Hidden Emotions Ye-Sister

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

(Yerin/Yewon, Yewon/SinB, Yerin/Yuju, WonHa)

For some time now, Yerin had been waiting for Umji in the cafe, which she had pre-selected, having previously agreed with her younger friend. Umji wanted to talk with her face to face, and she did not want to stay at home, where members could enter at any moment and interrupt their conversation. Yerin began to notice for a long time that her named sister went upset, something bothered her. She hid so skillfully that the other members did not notice anything. Even SinB , the closest of her friends, didn’t even notice anything.

Yerin did not insist on recognition, she knew that in any case, someday Yewon would tell her everything. Just have to wait. Yesterday, before going to bed, she knocked on her room, without entering, hesitantly trodden in the doorway:

- Unnie, I need your advice. Can we talk somewhere tomorrow, outside the hostel?

Here, finally, her beloved younger sister took the first step. She immediately agreed, and later wrote where they could meet. The cafe Yerin offered was opposite their hostel, quiet and comfortable. She often looked in there when she wanted to be alone, to think. The atmosphere of this cafe was somehow relaxing and comfortable. As if in your own home, sitting in the kitchen.

They did not have a schedule this morning, so they were free to go out (previously tell the manager where they were going). Yerin came out first, telling the girls that she would go, take a walk. Umji should come out a bit later, having come up with her own reason. 10 minutes ago, she received a message from her that she was already coming, so Yerin ordered a cup of delicious tea for her with a piece of strawberry pie, which she loves.

In addition to her, another girl was sitting in a cafe, drinking hot chocolate and typing feverishly on her laptop. She paid no attention to anyone except the monitor screen. So Yerin was not worried about her.

The bell rang, informing the cafe owner that the visitor had arrived. Yerin started up, then smiled broadly, waved her hand, summoning Umji to her. She looked fondly at the girl, who slowly walked towards her, admiring her. Their baby becomes more beautiful every day, like a butterfly. Yerin partially imagined what the conversation would be about, but was not sure of the accuracy of her assumption.

-Unnie, just what made you wait - sitting down in front of a friend, said Umji , straightening her hair out of habit. - Oh, thank you, as always, you know what I want most of all - having noticed a smoking cup of tea on the table, Umji smiled softly at her older friend. But the smile did not reach the eyes; she did not even touch the cup or the pie. She simply looked absentmindedly at them, through them.

-What bothers you, Yewon ? - reached out across the table, gently laid it on the girl’s palm. -You can tell me everything. I will never judge you.

-It's just a trifle, - Umji tried to brush aside , avoiding an inquiring look from her older friend. - In vain, I probably asked for a meeting.

-Everything that concerns your heart is not in vain, - Yerin assured her, still patting her hand gently. - What has bothered you lately? You look kind of not assembled, constantly watch melodramas and cry in the corner. I do not like to see your mask.

-This is stupid, - she bit her lower lip, nervously tapping the table with her other hand. -I was just jealous of one man. Friendly jealousy - the girl hastened to say, still not looking auntie. Yerin reassuringly squeezed her hand, her fingers gently the inside of the palm of your hand, giving strength to the continuation and his words.

- I saw how you looked at SinB and Yuju in the last photo shoot . Is your friendly jealousy related to them? - decided to facilitate the recognition of a younger friend, slowly began to Yerin . “Honestly, I myself was jealous when I kissed her on the cheek with everyone.” I was ignored that day, and I still don’t understand why - I pouted, complained to Yerin , for a moment, falling out of the role of an older friend. - Yewonie , you don't know why? - tearfully looked at her.

“I know,” Umji nodded her head , “her ignoring is connected with my jealousy,” the girl sighed heavily, finally looking directly at Yerin . - Have you noticed two new rings on the middle fingers of SinB and Yuju - unnie ?

- Of course, they are so cute and look so beautiful - remembering neat silver rings with a cute flower in the middle. - I begged them, but no one really plainly answered anything.

- SinB gave them to Yuju unnie, like paired rings,” seeing Umji's uncomprehending gaze unnie, - Umji snorted, “for a couple.”

-Oh, -Yerin realized, taking everything to heart when the meaning of Yewon's words completely penetrated her heart. - So ... and for a long time ... - I could not say this word.

- SinB admitted to her that week - she did not willingly share information with Yewon , looking sadly at how the shining light unnie faded from her words. -She asked me not to tell you, - the girl realized, but then she added, although this no longer matters. Sorry, Yerin - unnie.

-So Yuju was giving her the answer then, right? That's why she ignored me - she muttered under Yerin's nose , moving away from the table, crossing her chest, as if protecting herself from pain.

- I think that, yes, unnie - Umji got up from her seat, sat next to her older friend, hugged her shoulders, and when she dropped her head, she began to her hair, comforting. -Sorry to hear from me, such news.

-Actually, I should console you, and not vice versa, - Yerin sighed , but without making any attempt to escape Yewon’s warm hands . -Tell me everything, honey.

-Those rings we chose together, that day SinB opened to me, - Yerin whispered in her hair , drawing her older sister closer to her. - She opened that day when I wanted to confess to her - Yewon 's voice sounded even quieter. - I thought I would buy these rings myself. I thought that I would put it on SinB's finger and see her happy smile. And I’ll hear from her: Yes, I agree to be your girlfriend. But…

-You got ahead of you, - Yerin muffled finished for her , hugging Yewon in response , giving her comforting warmth.

-They got me ahead, - Umji agreed with her, nodding her head faintly. - Before this photo shoot, she came to my room and foggy began to talk about tomorrow's plan - bitterness sounded in the tone of Umji 's voice , she held back her tears. - I thought, I decided that ... she ... EunBi ...

-You can’t continue, don’t force yourself to talk,- Yerin interrupted, burrowing deeper into her arms. - You cannot tell me, Yewonie.

- What should I do, Yerin - unnie - whispered Yewon with her lips , she only hugged tightly in response.

So they sat for several minutes, then they were interrupted by a cough, they started, but did not separate their arms. The ye-sisters looked at the disturbed man.

- Are you okay? Maybe you need some help? - asked the owner of the cafe.

- No, thanks, we are just learning the roles for the upcoming performance. Sorry to bother you and thanks for the tea, it was very tasty - I paid for it, politely bowed, and hastily left the cafe, holding hands.

As soon as we left the cafe we ​​laughed out loud, looking at each other. Their bad mood is blown away by the wind. As if after recognizing Yewon, the sun peeked out from behind the clouds again. Not everything has been expressed, but the first steps have been taken. I didn’t want to go home, the girls decided to take a longer walk, so without saying a word, we went along the Han River, holding hands. They still chuckled, but the laugh itself was not sincere, they knew how to pretend to be happy.

Quietly, in the distance, the noise of cars could only be heard, along the river there were trees that created a pleasant shadow, protecting their delicate skin from sunlight. They walked slowly, hand in hand, admired the place, admired the overflow of sunlight on the surface of the river. A gentle breeze caressed their face skin, exposed skin area, they breathed fresh air. They had something to think about.

So slowly, with a walking step, they reached the gazebo, went inside, sat down on a bench, overlooking the river. Yerin took out her phone to see the time, the clock on the screen showed exactly 10:30.

“We can stay here a little longer,” said Yerin , covering her eyes with her palm.

“Yes, we can, before our world collapses again,” Umji sighed beside her , laying her head on her friend’s shoulder. - Yerin - unnie , how should I be now? If you saw, then over time, and everyone will notice. I do not know what to answer the SinB question .

-Just like I have no idea what to say to Yuju, - the girl grinned sadly, raising her hand to sort through the fallen lock of hair of her youngest friend. -I can only pretend to wear a mask of happiness for them, and then find a nook and cry. But it cannot last for so long, right? - Umji nodded her head, waiting for continued advice. - Our heart cannot constantly suffer, it needs a new beginning. Therefore, probably, I will begin to look for a new emotion with another person. And maybe I’ll gradually heal my wounds.

-How long will they heal, unnie?

-I don’t know, but I hope that they will be cured by the time Yuju understands my real feelings, - Yerin grinned wryly, opening her eyes when she felt a faint shake of Umji's hand .

-Yerin-unnie, but what if we ... -Yewon shyly began a low voice, - until I find someone.

- No one will believe that we began to meet, baby. We are just sisters for everyone. But I like your request - flashed a radiant smile, Yerin leaned over and quickly kissed her cheek.

Yewon was embarrassed, turning her second cheek, Yerin laughed, but kissed, holding her lips on her cheek longer than usual. Then she raised two palms, squeezed her reddened cheeks, peering into the cheerful eyes of the younger girl, seriously said:

-I'll be there for you when I need you. You can lean on my shoulder every time you feel bad. Together we will overcome these feelings.

-Together, - Yewon simply said , laying her palms on top of Yerin's .

Her face came close to the moment when their foreheads touched, and their lips were a millimeter apart. Their breathing became one, but no one else began to violate the boundaries. It was a distance familiar to them; no excitement occurred in the heart. They were in their little world, taking power from another girl, thus slowly healing their hearts.

Their privacy was interrupted by the Yerin phone call, a message came from the leader, and then she herself called her and called for a video call.

- Where are you girls?

-Walking near the river,- Yerin answered , pressing her cheek to Yewon's cheek . - Something happened, unnie ? - Noticing the silhouettes of other members on the background. -Why is everyone so nervous?

- And? Ah, they, do not pay attention, just the children cannot calm down. Come back, I have news; I don’t want to talk on the phone.

- Good news? Is today's event canceled and we having a day off?

- Come home, then you will find out everything - I didn’t confirm, deny the guesses of Yerin , Sowon turned back, shouted at the others. - Be quiet there, I cannot hear the voice of Yerin !

- Yerin - unnie ? - SinB running up first and looking at the phone screen.

- Yennie ? - Yuju followed, towering over Sowon's head , waved her hand.

- Unnie, hurries back, wherever you are! - EunHa said just as excitedly, sitting down next to Sowon , smiling sweetly at her. -You have been gone for so long that I missed you, - she admitted sincerely, sending a kiss that Yerin caught and held it to her heart. -Hee hee hee, - EunHa chuckled sweetly, showing the most charming movements of Yerin and Yewon. - We are waiting for you, hurry.

-I'm flying on the wings of love for you, oh my, Princess EunBi, - Yerin jokingly said, lovingly looking at the reddened EunHa.

-Hey baby, what about me? - nudged Yewon with her elbow, jokingly pouting her lips, frowning. - Three minutes ago, for you, I was the most important and beloved. And for you, only my kisses were important. But as soon as EunHa appeared - unnie, now you give all the attention to her - she looked at Yerin plaintively , getting a quick kiss from her on the corner of her lips, the lipstick was visible to everyone, but Yewon didn’t even erase it, as if she proudly showed it to everyone.

-I only love you, dear — in the most gentle voice that none of the members have heard until now, Yerin said, flipping at the youngest girl, completely absorbed in her. - And I can prove right now how strongly - the tone dropped an octave lower, becoming seductive, her playful hands began to rise, almost reaching Yewon's s when they were stopped by a cough from the leader. - Oh, for sure, I completely forgot that we are in a video call - peering over Yewon's shoulder, looking at the elongated faces of the other girls. - We’ll come now, bye, bye - without adding anything else, turned off the phone.

- Thank you, Yerin - unnie - after a short silence, Yewon said, allowing herself to plunge into Yerin's reliable arms. -As always, you intuitively know when I need help. You see, now everyone has aroused suspicions about the real reason for our solitude.

- Yes, I take back my words; they will easily believe that we are meeting. Let's go home, sweetheart - letting go of her arms, first rising from the bench, giving her hand, smiled Yerin .

-Yes, let's go play our part to the end, baby - taking Umji’s outstretched hand, Umji said with the same smile.

**

Meanwhile, in the house, after disconnecting from the two “sisters,” Sowon shook her head, and then pointed to SinB and Yuja:

- Cope with the situation yourself. I’m not your assistant here. Come on, EunHa, make breakfast.

-Unnie, you promised to help! - SinB followed up , looking imploringly at the leader and the second EunBi .

-When Yerin is in such a playful state ... - she shook her head, pulling EunHa’s hand.

-But what shall we do? What come up with news for their return?

-Well, of course, not where you meet, - Sowon instructively advised, pointing a finger at the two girls. “Have you really come up with another plan to make them jealous? Did you see what condition Yewon was in? All week, like a drooping flower. Yerin is the same, and she also thought she was offended because of my words.

- Yewon believes that you are dating, and, probably, today Yerin - unnie reported about it . Now they both believe that you are a “couple,” and it will be very difficult to convince - said EunHa .

- And what now to do? How to get everything back? How to convince that that scene was just a spectacle for their eyes? - fell asleep with questions to Yuju, feeling guilty.

- Why do you need to play that scene? - did not understand Sowon , shrugging her shoulders. - You can’t just go up and talk about your real feelings, as I told EunBi and we are together now. Get out yourself, girls. Baby, let's go, we’ll prepare something for the return of Ye-sisters. They whetted their appetite for a walk along the shore.

- EunBi - asking her friend for help, but she smiled sweetly at her, shook her head, disappearing behind the leader. - Yuju- unnie , what ... - the question did not have time to fly off my lips as the door lock clicked and the girls entered, holding hands.

- We interfere? Yerin raised an eyebrow, biting her inner cheek, squeezing Yewon's fingers harder when she saw the position of Yuju with SinB. SinB hugged Yuju by the waist, kneeling, her cheek rested on her friend’s bare stomach (the T-shirt purely accidentally came up when SinB turned its head back and forth).

“No, no, you misunderstood , unnie, ” she hastened to assure her of SinB , making it even worse when, instead of letting go of the tall girl, she squeezed her harder, getting a little moan.

- I see - still clutching Yewon's hand, Yerin dragged her towards the kitchen when she heard EunHa's melodic laugh . - We will not interfere with love games.

- Yerin - unnie - called out to Yuga, but she ignored her, disappearing into the corridor. “You can let me go now, SinB , we ruined it - with drooping shoulders, Yuju said dispersedly.”

-I didn’t want, Yuju, you just saw what kind of outfit was on Yewon? Ah, my heart was about to jump out of my chest! She is so beautiful!

- I only noticed that Yerin - unnie ignored me. This is all the payback for my ignore in the past weeks. I know exactly. And why did she need to wear this short white dress that fits so perfectly in her figure? I'm just sure that all the guys looked only at her, fantasized about her - just imagining it all, anger took on those guys.

- Well, you both agreed that they are beautiful today - passing them, said EunHa, - now you better curb your jealousy and go to the kitchen, have breakfast.

- We are not jealous! Both shouted, resting their hands on their hips.

-Well, yes, don't be jealous, - teased EunHa, pushing them toward the kitchen. -If you had seen your faces a second ago, you would have said otherwise.

They are so in love. I know for sure who will twist the rope from them. These girls are now out with unnie about news.

**

The next day, Sowon and EunHa watched as their two guilty friends followed on the heels of Yerin and Yewon , asking them for leniency. In the morning, while they were having breakfast, Yerin praised the leader’s culinary abilities, fed Yewon from the spoon , carefully removed the remnants of food from her lips, and made fun of EunHa for her height. However, all morning I ignored the requests of SinB or Yuju. Yewon, too, with tenderness and care looked after everyone except them, completely ignoring them.

SinB blamed herself for her long tongue, and Yuju reproached herself for not stopping her friend’s recognition of the fake date in time.

Yes, they admitted, and the next news that they were actually given two days of rest was no longer as significant as the deception of two girls.

- SinB didn't put anything on my finger. That ring is for another person, I just wanted to help. After all, my finger thickness is similar to the finger that SinB wants to wear . I did not hug happily, I scolded her. Honestly, I hastened to tell a more normal version of events that day, but Yerin did not believe a single word until SinB added:

“We played a scene to make you jealous.”

**

The next day the same situation repeated, only the action changed. Today, cooking lay on the shoulders of Yewon , she got up very first, dawn thinking about what will cook. She cooked all the ingredients, all the dishes that would be needed, and started cooking.

Sometime later, a sleepy Yerin entered the kitchen, she went to the girl from behind, hugged from behind, resting her head on her forearm. Her voice hoarse from sleep asked:

- Good morning, honey. Do you need help, Yewonie?

-Good morning, unnie - Yewon said softly, not stopping the cooking, letting she relax a little in her arms. - I’m almost done, just a little left.

-Hm, - the girl muttered, rubbing her nose drowsily on her skin, breathing in the fresh scent of soap. Her arms wrapped around her waist even tighter, her body still closer to that of Umji. - You smell delicious, honey.

“I used your soap scent,” Umji admitted, giggling as the unnie nose ran from her forearm to her neck, burrowing deeper into her hair. - Tickled, Yennie - but made no attempt to pull away, on the contrary allowed the playful mood of unnie to continue. So they stood for a while, while the food sizzled in the pan. When the food was ready and all was left to clean, Yerin quietly, watching the cooking, asked:

-Maybe let them atone for their guilt? I can no longer see Yuna's sad eyes. I want to go up to her, hug, tell about my feelings.

-Me too, - Yewon admitted, turning to face Yerin. They carefully looked at each other, reading, finding understanding.

Their closeness was still the closest, and from the side it seemed that they were kissing, as their hair covered the full view. That's what Yuju and SinB thought when they entered the kitchen together, smelling the food. They were at a distance, so they did not hear the conversation, but this did not change the fact that it was painful for them to see such a scene.

- Give another chance? Asked Yerin's eyes.

- Yes but not today. Let them suffer a little more - answered Yewon's eyes.

- I love you, Yewon. I will always be by your side , said Yerin's smile.

-I love you too, Yennie. Thank you for being my sister, - Yewon answered with a smile, then her lips kissed her lips airy. Yerin took the kiss, taking it into her heart, hiding it in a separate box, with moments with her younger sister Kim Yewon .

From Yuju / SinB: they saw a kiss and heard a happy laugh.

Thoughts of Yuju / SinB: They really do. I lost her. I let go of my chance, ruining what had not yet begun. But it could start, I said earlier.

**

The whole situation turned around. The only viewers of the drama were Sowon and EunHa. They were the ones who heard the truth from the members. They were those who knew who gave advice, who asked to trust them. This could not go on for so long. It was necessary to decide, to give a start to new feelings.

-Just tell her again, - EunHa SinB repeated over and over again .

-Trust me, I know Yerin better than you, - the leader assured Yuju. - She has already forgiven you and is waiting for your decisive step. And you are still marking time.

-But she meets Yewon, - she disagreed, pouting, clutching herself at the knees, looking at one point.

- Who told you that? What you saw cannot be true. You both know very well what Yerin is when she acts like mommy. And you know that for Yewon she has a special place in her heart - Sowon scolded them in annoyance , sitting in the same room with EunHa and the culprits of the situation. - Stop torturing yourself and us! Go and confess already! - She got up from the bed where she sat hugging EunHa, she ordered, pointing to the door.

The authoritative voice of the leader acted, the girls jumped out of the EunHa room with a bullet .

-Ah, these children will drive me crazy! - complained Sowon, dutifully accepting hugs from the girlfriend. - It’s better for them to get better; otherwise I’ll just shut them in one room and don’t let them out until things get better!

**

Hastily closing the doors behind them, SinB nearly collided with Yerin , who was about to knock on EunHa's room . Yugu, not knowing that Yerin was standing there , ran out after SinB , and in order not to bury herself in the back of her measuring girlfriend, she walked around her. Her legs did not have time to stop, or rather, her right leg stumbled over something and she simply fell into the arms of Yerin .

-Um, unnie, where is Yewon now ? - shifting awkwardly from foot to foot, asked SinB , glancing at the frozen girls. None of them moved for 5 minutes.

- She was going to go to the store. You better hurry, silly girl , Yerin said softly , putting her hands on Yuju's slender waist, pulling her even closer. - And you better not ruin it, EunBi - menacing notes sounded in your voice, SinB cringed, quickly nodding to the girl. “Next time, we will not be so kind.”

- Thank you, Yerin - unnie, thank you - I didn’t stop further, I ran up the stairs to Yewon’s room to resolve all the misunderstandings.

-So you forgave me, Yerin - unnie ? Did you believe me - She asked in a whisper, burying her face in her friend's silky hair. The warmth of the arms of the elder friend embracing her was healing. She did not want to break, so she did not move, allowing Yerin to lead.

- Let's talk later; we will still have time to talk. Now I want to do something else, - Yerin answered in the same whisper, raising her face so that their eyes met.

Then, looking directly at Yuja, Yerin leaned over and kissed her lips softly, lingering there longer than expected. A soft, gentle, light kiss, as if a butterfly touched a wing. The hearts of both girls pounded at the same time, drowning out any rustling or sounds in the real world.

**

At the same time, on the second floor, in the Yewon room , SinB nervously dangled her legs while sitting on the edge of her friend's bed. She is not used to showing her feelings. And therefore did not know how to express everything in words. Yewon , dressed for the exit, deliberately delved into her casket, looking for what had long been worn on her. She stood with her back to SinB , afraid to turn around and betray her emotions. Unlike SinB, she did not know how to hide her feelings for a long time, everything is immediately visible on her face.

They were silent for a while, not daring to start a conversation. But it cannot go on like this for a long time, which means that SinB decided on a desperate step. She walked behind Yewon , gently hugged her waist, pressed her forehead to her back.

-Actually, I wanted to give you that ring, Yewon. But I did not know how to approach you and confess my feelings. I asked Yuna-unnie to help me with a rehearsal of a conversation with you. Yuna- unnie agreed to be you. When I put the ring on my finger, he went so well that he didn’t want to get off. Forgive me, Yewonie.

-I thought you forgot about our promise to buy them for each other, - Umji sobbed into her voice, turning and securing her friend in a safe hug, hiding her face on her chest.

-I remember nothing about you. You are a special person for me, - SinB said sincerely, her hair, comforting her. -I'm sorry I did something stupid then.

- Where is the ring now? - Yewon asked muffledly , gradually calming down, but, without departing from the body of SinB .

- Here, in your pocket ... oh ... Yewonie ...

-I want our relationship to begin as it should, - Yewon smiled boldly, holding her hand forward, waiting for the next step from SinB. She giggled, then laughed out loud happily, hugged Yewon tightly, kissed her forehead, pulled out a ring. Then she knelt down, like a prince in front of her princess:

- Let me put on you a ring, a symbol of my love and fidelity, oh, my Princess Yewon!

- Allow, my knight in shining armor EunBi .