Yerin puppy _(15)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Two weeks for her recovery were successful, she bathed in love and care from the hostesses.

Two weeks gave her time to adapt to the environment.

Two weeks gave her a reprieve to be again a person with feelings and thoughts.

But two weeks passed quickly, so now everything is back to square one.

Yes, she's still a puppy, with puppy habits and favorite puppy food.

But feelings that used to mean nothing to the puppy now mean everything to her.

Just before the two weeks of bliss and confusion as to why this happened, the puppy Yerin's had a dream.

Not even a dream, but some kind of guidance.

Puppy Yerin and Princess Yerin met near the apple tree. They played merrily, watching the birds coo to each other. Princess Yerin the puppy, told interesting stories from her life.Yerin's puppy talked about girls. When it started to get dark, Princess Yerin said goodbye to the puppy, said:

“With the help of a pendant, we can change places. In your image I can hear, see, feel. I will be the same person, only a puppy. "

Yerin's puppy only needed one thing to know:

“Won't you offend my mistresses? I can trust you?"

“How can I offend those who saved me? You can trust me completely, puppy. "

Yerin's puppy started off fine this morning .

The puppy Yerin stretched, arched its back, stretched its paws in different directions, yawned widely. Her small steps led her to the bathroom, her nose told her that the owner EunHa had recently entered. She poked her nose into the opening, and smiled contentedly when she realized that the door could be opened. The shower was pouring in the bathroom, the mirror was sweating with hot air, but it smelled good. Your favorite shampoo.

The puppy Yerin sniffed the scent, sprawled blissfully on the floor, resting her head on the tiles. At the moment, the puppy didn't care how embarrassed Princess Yerin felt in her body.

The puppy did not understand why Princess Yerin was asking her to cover her eyes when the curtain opened and the of the owner EunHa appeared .

- Yerin! Oh God, you scared me - clutching her heart, EunHa said sweetly , leaving the shower.

The puppy Yerin happily wagged its tail, ran to the white towel, took it in its teeth and ran up to EunHa and gave it to her hands.

- Thank you, baby - leaned forward, gently EunHa's head , starting to dry herself .

The puppy Yerin closely followed every movement while the Yerin princess blushed , closed her eyes, and turned away.

- It's good that you are a dog, Yennie , - the girl smiled, tying a towel around her head, going up to the hanger, taking off her robe, putting it on her body. - Ah, freshened up, let's go, wake up the girls - opening the doors wider, letting the puppy forward, EunHa followed.

- What were you doing in the shower together, EunHa ? SinB asked suspiciously , meeting them from the bathroom. Her gaze narrowed, scrutinizing each one. Then she grunted, smiled broadly, and added to the Yerin puppy , “Baby, would you like to join me? I have something to see - demonstratively showing my s.

- She's not so small! - indignant EunHa, looking at her chest. - I also have something to see! And Yennie liked it, huh, baby? - squatted in front of the puppy, cute pouting lips.

- I wonder how the puppy can answer you? - appearing in the opening between the kitchen and the corridor, asked Sowon , sweetly stretching her whole body. - What is the question?

- SinB says that I have small s, but I am not - looking hopefully at the leader of EunHa . - She says that here - points to the chest - there is nothing to look at.

- She is right - the leader agreed with the opinion of SinB , casting a glance at two small hemispheres that are completely hidden by the robe.

- I told you! - the girl exclaimed victoriously, then proudly showing her s (pulled on a T-shirt), SinB asked: - My s are much better than hers ?

- Hmm, not as big as mine, but it will do - Sowon nodded her head, going down to the puppy and gently rubbing her cheeks. - Good morning, baby, did you sleep well today?

- In the sense it will come down? Unnie - handed does not agree with this opinion sinb , also falling to a puppy, turning her head to him, drew him to her chest, she whispered in his ear (heard all): - You like to cuddle up to my chest more than the others? Say you agree, Yennie ?

- Actually, Yennie loves to cuddle with me, and you know that perfectly well - walking down from the second floor (heard the end of the question from SinB ) said Yuju firmly . Umji followed behind her, greeting everyone.

- Good morning, unnie. Yennie, good morning - she greeted the puppy in an affectionate voice.

Yerin's puppy tried to break free from SinB's grip, she wanted to get close to Umji faster . Finally, she did it, she, twisting in her paws, ran to the makna , jumping on the fly, Umji skillfully caught her, hugged her. The Yerin puppy began to Umji 's face while swinging its tail wildly.

- Then why did Yennie run to Umji first and not to you? - pointing to the happy puppy that was happily sitting in the girl's arms, looking cheerfully at everyone.

-Apparently today Umji is her priority,  - Yuju shrugged , still approaching Umji , gently touched the puppy's nose, welcoming her. The Yerin puppy happily his index finger, barking back. - So what is your discussion about?

The three girls looked at Yuju, looking closely at her s, then looked at Umji's s the same way , then exchanged glances, sighed, Sowon voiced:

- For us, only Umji can be a threat .

-Yeah, Yuju has nothing to see, - agreed EunHa. - Even my s are bigger than hers, - she boasted to the girls, earning a frown from Yuju.

- And they feel soft to the touch, Yennie definitely likes it. Just look at how she is crazy - she pointed to the contented expression on the muzzle of the SinB puppy.

-But Yuju cannot be written off, Yennie really loves to lie on her, - Sowon added thoughtfully , remembering every day when a puppy under any circumstances crawls on a girl and buries his nose in Yuju's chin.

- Yes - both girls agreed, nodding their heads together.

-Um, actually I'm here and I can hear you perfectly, - Yuju 's voice sounded displeased (if a look could kill, they would already be dead). - What do you mean by your words EunHa "nothing to see"?

-I hear it too, and I’m not interested in knowing what you mean, - Umji said quietly, hugging the puppy closer to her chest.

The Yerin puppy was basking in warmth and softness, enjoying the comfort, her eyes were almost sticking together, she felt so good and calm. She blissfully did not know that a fierce war between the mistresses for the title of the best began to take place around her. She breathed in the pleasant scent emanating from Umji and did not know that the leader was giving the command:

- We have a chief judge. Yerin will tell us herself.

But suddenly they took her away from the warmth and sat on the floor in the living room. The 5 girls sat around the Yerin puppy, looking determinedly at her. SinB , who took the puppy away fromUmji's hands , voiced the rules:

- No sweets , everything should be fair. Baby Yennie herself has to choose whose s she likes best!

- Oh, come on, we will seriously ask Yennie, whose s are better? It's stupid, and so everything is clear - laughed Yuju, waving away offers leadership to take part, - of course, my - theatrically opened her arms and bowed.

- Are you so sure, Yuju - unnie ? What if she chooses me? - SinB chuckled, carrying the puppy into the living room.

- Then you have nothing to worry about, just wait for Yennie to come to you - going into the living room, said EunHa, thinking over her plan of how to seduce the puppy.

- May I not participate, unnie? - decided to ask Umji, fighting off embarrassment, covering her chest with her hands.

- Everyone should participate. SinB put it in the middle, and come here yourself - Sowon flatly refused, sitting down on the floor, EunHa sat down next to her, then Umji, Yuju still stood. - Yuju do not stand there, sit down, now we will start the fight. Yennie, start!

The puppy Yerin plopped down on its , spreading its hind legs to the sides, looked at the hostesses in bewilderment.

Do they want something from me? I do not understand.

Princess Yerin also did not understand the course of the proposed game. She herself could not answer the puppy's question.

Do they want me to choose a hostess? But I like everyone.

The puppy Yerin sighed, rested her head on her paws, looked sadly at the calling girls.

I don't understand this game, I'd rather go to the kitchen, I'm hungry for something.

Having made this decision, the puppy Yerin got up on all legs, took a step.

- Great, baby, go to mommy - Sowon encouraged her , happily watching as the puppy got up and began to walk in her direction. - You made the right choice, I knew what you would choose ... hey...Yerin, don't go there, don't go to EunHa ! Come to me, come to me - Sowon called to her, furiously waving her arms.

- Ha, I knew! EunHa clapped her hands , reaching out to hug the puppy, but Yerin walked past, stopped near SinB . - Yennie is not so honest, but what about me? Do you love me?

- That's right, baby, you made the right choice. I'm a better fit for hugs and ...

Ah, they want me to pick who is the best hug! - it dawned on the princess and the puppy at the same time, jumping happily ( SinB caught the air with her hands) Yerin ran to Yuju . Her muzzle lay comfortably on her crossed legs, her eyes sparkled with happiness when she barked:

I love to hug you, mistress Yuju !

- Which I should have proved to you all - proudly raised her head, straightened her shoulders, said Yuju, looking at the cute puppy.

Wait, I thought you enjoyed hugging Umji ?

And I also like to hug with the owner Umji ! The puppy pulled back from Yuju's legs and ran to the maknae. Umji didn't do anything, just waited for it to be over so she could go and plan her day off.

- As I expected, Yerin chose Umji after all!

- What is our puppy cunning. I thought she chose Yuju-unnie, but in fact, Yennie was just asking forgiveness so she could run up to Umji!

The puppy Yerin, not understanding what was happening, sat down for a bit on the makne's arms, jumped down and returned to Yuju, comfortably crawling between his legs and laying his muzzle on the girl's ankle.

- We are all wrong, girls - the leader, who followed the puppy's movements, did not agree with anyone. - Our Yerin chose Yuju and Umji . She cannot find the right answer between them, so she rushed about. We must admit that we have lost. But this does not mean that we have lost the war. Everything can change dramatically. Next time, Yerin will choose me.

-Let's see, unnie, - Yuju said with a cheerful challenge , the puppy's ear.

The Yerin puppy fidgeted in embarrassment as her stomach ached pitifully, begging for breakfast. The sound was so loud that the girls laughed.

- Someone here is hungry, yes, Yennie - pinched her nose, said Yuju , getting up from the floor and taking the puppy in her arms. - Come on, baby, let's have breakfast.