Girlfriend (YeJu)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Yerin, as usual one day, non-intrusively approached Yuju and asked:

- Do you love me, Yuna?

Yuju, thinking that her friend was joking as usual without looking up from the phone game, replied:

- No.

There was a little silence, then Yerin asked again:

- Do you like me, Yuna?

Still wondering if this was a joke (common teasers from unnie ), she simply said:

- No.

Some time later, when Yerin sat down very close to Yuju and quietly whispered in her ear:

- Yuna, will you be my girlfriend?

Putting the phone aside and looking very seriously at the waiting older friend, Yuju replied:

- No.

She expected to see the familiar smile on Yerin's lips, but instead, she saw resentful pursed lips and tears in her eyes. Yuju began to ponder all the questions asked minutes ago, comparing her older friend's tone and manner. After analyzing everything, Yuju suddenly realizes that her friend was not joking or teasing. She asked in all seriousness, and when Yerin jumped off the couch, she rushed toSowon with a loud cry and saying:

Unnie Yuju doesn't love me, she doesn't like me and she doesn't want to be my girlfriend ...

Yuna realizes that this is true. She gets up from the couch on which she was sitting, looks uncertainly at the leader, who looks reproachfully at her, holding a crying girl in her arms. Yuju throws up his hands as if to say, "I thought it was a prank " takes one step, then another step, until he eventually stops next to them. Her right hand goes up and she starts her older friend's bowed head.

- I like you, and, of course, I love you, but my love for you as a friend. I'm sorry I answered without paying attention to your feelings.

Yerin raises tear-stained eyes, voice hoarse from crying, asked:

- So you won't be my girlfriend?

- No. But I can remain your friend, - Yuju answered guiltily widening her eyes in surprise as Yerin ran into her arms, grabbing her waist with her hands.

Yerin didn't cry, she laughed merrily and, turning to the open door and the other members walking, announced loudly:

- Girls, my Yuju said: Yes She will be my girlfriend!

- True? Oh, how nice, finally, and our group will be in love couple - clapped happy Eunha, it joined Umji and SinB get the phone, take pictures of the happy couple became.

Sowon wiped her fake tears, smiled broadly and said:

- Now we can say for sure at any interview that this is true.

Yuju didn't understand absolutely nothing about what was going on in the dressing room, but she knew for sure her members had gone crazy.

To make the word "girlfriend" final, Yuju said firmly:

- I agreed to be her friend, not her girlfriend. We're just friends.

- Yes, of course - SinB nodded her head, in between times asking them, - Yerin unnie hug Yuju unnieYuju unnie, look tenderly at Yerin unnieYerin unnie pout for a kiss. Oh, what a wonderful photo! Sowon unnie, do you think this will do?

- What a good angle. I like it - confirmed Sowon, taking out the phone and starting to call someone. A minute later, Yuju almost had a mini-heart attack when she heard what the leader of the group was saying to whom, -Is this the Dispatch rep who published the article about Yerin and Yuju dating secretly? Yes, hello, this is the leader of GFRIENDSowonYes it's me. Why am I calling? No, no, don't get it wrong, not to threaten. No. I have proof that they are definitely dating. Great pictures, which confirm their secret connection. I would like to print them in your publication. I am not kidding. Girls, am I kidding?

-No, no, we're in all seriousness, - Eunha mumbled blinking innocently at Yuju - In my eyes, just a minute ago, they were kissing passionately and if I had not joined, then I do not know Yerin -unnie ...

- Ah, kissing with Yuju is worth hiding! The girl sighed theatrically, blowing a kiss to Yuna .

She winked at her merrily, smiling warmly , gently squeezed her around the waist. Yuju stared at her members for a long time, capturing the essence of what was happening, finally noticing the desperate attempt by her friends not to laugh out loud. Umji could hardly hold back, covering with her hands, SinB did not lag behind, she was crying almost silently. It was confirmed when she saw the wink between Sowon and Eunha .

Oh, you - silently, she threatened them, imitating a smile and maintaining a conversation:

- Yes, we Yennie have long meet and would like to hide our personal relationship, but if the leader said, then ... Yes, I confirm, we love each other and secretly hiding our relationship from Buddy.

- What do you say, write that you were mistaken? Hmm, but we have already sent the photo, we are ready to tell Buddy the whole truth - playing the role of the upset leader, Sowon raised her thumbs up, and then applauded everyone. - Well, if you say so, then okay, we will continue to hide the relationship. Goodbye.

Yerin - unnie, so ...

- No, not a joke, and not a teasing in your address, everything is in all seriousness - Yerin interrupted her, handing her a folded newspaper sheet. - Read and look at the photo, then you will understand everything.

The photo showed Yuna and Yerin in very close range, and Yerin was seen almost kissing Yuju on the lipsYuju also kind of kisses her back. Under the photo caption: “Their couple is real! They really meet!"

Then there is a whole article about their love.

- This is ridiculous, Yerin unnie always treats me that way, and not only me, everyone else too - throwing the newspaper aside, Yuju looked blankly at the members. They just shrugged their shoulders in agreement. - We just joke, tease. Nothing more. We always know when to stop.

- We know, Yuna, we know - Yerin said softly, hugging her around the waist, turning her face to Sowon , she smiled sadly at her, perfectly understanding the secret feelings of her friend. - Forgive me for not saying right away, just the thought came spontaneously, and we did not have time to warn you.

- Nothing, the main thing is that this topic will be closed - Yuju dismissed drowning in the warm embrace of her older friend.

 

Over time.

Yerin long sat and stared at Yuju which were showing a video with the participation of "her girls". She perfectly saw who was with her and what kind of answer was waiting, but Yuju honestly did not know how to answer. Today she couldn’t devote her free time to Yerin , and she said this in the morning, but the girl still waited. Finally, with a sigh, Yuju put her phone aside and looked at Yerin , who was quietly sitting next to her .

- I'm sorry, but I definitely won't be able to go to that restaurant with you today. I already have an appointment.

- And after the meeting? Please Yuju , I want to go on a date with you.

- We can go on a date tomorrow. Why today?

- Today is a special day, I heard - leaned closer so that no one except Yuju could hear, - other countries celebrate this day ... - Yerin mysteriously stopped, Yuju waited patiently, interested, - celebrate Girlfriends Day!

- Friends Day, Yerin unnie - corrected her SinB held by them.

- No! Girlfriends Day! You are my girlfriend, my beloved and only girl ...

Not that! Yerin unnie again for his own - I thought to myself Yuju , looking at the girls arguing. - But maybe ... - she chuckled to herself, quickly typing SMS in the phone, apologizing to friends for tonight. - Yes, maybe today ...