Yerin puppy_22

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The puppy Yerin, like the princess Yerin, did not look up at the wide screen of the TV, where the wedding scene of the heroes of one series, which was watched by her mistresses, was now taking place. She carefully watched every action, not missing anything. Puppy Yerin was very curious, and Princess Yerin imagined herself at the altar with a bouquet of spring flowers in a wedding dress.

Mistress EunHa, holding the puppy on her lap, gently its fur, sniffled.

Mistress Umji covered her eyes, pretending not to look at their kiss, although her rosy cheeks betrayed her.

Mistress Yuju and Mistress Sowon didn't react in any way, just ate their popcorn and watched the wedding ceremony calmly.

Mistress SinB scolded the main character for the entire episode for thinking so slowly.

The puppy Yerin was completely absorbed in the last moments when the priest asked the heroes:

- Are you ready to become husband and wife?

Ah, my heart is about to burst in my chest with anticipation. Please say yes and exchange rings. Ah, I also want such a wonderful wedding! "Oh and ah Princess Yerin.

Puppy Yerin's, although she was still quite a baby, but even she knew what wedding meant. She herself once attended one of the wedding ceremonies, when she lived with other owners. Princess Yerin also had to be in such ceremonies, just an observer. Her father never stuttered about future applicants, but that day, at the ball, he hinted that “one young man wants to meet you, be patient and nice to him, Yerin”.

The series ended on a beautiful note, the hostesses said goodbye to their puppy, went to bed.

That night, Yerin's puppy, like Princess Yerin, could not sleep.

Maybe I should look for a special person? I should already hiccup the one who will accept me for who I am with all my secrets. Can I take my last chance to become human and start searching? What do you think, baby? "

Puppy Yerin didn't know what to say to Princess Yerin.

The only thing she agreed with was to look for a special person.

But instead of starting a special person for them all five days starting Monday, both Yerin halves protected the girls from potential boyfriends.

For the first time, both Yerin halves felt that their position in the girls' hearts (except for Umji) was being replaced.

And neither of them liked it.

Their didn't like it very much.

 

Monday

The first threat came at noon on Monday, in the recording studio, where EunHa arrived with the manager and the puppy Yerin (no one could look after the baby that day; can’t leave her alone?)

For the first time a Yerin puppy was in such a place, she was all curious and interesting. For EunHa, this studio was no different from where they went. Like other studios, this studio included sound engineer rooms, recording rooms, and musical instruments. The only thing that set it apart from other studios was a room for noisy equipment (EunHa caught a glimpse of a tape recorder standing).

When they arrived in the studio, there was already a sound engineer, a microphone operator and a sound engineer, in addition to them, the composer and songwriter were sitting in the room.

Why did EunHa come to the recording studio without her members?

The answer is very simple - the OST recording for the dorama "Spring Love", along with the famous solo singer Lee Chang Hee (who also starred in the lead role of this dorama).

The dorama came out quite recently and made a splash of many thousands, for a long time such a romantic film has not been shown on screens without sugary content (at least 35% of viewers who expected each episode on Wednesday and Friday nights thought so).

For the finale, a new song was invented with a beautiful melody, where the sounds of guitar and violin became the main priority.

A meeting with Lee ChanHee was scheduled for two o'clock, but she was asked to arrive early to match the intonation to the song. Therefore, together with the manager and the puppy Yerin, she arrived at the studio by noon.

The puppy Yerin was sitting comfortably on the couch next to the manager, which conducted an unpretentious dialogue with the composer and songwriter. The puppy herself fluently listened to the conversations; she almost did not understand anything from what was said (only what Princess Yerin could explain).

- Do you remember what we agreed on, EunHa? - Meanwhile the sound engineer asked. - Did you do it?

- Yes, I tried to use a completely different tone of voice, and the girls say what happened. But I don't know how it will sound here - said EunHa, straightening her hair, re-tying it in a ponytail.

- Let's try before Lee ChanHee comes - he suggested, giving a sign to his team.

Passing by Yerin's puppy, EunHa patted her on the head, entered the recording room, stood near the microphone, put on headphones, and looked at the lyrics. After taking a couple of deep breaths and exhalations, she signaled that she was ready.

The room that the owner EunHa was in was soundproofed, so the puppy could not hear the voices, but the puppy was not worried, she could see where the owner was. She simply moved her ear, burying her muzzle in her paws, closed her eyes.

While half asleep, she was disturbed by the sound of the door opening, she opened her left eye to see who had come. The puppy was immediately alert, an unfamiliar young man.

Handsome young man.

She didn't know him.

And why does he smile like that when he looks at my mistress? - The puppy grumbled displeased, getting up on its paws, jumping off the couch, but not leaving the manager's feet. The puppy closely watched the stranger while he politely greeted everyone in the studio. He then waved through EunHa's window, and she smiled back, removing her headphones.

What? Why is the owner EunHa smiling at him like that? Do they know each other?

- EunHa-ssi, hello - he bowed when the girl left the room where she was recording her part of the song.

- Hello, ChanHee-oppa - shyly hid her hands behind her back, looked at him EunHa.

- I am very glad that you were chosen, I have long wanted to sing a duet with you. I like your voice; I think it will perfectly fit into my timbre of voice. You've already recorded your part, right? May I listen? - He turned to the sound engineer, who nodded after he looked at the others.

The Yerin puppy took a small step, stopped, cautiously bent its body, vigilantly following the movements of the young man.

Why is he so close to my mistress? I don't like the way he looks at her! When I lived in the castle, courtiers were courted with such a look. So is he looking after my EunHa? Hey, hey, young man, get away from my mistress!

The Yerin puppy, spurred on by the feelings of Princess Yerin, quickly appeared next to the owner of EunHa, growled at the guy, which, according to the puppy, came very close.

- What a cute puppy - tenderly smiled at the fluffy lump, which was not very friendly looking at him from under his brows, - whose is he?

- It is she, Yerin - introduced her to EunHa, squatting down, the fur, then taking it in her arms, hugged her.

The guy bent down to , but the puppy turned away, growling.

- Apparently she didn't like me.

Of course I didn’t like it, your hands are big and rough - the puppy Yerin snorted to herself, Princess Yerin grinned in agreement. It is better for you not to approach my EunHa, otherwise I will bite - warned Yerin, showing her teeth as she saw the guy's hand want to touch the girl's shoulder.

- Okay, okay, I won’t - I took a step back, Lee ChanHee.

The lagging hours after Lee ChanHee's arrival and the writing of the joint OST, the puppy did not leave EunHa a step away, protecting her from the "nasty, terrible, sugary" guy.

Towards the end of Monday, both halves of Yerin were exhausted, returning home, ate, “kissed” the hostesses, wishing them a restful sleep, went to bed and fell asleep.

 

Tuesday

Early Tuesday morning, a second threat arrived in the form of a black-haired guy with a big smile on his face, walking up to Umji with a camera on his chest. Both Yerin halves did not immediately like this guy, he darkened something, making a seemingly business proposal. Intuition told both Yerin halves to run away from him or not agree to any conditions (no matter how best they were).

The girls were raised early in the morning, announcing as usual the daily routine for everyone. Yerin went to have breakfast at this time, when she was lifted into the air, apologizing in advance for such behavior towards her:

-Sorry little Yennie, but we need to hurry. You will finish breakfast in the car, on the way to the photo session - she heard the manager's voice that he was wiping the puppy's face with his palm (food remained).

When they got to the car, the girls were already sitting there. The puppy was handed over to the reliable hands of Sowon, which immediately took care of her, giving milk through a bottle ("-But I have long since lost the habit of the bottle!" Greedily swallowing milk, the puppy was indignant).

- What our Yennie is cute when she eats - said EunHa not very loudly, taking pictures after pictures, so that later she could choose the most beautiful one and put it on Instagram, share the moment with Buddy. - Buddy has wanted to know more about our puppy lately.

- Yes, they constantly ask to share any moments with Yennie - filming the puppy, Umji smiled. “For the last few days, we've only been talking about Yerin.

- And at one time we were worried that Buddy would not accept the puppy - SinB grinned, scrolling through funny moments with their puppy on her phone, reviewing it again.

- Can we have a separate page for Yerin? - The manager, who has listened to the girls, suggested his idea. - On Instagram or Youtube, a separate channel, where you can fully upload moments, photos and videos with Yerin's participation.

- We are only "yes", if only we gave consent - the girls exclaimed in chorus, eyes sparkling with happiness. - Can you really do that?

- Of course, why not, by the way, the other day I talked with the director, he himself proposed such an idea. We are currently conducting some negotiations, the result will be known later. But I think there will be no problems.

- Wow, Yerin! Yennie, you heard, now you're going to be a superstar! - Sowon bothered her, the puppy did not lead her to such an event, and she just burped a little and yawned sleepily.

-We have collected a lot of information, there are even the very first steps, - Yuju said with delight, flipping through the gallery dedicated to the puppy. - You can take turns uploading and on behalf of Yerin communicate with subscribers.

- Good idea, Yuju. I like it - the manager approved, the girls also agreed.

With such conversations, they reached the right place. Today, most of the day their schedule depends on the photo shoot and advertising. While the girls went to change and learn the concept of the photo, the puppy Yerin was left to sit on a folding chair, a bowl was placed next to the chair, they poured dog food, and water. Yerin's puppy sniffed strange foreign smells. Of all the places she visited with the hostess, this room was the strangest.

There are so many people scurrying here and there, so much noise that the voices of my mistresses are difficult to distinguish.

All the smells mixed into one, and no matter how she air into my nose to smell the familiar scent of the girls' perfume, nothing came out. In despair to find his mistresses, the puppy Yerin whined pitifully, one of the managers came up to her, raised her in her arms, pointing somewhere to the side, gently said:

- Look, Yennie, they're there. They did not leave without you; they are just busy with their work now. You're a good girl with us, aren't you? Won't you interfere?

The puppy Yerin, seeing her girls in the distance, was delighted, but did not break free from the manager's hands, remained humbly lying. She made sure that everything was fine with them, calmed down. Princess Yerin knew how to lead at social events, knew how to be quiet and obedient at certain points.

Now I am a representative of my mistress, everything should go smoothly.

While the girls worked, the puppy Yerin watched from afar, getting used to new smells and new people. Everyone here exuded kindness, so both halves of Yerin were relaxed until a young black-haired guy with a goofy smile on his lips appeared on the horizon.

Sowon, EunHa and Yuju were taking pictures at the time, SinB was changing for the next photo shoot, Umji was sitting on the couch, trying not to move so as not to wrinkle the dress. The puppy Yerin was sitting next to her, her muzzle resting on Umji's foot (she was almost snoring with boredom). Stylists, makeup artists approached Umji, the puppy did not react to this in any way, only when a man in black trousers approached, his deep voice turned to maknae:

- Hello, I'm Sonmin, representative of the "Fantasy" photo studio; I would like to photograph you separately from the rest of the members. Here's my business card - he held out a black rectangular card to the confused Umji.

- You'd better turn this question to my manager - politely tried to return the business card, but he waved it off, taking a step closer, almost hanging over Umji.

- I think it is better to discuss with the client, then the client himself will agree with everyone else. Do not be afraid, I am no maniac, everything is written on my business card - the guy smiled, boldly taking another step, he wanted to sit down next to Umji, but this was not given by the uterine voice of the dog, who looked at him menacingly. The guy grinned gloomily, showing his snow-white teeth to the puppy, threatening her with all kinds of threats, although nothing has changed in his voice and facial expressions (only Yerin saw it): - What a beautiful dog, I don't mind taking a picture of it. Great photos to get.

- Still, you'd better come to my manager, she's over there, talking to another photographer - Umji kindly disagreed with his words, pointing to the left with her gloved hand. - As soon as you agree with all the nuances with her and my company, then I agree.

- Well, I'm sorry to distract you, Umji - bowed, walked away.

- It's good that you were next to me, Yerin, I was so scared - in a trembling voice, said Umji, hugging the puppy closer to her chest (both halves of Yerin clearly heard the loud pounding of the maknae's heart). - It seems to me that he was not a real photographer - hiding her tears from everyone, whispered Umji into her fur. - His look frightened, I still tremble.

«It's okay mistress / It's okay Umji. I will protect you, mistress / You are safe with me, ”tried to console both halves of Yerin.

Photographer Sonmin not only stalked Umji during that photo shoot, but was also spotted at other events. They could not get rid of him for the reason that he really was a photographer and from the photo studio that was on business cards. In addition, in his circles, he was considered very famous for the photo "" and "romantic comedy", where the main characters were young non-standard girls. According to rumors, as said by his colleague in the photo studio, he was preparing to open a new photo exhibition with the concept of "gentle sea", not at all like an exhibition. It is also rumored that he was looking for a pure, innocent soul, and seems to have found it in the guise of Umji.

Both halves of Yerin heard about all this and much more from the main representative of the GFRIEND group, who immediately arrived after the incident (attempts to take Umji from the advertising campaign by force; the guy changed into staff clothes, entered the room, waited until maknae was alone, dragged by yourself).

- Yennie, my savior, she fought him with all her might - praised him, sobbing in the arms of all the Umji members.

This puppy was lying exhausted on the manager's lap, what she was listening to was revealed only by wiggling ears.

Tuesday turned out to be another grueling day for her. She used up all her energy, but never regretted, both halves of Yerin were ready to rush again to help their beloved mistress Umji.

She spent the whole night with Umji, hugging the girl's right hand with her paws in protective mode.

Whoever you are, thank you for being around and protecting me, Yerin. Your secret will stay with me. "