Yerin puppy_21

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The car glided smoothly along the highway, the manager verbally explained the schedule, it turns out that in addition to the concert, and they also need to drop into the radio to the new MC, which became very popular this week. Honestly, the girls first heard the name Jung Yerin, but refuses, it didn't make sense, besides, this way they can chat with Buddy a little longer than usual.

The name "Yerin" was also reminiscent of their puppy Yennie.

-It will be so fun to interact with the Yerin man when our puppy Yennie is at home - Umji said half-jokingly, looking at the photo of the puppy that she had saved a couple of days ago.

- Oh my god, Yennie! - Sowon suddenly jumped on the seat, looking at the members in amazement. The girls next to them also fidgeted nervously in their seats, regret lit up in their eyes. Umji took out her phone, pressed the "emergency call" button, the unnies sat closer to her, and when it sounded:

Hello everyone, this is GFRIEND and Yennie's home, we can't answer the phone right now, so leave a message after the dial tone. Thanks.

Instead of a beep, a soft "woof" sounded, the girls immediately began to apologize to their puppy, which they had forgotten about, running out of the house.

After finishing the excuse, an oppressive silence formed in the cabin. They all felt guilty towards their puppy.

- Our schedule will take half a day, we need to earn Yennie's forgiveness again, and what do you suggest? - breaking the silence, asked Sowon, glancing at her friends.

- Meat, we need to buy meat - introduced the idea to SinB, - our baby loves meat.

- We promised her to buy a plush toy for a long time, the chicken is already completely shabby, it cannot be repaired in any way - suggested Yuju, flipping through the website with the sale of plush toys on her phone.

-We can give her a bath instead of forgotten Friday, - Umji said, looking at the unnie for approval of her idea. - After swimming, hugs on the couch. We need to show that she is still important to us. We've hardly been at home lately; Yennie probably thinks we don't love her anymore.

- I agree with Umji - nodded EunHa, she could hardly hold back her tears, imagining what their baby can feel now. - After the schedule, let's arrange for her a session of love therapy - sniffled, buried her nose in Yuju's shoulder.

**

The car drove them to the airport, the girls immediately rushed to the terminal, as their plane was about to take off. A couple of ordinary photos for news and magazines, the girls ran to the plane. They made it on time, gave away the tickets, sat down, the plane took off, and an hour and a half later it landed at Jeju airport.

They again had to show their sportiness, the girls ran to the waiting car, closed the doors behind them, and took out their cosmetic bags. They are no strangers to applying or fixing makeup while driving in a car. If possible, they would be in the car and change into stage costumes.

What they thought would be time for a calm make-up, a repetition of the choreography of two songs, a tune-in before going out, everything turned out to be exactly the opposite.

They did not take into account traffic jams, plus the delay of the plane (because of them), plus the car had to go around (the way that was usual to the concert hall was blocked).

Their performance in front of Buddy is scheduled for 11:15am and the clock already showed 11:04am.

There was not enough time.

The girls were nervous and worried.

They were not afraid to go on stage, and yet they were terribly worried that they would not perform energetically, as always with smiles on their faces.

Now they had no time for fun.

The clock showed 11:11am and GFRIEND was waiting to come out just before the stage.

They are about to be announced.

Taking a deep breath, encouraging each other, they take a step.

Their performance began.

**

Yerin, standing backstage, holding their phones in hand, watched the performance with a smile. Even if the girls did not notice her again, she was glad that she calmly helped them prepare for the exit. She managed to arrived earlier (miracle), meet them at the entrance to the concert hall, and lead them to their dressing room. Not noticeable for restless eyes to help style hair for Sowon, advise the color of lipstick for EunHa, give headphones to SinB, give a nice brooch (and pin it) to Umji, give a drink to Yuju's throat.

Her mistresses did not notice again, they simply answered:

- Thanks.

But even this word was already warming her heart, her soul was becoming warm.

Before going on stage, Yerin wished them quietly good luck, imperceptibly:

-for Yuju, she removed the remnants of makeup under her lower lip,

-for EunHa, she straightened her loose hair,

-adjusted the microphone for Sowon so that it would not catch on anywhere,

-for SinB, I adjusted the skirt so that the cut was in the right place,

-for Umji, she just hugged her and whispered, "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

Looking at them from behind the curtains, Yerin smiled.

- A little later you will hear my call, please come to me. I will be waiting for you - having said the words, the girl who came for an internship on the first working day disappeared, leaving no trace of memories for those who met her a couple of hours ago.

**

A girl with an unusual skin color and a charming half-moon smile was sitting in a leather chair, sipping her morning coffee, chatting with the director of the radio station, Kim Te Young.

- Today important guests will come to us, I want you to broadcast. You are still new to this industry, but your popularity has grown so rapidly that I myself am still in shock. How did you manage to become famous in a day?

- I was able to charm the audience with my voice - Jang Yerin chuckled, taking a sip of hot coffee. - If they saw me live, then I think they will fall in love with my appearance too - she giggled sweetly, not hiding her smile.

- Today we will check how your fame will grow after the online transmission with our guests.

- Have we changed the format of the radio show? - the girl was surprised, straightening her blond strand behind her ear.

- Yes, from today. We will try, if it does not work out, we will return to the old version - said the director, stretching in an armchair, getting up and going to the wide window, looking out onto the streets. - So, go, get ready, the guests will arrive soon.

-You didn’t say who I’m going to “play” with tonight - Yerin chuckled, putting the empty cup on the table, getting up.

- Our guests today will be the famous girl group GFRIEND.

**

After the concert, the tired girls hurried to get into the car, which should take them to the next event. None of them wanted to talk, no one even their phones, as soon as the car started, and the girls closed their eyes and fell asleep.

They simultaneously had a dream; the dream repeated all the actions that happened to them in reality, starting in the morning. They saw themselves running out of the house again, and then leaving a message for puppy Yerin's, a plane, a rush to the concert hall, a dressing room. Here, time slowed down, and they clearly saw a young girl with clear white skin, with a bright smile on her lips.

Why didn't we notice her?

Through the eyes of a stranger, they went all the way to the stage, they saw how they were going up the stage, their silhouettes gradually disappearing into the spotlights. Everything dissolves into bright colors, the first chord and their bodies move automatically, while voices convey the emotions of the song through the microphone. They see a stranger smiling at them backstage, waving at them, saying something, but they don't hear her voice. They see how a bright light from a searchlight approaches a stranger, completely subjugates her, takes her with him. Where the girl used to stand, there was only emptiness.

The girls wake up with a quiet cry, the manager turns to them worriedly:

- What happened? Did you have a bad dream?

- Yes, I did not like the end - Sowon replies, holding on to his heart, which was anxiously beating off.

-I suddenly felt so sad, as if I had lost a part of my soul when that bright light took the girl, - EunHa's voice sounded sadly, rubbing at the base of his chest with his palm.

-Her bright smile calmed me down and gave me warmth, I felt safe with her, - Yuju said quietly, looking sadly out the window. - Why did this light take her?

- She helped us, but we did not notice her - SinB said bitterly, frowning, the phone in her hands.

-We need to thank her next time - Umji said decisively, exchanging glances with unnie, when her gaze fixed on the manager, it dawned on the girl. She even clapped her hands, frightening everyone in the car: - Unnie, did you have the same dream as me? About a stranger with a bright smile who was next to us, calming us down with her presence before going on stage?

-So that's why when we talked about her, we weren't surprised, - SinB chuckled, the rest of the members also smiled. - Next time, as soon as we see her, thank you for taking care of us - everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

While they were discussing their dream, the car pulled up near the entrance to a tall building marked “RadioStaR”.

-One more meeting and we can return home to Yennie, - EunHa smiled happily, getting out of the car first, helping Sowon out, holding her hand.

- I missed her very much - the youngest pouted her lips, smiling gratefully to the leader that she helped her get out.

- I miss you too - just like the maknae, SinB pouted as she followed Umji.

-We've all missed her, and I'm sure Yerin misses too, so I'll be counting the time to make it fly faster - closing the back doors, Yuju summed up, glancing at the building sign.

She had the feeling that someone was watching her. And also, she never admits to her girls that before arriving at the building, she heard a barely audible whisper:

So here we are, Mistress Yuju. I hope you like me as a human being. "

And of course, under no circumstances, Yuju will admit that when she entered the room where their radio meeting with the new MC was to take place, she saw their puppy Yerin instead of the radio host.

I saw it, I just really miss Yennie, and so I see our puppy in Jang Yerin.

If Yuju dared to tell the members, she would be very surprised to hear the same words, the same thoughts.

**

- 1,2, hello, we are GFRIEND! The girls greeted politely, bowing to the MC on the radio.

- Hello, I am Jung Yerin and this is my show "Red Ginseng" - MC's voice sang sweetly, looking at the guests with a smile. - Thank you for being able to come to visit me, I hope our broadcast will be fun and easy. But before you start, introduce yourself to the audience! Yerin asked, folding her hands on the table in front of her, waiting.

- Hello everyone, I'm Sowon ... EunHa, Yuju, SinB, Umji.

- Hi everyone, I'm Yerin, but you can call me Yennie - finished the MC cheerfully. - Great, we're done with the welcome part, let's continue. What have you ever heard of my show girls?

- Nothing - SinB muttered frankly, immediately covered with her palm, looking ahead in fright. - Sorry ...

-Ha, honestly, we're quits, - Yerin laughed loudly, clapping her hands together. - My boss only said about you an hour ago, so I didn't get to know you better.

- Truth? - Sowon from EunHa asked in amazement.

-Yes, and to be completely honest, when you entered, I was just listening to one of your songs, - Yerin admitted, turning her gaze to the monitor screen. - I hope we get to know each other better today, and I hope we remain friends after the show.

**

No one could have imagined that the presenter would be such a beagle. She reminded them of the Yennie puppy, not only with her snow-white skin, but also with her personality. Jang Yerin practically wagged her tail in front of them, playfully parading them, praising their charm and personality. It was easy and calm with her, the conversation was easy, and none of the guests wanted to end the show. Later, each of them will agree with Sowon's opinion that they will say goodbye:

- Time flew by with you not noticeably; we communicated not with the MC, but with our best friend or sister. And if you debuted with us, you would bring a bright light to our group. I do not mind continuing to communicate with you, Jung Yerin.

**

I thought Sowon would recognize me by the layer of makeup applied today before their arrival, but I was wrong. Maybe in that first meeting, we didn't really communicate, but the appearance did not change at all. It's hard to forget me, that's how I always thought, but ... It's a pity. I still have one more wish, and if it is the same as the two previous ones, then my chances will drop to 0%. I will simply disappear from this world, leaving nothing behind.

**

Sowon was silent and pensive all the way home, she simply dismissed all the questions, giving the answer, "everything is fine, just tired." In fact, she did not leave the feeling that she had not noticed something, that something very important passed by. Of all the thoughts, Sowon singled out only one:

I'm sure I saw Jung Yerin somewhere. But where? Under what circumstances? Why can't I remember?

Yerin, the name is not so common; at least she hasn't heard it much.

And why do thoughts immediately transfer me to the puppy if I think about MC radio?

Scrolling through all the recent moments, Yennie's disappearance in the park surfaced again.

Wait - she stopped the train of her thoughts - park, Yennie, a girl ... a beautiful blonde girl with a beautiful smile in a crescent moon.

She compared the faces of the stranger and Jung Yerin - 100% match.

Until I lost my train of thought, I quickly typed a message and sent it to the number given to Yerin:

You're the girl, who saved my puppy, aren't you? I'm sorry I didn't know earlier. Thank you again.

 

Yennie has never disappeared since that time? (emoticons)

No.

 

Okay, take care of her; it may happen that one day you won't find her (sad smiley).

I am still looking for my dog (sadness).

Ah, I'm so sorry.

When we meet, I'll buy you some ice cream.

I love vanilla ice cream;

I'll be looking forward to meeting you, Sowon.

Me too, bye.

Stopping the friendly text on the phone, Sowon looked at the correspondence in bewilderment, rereading the same message several times.

How does Jung Yerin know our puppy's nickname? I definitely didn't say it then, not during the radio, not now.

**

They reached home only in the evening. With the bags loaded (on the way we drove into a store, bought toys, meat, vegetables, hygiene products for facial care), they hesitantly stopped in front of their doors. None of the 5 girls dared to open the door to their house, fearing to meet emptiness there. They were afraid not to hear their puppy barking.

- I'm even more nervous than before going on stage - SinB said in a trembling voice, stomping on the spot.

- We need to take the first step, that is, open the doors - Sowon said, making hints to EunHa to open the doors, but the girl awkwardly shifted next to her, looked at the leader with a puppy look:

- Sowon-unnie, I can't, please do it yourself.

- Aygoo, what a cute child - patted her cheek, cooed Sowon with emotion.

- The doors will not open by themselves, it makes no sense to stand for a long time, the meat will spoil, therefore, unnie step aside, I will open - SinB said with bravado, ing the key into the keyhole, scrolling it twice, gently pushing the toe of the left foot forward.

Silence.

- Well, let's go - swallowing, suggested Yuju, taking a timid step inside. - Yerin, baby, we're back! She said into the darkness, turning on the light.

Neither the barking, nor the wagging of the tail, nor the broad smile on his face, greeted Yuju.

- Yerin! - called Umji lovingly, following her friend. - Baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry it took so long.

- Baby Yennie, we're home! - shouted SinB, holding the package with the cape hanging. - Come out, baby, now there will be a holiday; we bought a lot of meat.

- Yerin - softly called EunHa, - Yerin, Yennie - her sweet voice swept through the empty house.

- You are offended at us, we understand that we did not keep our promise - Sowon reasoned softly, speaking not in a loud voice, but you can still hear it. - Forgive us; we will try to blot out our guilt in front of you. But in order to fix everything, we need to see you. Therefore, answer, Yerin - Sowon asked tenderly, looking around, looking for a snow-white lump with her eyes.

After the words of the leader and the main mother of the puppy, Yerin stuck her muzzle out of her hiding place under the sofa, then slowly crawled out completely, dusting the small body of dust.

- There you are, baby - Yuju knelt down, reaching out her hands to the standing puppy. Yerin didn't move, just stared at her palms thoughtfully.

Yuju looked sadly at Yerin, carefully pulled out the plush chicken and laid it next to him. Curiously, the puppy Yerin poked a new toy with its nose, stuck out its tongue, uncertainly its fur, winced, and turned away. She looked up inquiringly at Yuju.

- This is for you, Yerin - pulled out a couple of little plush chickens, the last one got a mother duck. “I understand that you cannot erase my guilt with gifts, but please accept them - on the verge of tears,” Yuju asked.

The puppy Yerin listened intently, pondering whether to forgive or not, while pondering her paws already approached Yuju. Leaning her forepaws on Yuju's thigh, she reached out and the salty water that ran from her beautiful eyes.

Don't cry, I don't like to see you cry.

- Yerin, baby, forgive us too, please - all the other girls sank to the floor, surrounding the puppy with a ring. They hugged Yuju and Yerin, constantly asking for forgiveness.

- You are important to us, Yerin. We love you - they whispered, repeating many times.

Woof woof? Do you need me?

- Of course, baby. You are our family.

Woof-woof-woof (happily): I'm glad to hear that, mistress.

Woof-woof-woof (plaintively): I haven't eaten anything since morning, I'm hungry.

Woof woof woof! Mistress SinB, I'm waiting for the meat!

Woof-woof-woof-woof-woof ... woof-woof-woof (Yerin began to share with them what happened today): Today so much has happened, you won't believe it ...

**

May not be Friday, but Saturday, but in the evening puppy Yerin was given the promised bath procedure. She was pampered and bathed by five pairs of hands. Puppy Yerin felt with all her heart that she was needed and loved. After the bath, she came out smelling of EunHa's favorite shampoo. She basked in the safe hands of Mistress Sowon, while Mistress SinB carefully fed her the best pieces of meat on a plate. After a hearty late dinner, the whole little family settled on the couch, a romantic fantasy film. The puppy Yerin yawned sweetly, burying its muzzle under the warm side of the owner Yuju, watching the strange actions on the screen with a sleepy look. Gradually, her eyes began to stick together and soon she snorted, inhaling her native scent.

Umji was the first to notice the sleeping puppy, drew the attention of the others, quietly suggested:

- We'll probably go to sleep. Yennie will sleep with me today.

- Okay, we don't mind. Good night, Yewon, we will finish watching the film - after saying goodbye to the girl, each of them with careful tenderness kissed the Yerin puppy on the forehead: - Sweet dreams, baby Yennie.

Holding the puppy in her arms, Umji went up to her room, went inside, put the puppy in her usual place, quickly changed her clothes for sleep, and also lay down next to her. She put her palm on the puppy's fluffy body, moved closer to make Yerin feel warm, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

As soon as Umji fell asleep soundly, Yerin woke up; she was lying nearby in a ghostly human form. She hugged the younger girl defensively, her hair, and admired her features. In silent mode, Princess Yerin shared her heart with her:

-You remind me of my little sister, Yewon. As a child, we got along with her, loved and trusted all the secrets. Only one secret I could not tell her, I kept it secret for many years, until one day she found out and since then hated me. Her hatred led me to another world, where I experienced a lot of pain, terrible moments, but thanks to her, I met you. I still have one more wish, I better not waste it. After all, after using it, I can disappear from your life. You will completely forget the Yerin puppy, and I want to be with you girls as long as possible.

Having poured out her heart, the ghostly princess became a puppy again, quietly closing her eyes and falling back into sleep, confident that her secret was reliability.

If that were the case, Umji would not be looking at the puppy that way now.

Umji heard everything from start to finish.

She then did not fall asleep, intuition told her to pretend.

She pretended not knowing why.

Umji was now trying to make sense of what she saw and heard.

Who are you really, Yerin?