15 minute game (SinRin)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The cafe they went to was full today. But Yerin did not give up so easily; she resolutely took upon herself the order of the usual dinner. SinB, who was waiting for her on the street, was just skeptical of the crowd, tapping her foot on the asphalt. She did not understand why Yerin wanted to take her today. Honestly, she didn’t even want to leave home today, as it was cold outside, despite the fact that it was spring. SinB had plans for a free evening to play a game with Yewon. Recently, SinB had the feeling that she had little contact with her friend. She scratched her soul from this, for some reason she felt guilty.
SinB resisted everyone, but could not resist Yerin's swollen cheeks. She long recognized herself that Yerin was one of their favorite friends in her group. She could refuse everyone, but she could not refuse Yerin. No matter how stupid the idea is, SinB always takes Yerin's side.
This time the same thing happened. Yerin went up to her, sat next to her on the sofa, laid his head on her shoulder. She did not remain silent for a long time, immediately asked childishly:
- Yennie wants to eat. Yennie wants SinB to go with her.
Everything, her heart melted, the resistance was useless.
Here's how they ended up here.
I had to wait a long time, SinB became annoyed by the cold, which made its way to the bones. She was already thinking of calling Yerin and asking him to leave the whole idea.
“Baby, you were waiting for me,” Yerin ran up to her joyfully, holding the coveted coupon in her hand. “Listen, I’m lucky today,” she shone, hugging SinB by the hand, ignoring the cold. "We need to wait another 15 minutes, and our table will be free."
"15 minutes? Unnie, what are we going to do?"Protested SinB, approaching a warm body in order to somehow warm. “I'm already cold,” she complained, looking at Yerin's happy smile.
“I know a great game to take these 15 minutes,” Yerin simply said, freeing herself and hugging her friend's waist.
"And what kind of game?"Asked SinB carefully, looking around, seeing how everyone begins to look at them strangely. “Unnie, maybe we will step back into the shadows, it seems that they are beginning to recognize us, " the first, stepping back from the lantern that stood opposite the cafe.
“You're so smart with me, baby,” her friend's voice whispered.
"What are you talking about?" SinB did not understand, wondering what unnie had planned for her.
“We need to completely hide in the shadows,” the girl answered dimly, luring the SinB away from her eyes when they were completely alone, Yerin hugged her neck and added: “Fine, now you can start the game.”
“What a game,” the question hung in the air when a pair of warm lips met SinB's cold lips.
Fifteen minutes passed, to be honest, SinB even forgot why they went outside. The cold piercing wind did not bother her. She completely dissolved in the warmth of Yerin-unnie. When her lips parted, SinB looked at her older friend in confusion, still in prostration. Yerin, still hugging the girl by the neck, rather smiled at her, as if nothing had happened, said:
“We can repeat this game every time we have dinner together.”
"Now can we repeat this?" SinB asked boldly, pressing Yerin's lips to his lips, continuing to play, until a message came from the girls.