Bang (WonRin)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

What do you think is best with or without bangs?

This question tormented me in the morning, as soon as I woke up. Lying down last night, as usual I checked instagrams, read comments under my photos, looked at who responded. There were those who admired my bangs, there were those who said that they liked it when I was without a bang.

Yesterday I took a picture when the fringe was thrown to one side, tucked behind the ears, it beautifully emphasized the forehead line, intersecting with the eyebrow lines. I liked the way she looked.

Waking up today, this fringe began to poke into her eyes and annoy. By some incredible miracle, it lengthened, the ideal length that she liked disappeared. It is not pleasant to feel when the hair covers your eyes like a cobweb.

Girls, my members, all as one said that they like.

For some reason they did not want to understand my irritation.

The stylist, who laid my hair on today's performance, also admired the new long bangs, and when I hinted:

- Can I trim her? A little bit, to the level of the eyebrows?

Refused. And categorically. Having explained everything by the fact that I will be too different from my members.

I don’t understand, honestly, but as always I have to put up. You have to make small sacrifices for the sake of the group.

I thought for a long time how to put it so that it would not interfere with walking, in the end I decided to attach it with a hairpin. At the time of the performance, they twisted it to me, and it rolled down the waves in my forehead. She made fixation with hairspray to hold, for half an hour I rejoiced in freedom. But after our intense dance, my fringe returned to normal.

Ugly hanging over my forehead, closing my eyes.

I was dissatisfied and showed discontent to all the girls.

**

“Stop sulking, Yerin-unnie, this length really suits you,” said SinB, sitting next to her in the car, trying to amuse the girl.

“So you look mysterious, Yennie, ” Eunha smiled at her, walking along the road next to him, holding her hand. I like this length, I wanted to grow my bangs myself.

“Of all the bangs, this is the best, Yerin- unnie, ” said Yuju, handing her food as they sat on the plane flying to Japan. “And it’s good that you didn’t cut your hair yourself,” she grinned, recalling the day when the older friend cut her bangs.

“Don’t shred it, Yerin-unnie, you see, you will like it,” assured her makne groups, Umji, letting the girl forward when they got into the car.

Buddy appreciate your bangs Yerin - smiled sweetly inflated girlfriend Sowon, reassuring arms around her waist.

**

“Okay, you can take a break. You tried to fine the girl” photographer told them, pleased with the results. It remains to take a couple of shots, and I will let you go.

The girls bowed to everyone in gratitude for their work, went for a little snack. Snacks lay on a long table, drinks were in the same place. All fled in their corners: to Yuju and Eunha came and stylist 's and make-up artist 's, smoothing her hair; Umji along with SinB played on the phone; leader Sowon was nowhere to be seen (maybe went to the ladies room). I myself went to the table, took a couple of snacks, a glass of hot coffee, took an invigorating sip, enjoying the taste. When I finished the snack, I felt better, out of habit, I threw my head back, flexing my neck. I honestly did not expect an attack at all. The bangs end went right in my right eye, causing me pain:

“Ah,” she threw her bangs back in exasperation, frowning in temporary pain.

“You're so cute, Yerin," the familiar chuckle on the left makes her blush.” “Let me help you,” she stood in front of me, her fingers delicately fixing my bangs. I am confused, so I look down. Sowon smiles broadly at my behavior, continuing to gently touch my bangs. “I really like your fringe, Yerin," a quiet whisper makes my heart tremble with tenderness for her.

I can't stop smiling stupidly when Sovon is so close to me. Her palm gently touches my cheek, then the second palm rests on my other cheek. So warm, I'm melting. Our world freezes, we look into each other's eyes. What I see in her eyes is true.

She really likes the way I look with my new long bangs.

 

I found my answer.

And you?