fall and rise, until her nose buried in the closed bedroom door. She tried to open, but nothing came of it, hanging her head, the puppy went to the next door. SinB and EunHa's doors were also tightly closed.
She was completely confused, but then her nose caught the smell of Yuju perfume. But there was a stairway upstairs to Yuju. The puppy stood on its hind legs, putting its front legs on the first step, with difficulty climbed onto it. Then she did this with the remaining ten steps. When I was upstairs, I sat down to rest. After a little rest, she sniffed again, the smells mixed here, but she still correctly identified where Yuju's room was.
The Yerin puppy was delighted to find the door that was not completely closed. Opening the doors wider with its small body, the puppy went inside. Mistress Yuju slept on the bed. The Yerin puppy sighed in displeasure when she saw that she had to climb up again. She sat down, looking closely at the things that surrounded the bed. None of them were good enough to help her crawl onto the bed.
But don't sleep here on the floor?
Its pleasant scent attracted to itself. Warmth and home breathed from him.

The puppy ran the bed back and forth, and finally found, at the head of the bed, something like a ottoman. She scattered and tried to jump, but failed. The second and third attempts were also unsuccessful.
The puppy was breathing heavily, but did not want to give up. Gathering the last of her strength, she ran and jumped, landing softly on the surface. There was very little left, to crawl over the sheet, gritting my teeth, somehow pulled myself onto the bed.
The puppy was completely exhausted, she just wanted to close her eyes and fall asleep. Which she did, but first she sniffed Yuju's scent, gently it on the cheek, and crawled to the girl's feet. Buried under the covers, she was able to sleep peacefully.