Yerin puppy _(7)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Morning had already come, but none of the hostesses approached her place. The Yerin puppy listened to every rustle or sound of doors opening, but it was quiet. The house was still asleep. The puppy spun in its place, shifted, took a deep breath. The baby waited, but time passed, no one.

A little time passed, more precisely 15 minutes, when the puppy's bladder made itself felt. The Yerin puppy blushed with shame, her fur was dyed pink.

The girls discovered this feature when one evening EunHa confessed that she really liked the puppy, the girl kissed her, caressed her. Yerin was very shy then.

She felt a wet sheet under her, and felt that she was still peeing. She felt disgusted to be there, so the puppy got up, stepped over, sniffed. Her place did not smell like home, it became a stranger.

The Yerin puppy stood there, deciding what to do next. She still wanted to go to the toilet. Really like. There was no more strength and no desire to restrain.

The Yerin puppy ran to the door of Sowon, scratched herself, barked a couple of times, calling to her mistress, but in response to silence.

She sat, barking, but hearing nothing inside, sighed, hurried to the door of SinB. The doors were still tightly closed, but the puppy still tried to get inside. All attempts were in vain.

The bladder threatened, the puppy, realizing the tragedy that was about to happen, hurried to the door of EunHa.

Please, hostess, I need to go outside! "- the Yerin puppy barked in despair , standing on its hind legs, trying to reach the door handle with its front paws. But she was still so small that she could not reach.

The next point was Yuju 's door, Yerin 's puppy had already climbed all the stairs with ease. She ran into Yuju's ajar door and started calling, barking loudly. But no matter how loudly she called, her owner, Yuju, slept soundly. She didn't even move as the blanket was completely pulled from her body.

I need to get out quickly! I don’t want to be here, but if no one answers, then ... ”mused the Yerin puppy bitterly, hanging his head down, strode towards the last door.

By the time the Yerin puppy was at Umji's door , her fur was completely red. Now she looked like a fluffy red apple, not a puppy.

- Baby Yennie, what happened? Why are you calling us so loudly? - the puppy Yerin did not believe her small ears, her owner Umji opened the doors and knelt down in front of her. - Why are you blushing so, baby? - began to ask, but then smiled softly with understanding. - I'll put on my shoes now, take the collar, and we'll go, take a walk.

Yes! Umji , you are the best hostess in the whole world! " happily barked puppy Yerin , sat on the floor and began humbly to wait.

 

An alarm clock woke the leader, she stretched sleepily in bed, still not opening her eyes. How I did not want to get up in the morning, so early in the morning, but it is necessary. Before leaving for training, you need to make sure that Yerin has everything. The girl opened her eyes, yawned again, and sat down on the bed. Not finding the slippers, they were thrown under the bed, and it was too lazy to get them. Therefore, Sowon decided to go barefoot, at home you can. Stretching her long body, the girl opened the doors and walked out of the room with bare feet. Her bare right foot stepped on something wet. The girl looked down with interest, seeing a small puddle under her door. Still not understanding where this puddle came from, the girl traced the wet trail she left to SinB's door, then to EunHa. Still not understanding, she heard the outrage from SinB :

- What the hell is this?

and EunHa's cute saying :

- Oh, where is it from?

-I have the same puddle - she simply said, meeting the glances of her friends.

- Wet trail stretches upward - pointed out SinB , carefully stepping over the puddle and following.

There was a little more puddle near Yuju's bed , the black-haired girl rubbed her eyes sleepily and looked in surprise at their intrusion:

- What happened? I overslept? Sorry, I'm getting up already.

- Stand on the other side - advised EunHa, - here you have a little surprise.

- Which one? Oh, that's why Yerin barked so loudly !

- I mean, it was ... a walk! SinB slapped herself on the forehead , looking guiltily at her friends. - I forgot that today is my turn! She probably wanted to go to the toilet, but we were all sound asleep, did not hear her call ... Umji! - exclaimed SinB , running to the door of the maknae , separately noticing that there is no puddle. - I come in - she warned the girl, opening the door, looking inside.

The room was empty with a note on the pillows:

“I'm walking Yennie . We will be soon. "