Yerin puppy _(16)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Yerin's puppy, like Princess Yerin, was curious about how this little black thing on the living room table was arranged. Why do her owners like to look at her so much? Why do they laugh when they look there? Once they already showed her this thing, they brought it close and said to someone:

- Buddy , meet our 6 month old puppy Yerin .

But after what happened two weeks ago, the puppy was forbidden to come closer to any equipment in the house.

And she was so interested, the puppy was mocked, how she wanted to come closer and examine.

The puppy Yerin was waiting for the right moment.

Last night as the girls went to bed, Yerin's puppy heard very important words from Sowon :

“Baby, we’ll be late tomorrow, so don’t worry if we don’t come, as usual at 21:00pm.

This means only one thing - freedom.

The puppy Yerin pretended to be sad, but in fact, she was happy.

Early in the morning the girls left the house, kissing the puppy goodbye.

After waiting for the door to close, the puppy tiptoed to the table where the "laptop" (what an unfamiliar word) lay. She jumped on the table, began to walk around and around the "laptop", sniffing out, trying it. The taste is not very good, it is difficult to bite through, a hard object. The puppy put its front paw on the "laptop", knocked, expecting to hear at least some answer. But there was no answer.

How can you laugh about this thing? Is it silent?

Maybe reveal? Princess Yerin suggested , eyeing the object curiously.

The puppy Yerin agreed, trying to stick its paw under the gap and open it.

Doesn't give in.

Wait, I saw how SinB pressed some button, then this thing opened - suddenly she remembered Princess Yerin , after several attempts to open the puppy.

So why were you silent? - the puppy asked irritably, starting to poke in any places of the "laptop".

Sorry, completely out of my head - Princess Yerin responded repentantly .

After many attempts to find the Yerin button, it was a of luck when the puppy's left paw accidentally swiped in the front and a click sounded.

We made it! - delighted Yerin, jumping back, watching the top of the "laptop" rise.

So what now? - the question hung in the air, no one knew the answer. The puppy Yerin looked aimlessly at the black screen, then resolutely stood up with its front paws and began to knock with them.

Her actions led to the fact that the screen lit up and began to show some pictures, and then the question arose:

Do you want to continue?

Of course, Yerin had no idea what to continue, but her nose was already hitting a button and ...

***

A message came to Buddy's phone screen :

GFRIEND begins broadcasting video.

Wasting no time, they the Vlive .

The first thing they saw is a white spot, which either decreased or increased.

The second thing they heard was barking.

Then someone from Buddy wrote a comment:

"This is probably their puppy Yerin . "

And yes, a white, fluffy creature appeared on the screen, gazing at the screen with great attention with large gray eyes.

"Oh, what a baby."

" Yennie, you're so cute . " The puppy Yerin wagged its tail.

" Yennie, where are your mistresses?" The puppy Yerin barked a couple of times as if answering a question.

" Yennie , you're home yourself, right?" The puppy Yerin spun around in place, then sat up and stared at the screen again.

"The girls should fly to Japan, and the puppy was left at home."

"Guys, Sowon and Umji are chatting right now."

" Yuju and SinB just uploaded a photo to Instagram ."

"I need to tell them to watch Vlive ."

Yerin's puppy yawned, there is nothing interesting in this "laptop", some pictures just popped up, but nothing funny.

The puppy Yerin yawned again, stood up, buried her nose on the screen, sticking out her tongue, the surface.

“Oh my god, Yerin you are so cute! Uwu. "

" Yennie, kiss me one more time."

“What a pity that she doesn't see us, and dogs can't read, so our hearts and comments are wasted. But all the same, Yerin , you are so sweet, very sweet, and I just want to cuddle . "

**

Sowon raised an eyebrow in surprise as she read Buddy 's comments . For the last 20 minutes, they ask her to stop and watch Vlive . She didn't understand why they were asking to do this, Sowonwas about to ask when SinB and Yuju approached her .

- Unnie, Buddy , some strange. They beg us to turn on Vlive .

- So not one with me? - the leader breathed freely, wanted to add something else, but she was interrupted by Eunha, and then Umji , sending a message to their general chat:

“I don’t understand why Buddy is asked to check out Vlive in every comment . None of us are doing live streaming. What to do, unnie? "

"Come to me, SinB and Yuju here, let's turn on the Vlive together and see why Buddy is so alarmed ."

They rallied around the leader, the tablet, opened the Vlive website , it immediately opened on their page. Yuju , the first to read the message that shone in red:

- Now over broadcast, watched as a 25 836 471 people. Please wait a moment so we can process your request and you can review it.

The girls looked at each other, none of them posted a video.

A few minutes later, the video opened, and the girls did not believe their eyes, they silently watched the 10 minute video, when they finished, they closed the site, went to do their business.

They didn't know how to react, so they just let go, deciding to themselves:

"We have to teach Yerin how to use a laptop."

 

True, why the dog needs a laptop is not clear. She will not print a message there or conduct a conversation with subscribers. This is a dog, not a man.

But the girls were determined to do it, and only the puppy Yerin, to whom the toy seemed not interesting, can convince them .

She jumped off the table, ran to her bed, rummaged there, then took out a plush chicken into the light and began to play with it.

When the girls returned home they were greeted by sleepy Yerin with a toy in his teeth. She just barked once, wagged her tail once, and once buried her nose in each girl's leg. After that, having performed a home greeting, the Yerin puppy trudged back to bed and fell asleep, curled up in an embrace with a furry friend.

Today has been a very grueling day.