WISH (SinRin)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

She's not the type to do that.

She never liked this kind of thing.

Honestly, she did not care at all, because all that interested her was dancing, and only dancing.

But…

Look at her now.

A girl who hates all tenderness, does not have a love of knitting, sits in the corner of the room, trying to knit gloves .

A ball of thread lies on the floor, in a box, she holds knitting needles in her hands, her eyes focused on a picture she found on the Internet.

The rest of her members are quietly talking among themselves, glancing at the frowning girl. She's been walking like that since yesterday. More precisely, the evening, when, on her own initiative, they played with a bottle (an innocent part of the game), the prize, which was the notes with the wishes of the participants in the hat. She did not think then, she simply answered all the questions, wanted to win, and when the winner was announced in a difficult struggle, she proudly praised herself.

- So SinB , now it's your turn to get the wish. You have to fulfill the wish of the selected member without hesitation - handing her a cap with the written wishes of 5 members, Sowon said then .

``I will do everything with my eyes closed, '' she said confidently, taking the first wish she had, unfolding the note and starting to read aloud, but she was interrupted by Umji :

- It will be more interesting when we do not know the written desire. When SinB fulfills the wish, then she will read and show what she did. And then we will find out from whom the desire was.

And so, in this way, she is here, before going on stage, struggling with the first difficulties.

- I can't even imagine which of them could write this to me? She muttered under her breath, frowning her thin eyebrows, biting her lower lip. - So I knit? Is it a joke? I told everyone that I hate this kind of thing, it's not mine. Maybe someone secretly offended me for something? - pursed her lips, mentally cursing, when the thread slipped out of the loop, fell into her lap.

- SinB, can I help you? - A voice nearby sounded affectionately. SinB doesn't even have to look up to realize Yerin was standing next to her .

Her heart treacherously responded to tenderness as Yerin's hand gently touched hers . She stopped breathing for a moment, expecting a continuation of the touch. But her fingers disappeared as quickly as they appeared. SinB sighed, smiled, shook her head.

- Thanks, unnie , I can handle it.

- Okay, then you better not frown, - the fingers returned again, which gently smoothed their eyebrows, - I love to see your smile - added Yerin, clicking her nose, giggling sweetly. - We are going on stage soon.

- I am now… - Yuju's voice interrupted her, calling Yerin to him (voice), the girl instantly forgot who she was with, rushed to the call.

SinB sighed resentfully, her unnie didn't even say goodbye. She wanted to frown, but the words "I like your smile" stopped her. Her smile seemed strained, but there was simply no other now.

Why can't Yerin - unnie refuse her / Sowon - unnie, Eunha - unnie, Umji / in favor of me? I need company too. When she is near, I will cope with all the problems . "

**

After the performance, they got into their cars and drove to another event.

While the girls discussed the upcoming show, SinB knitted quietly in the corner, cursing to herself every time she failed.

Eunha was sitting next to her on the same seat, she looked askance at her work, wondered who could have such a desire. Indeed, in hers she wrote the simplest: "Delicious dinner." She also knew for certain that Sowon - unnie had written " Shopping ". The rest are still silent about their desires.

- What is it! Why are you always falling out of the hook ?! SinB shouted in annoyance , throwing her job on the seat, crossing her arms over her chest. - I'm tired, I will not do this anymore! - turned to the window, opened the curtains and began to look at the roadway.

- SinB , can I help you? - Hearing her scream, Yerin asked calmly , turning back.

- No, unnie, I can handle it myself - the girl thawed, reaching out to a skein of thread, began to string the loop on the hook.

Eunha held her thumb up as their gazes met, Yerin winked back at her.

Maybe Yennie wrote this wish? No, she would have thought of kissing or some kind of affection from EunBi.

**

This continued until the deepest night when they finally arrived home. When you come home, the first thing you need to do is relax, rest.

But SinB decided differently, instead of rest she continued to knit gloves. She sat quietly in the corner of the couch, fully concentrating on her work. She could not be heard at all, like a mouse.

Yerin looked in her direction for a long time, walked past her, trying to get her attention, but her friend stubbornly did not look up from the glove. Finally, Yerin sat down next to her, put her palm onSinB's hands , gently took the knitting needles, unfinished gloves from her, put them on the sofa, behind her.

- Unnie , I almost did! - Late, the girl reacted, bending over Yerin to take the gloves back.

- Enough for today, SinB - said the older friend firmly, pushing the gloves away from outstretched hands. - You need a break.

- But I almost did them - pouted SinB, looked pleadingly at Yerin. - Just a little more, Yerin - unnie, I promise that I will only finish this part and that's it - in response to the request I received a categorical answer in the form of shaking my head from side to side.

- You already have bags under your eyes, you look pale. Come on, now the girls are ordering food, we will eat, then we'll go to bed. Tomorrow we have a difficult schedule, we need to look fresh and beautiful - I got up from the couch, pulling SinB with her , and when she reluctantly got up after Yerin, the girl pulled her to her, tightly hugging her waist, kissed the bridge of her nose. Then her voice became soft and soft, she added softly, - Don’t argue with me, EunBi, today you are under my care.

- I do not argue - shuddered from the next kiss on the cheek, but allowed herself to kiss again. SinB was patiently waiting for Yerin to let her go, outwardly not reacting in any way to unnie's initiativeto caress.

-That's great, because tonight we'll sleep together, -Yerin giggled , kissed her chin for the last time, ran away from her earlier, before SinB got the meaning of what was said.

- What? Unnie , I'm not going to let you into my bed! Never! - she ran to catch up with the fleeing friend, but did not catch up with her, Yerin safely hid in her room and did not open it at a knock.

**

Later, when she was already asleep, she felt Yerin sneaking into her bed , hugging her waist, hugging her back.

- Yerin - unnie, is that definitely not you? - SinB asked , playing with her fingers.

- What if it was me, you would not sleep all night to fulfill my wish? - after a short silence, Yerin asked .

- Yes - without thinking about the answer, SinB honestly admitted .

-I don’t need such a sacrifice, like the girls, too, - the girl answered ambiguously, kissing the back of SinB’s head , moving closer to her, - let's sleep.

- You did not answer my question - sleepily whispered sinb , prigrevshis in the arms Yerin, fell asleep.

**

If it was Yerin - unnie , she would definitely tell me. She wouldn't be lying. So it wasn't she who wrote the wish. Then who? Today I will know for sure, my gloves are almost ready - I looked skeptically at my creation, which I held in my hands. - Yes, not ideal, but what they are. Made with all my heart.

- Oh, how cute, SinB - Eunha was next to her, she took one of the gloves and put it on her palm. - I like them so much, you will make me the same later, okay? - SinB did not have time to answer, as she, kissing on the cheek, ran away laughing .

- I didn’t know that such talent is disappearing from you, SinB - praised the work done by Sowon , stopping next to her when she passed by. - Unfortunately, they are too small for me, but still beautiful. Well done - the leader hugged her by the shoulders, quickly kissing her temple.

SinB was so taken aback by the leader's affection for her that she didn't immediately understand what exactly Sowon had just done . She just didn’t have time to voice her thought, as Yuju took the place of the leader.

- What cute ones, I like the color, and I will be happy to wear these if you give me a birthday present - there is some secret hidden in her dark eyes, but SinB did not have time to ask which one, the girl walked away from her, not forgetting timidly kiss on the cheek.

- Yes, what's here ... - SinB began , but Umji was stopped by sitting down next to her, putting her hands on her knees, smiling sweetly. - What?

- Sorry, but I really can't do this - after a short period of time, Umji surrendered , glancing towards her unnie , who were standing nearby, urging her to do what had been agreed upon earlier. - I just want to say thank you for showing your love for ...

- Umji , come here - did not let Sowon say further , calling to her. - SinB , put them aside, you need to go and shoot for the video.

- What's going on here? Why are you all so strange today? Why are you all kissing me? - finally managed to get outraged by SinB , carefully putting the gloves in her bag, looking at the merrilylaughing unnie and the embarrassed Umji .

- Ah, that reminds me that I haven't kissed you today! - Yerin clapped her hands , firmly approaching her.

- No! Don't come near! I don't want to - but apparently today is not her day, today is the day of kisses for all the members except Umji .

- Do not resist, admit that you like it - arranging air terror from kisses, Yerin grinned , grabbing her in his arms.

**

- So, who wrote me such a wish? I racked my brains for a long time, but I did not understand whose handwriting it was! But I know all your handwriting! - crossed her arms over her chest, demanded recognition from the SinB members .

- What do you think? - Eunha asked, straightening her hair behind her back, sitting down next to Yerin on the couch.

-I don’t know, which is why I’m asking you. Who?

- There were no assumptions - they still did not want to reveal the person who wrote the wish.

- I immediately threw the leader and you EunBi. Am I right? - raised her left eyebrow, still holding her hands on her chest.

- Perhaps, and what do you think we wrote?

- Shopping and food - received a quick response, the girls laughed out loud, nodding their heads. - Umji would write something related to watching a movie. I have long promised to go to the movies with her, but there were no opportunities.

- Remains Yuju - unnie and Yerin - unnie - did not give another answer, thereby confirming SinB 's assumption about his desire for Umji .

- It's difficult here. At first I thought it was Yerin - unnie, but after yesterday, Yuju-unnie .

- So you think you wrote about "I want to warm from your love (tie me something)" me? - pointing at herself, asked the flattered Yuju, not looking at anyone, only forward.

- Yes, you - pointed at her, SinB said confidently. - You don't look away while everyone is hiding them.

- Hmm, here's a dilemma, what if it's not me? What to do?

-Let SinB sit here on the sofa, and the one who wrote this wish will stand behind and cover her eyes with his hands, - Yerin suggested , exchanging glances with all her friends, they nodded in satisfaction, agreeing.

- Oh, I think I was mistaken - the girl doubted, sitting down in Yerin's seat , covering her eyes, waiting.

-So, whoever wrote the wish remains, everyone else leaves, - Sowon ordered, leaving the room first, followed by Yuju, after a few minutes Eunha.

Two girls remained in the room, holding hands, slowly approaching the seated SinB .

- Somehow suspiciously quiet ... Hey, you're not going to scare me, are you?

Umji came close to SinB , bent over to her and whispered:

- You were wrong, SinB ...

- Yewon ? You? - was amazed at the words of SinB, but still without opening her eyes,

- How could you not recognize my handwriting ... - but then walked around, winking at Yerin - unnie, she blew her a kiss, and then followed SinB .

- I'm sorry I did not recognize your handwriting, Yewon - started to apologize sinb , taking away from the palm of his girlfriend eyes, looking back, and froze.

- Thank you for your gift, SinB, now I will be warmed by your love for me all winter - Yerin said in the sweetest voice, putting gloves on her hands, hugging her reddened cheeks with them.

- Yerin ... - The word " unnie " was consumed by the warm lips of Yerin, who leaned forward and stole one of the light kisses.