Birthday present (Yerin/Yuju, SinB/Umji)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Everyone in the house knew which day was approaching at an incredible speed.

Everyone in the house was preparing for this day as best she could.

Each of the girls was happy and upset at the same time, waiting for this day.

We were happy because on this day the cutest, polite, courteous maknae Kim Yewon (Umji) was born.

They were upset because one of the problem girlfriends in their group was also born that day, uncontrollable in kisses by Jung Yerin.

They loved every birthday girl; just the attitude to love was different.

If they could have dinner with Umji, go for a walk on the street, watch a movie, and then discuss it, just stay in the same room in peace and quiet.

That with Yerin, as a second senior friend, these opportunities turned to one, tenacious manifestation of her love for them.

Each of the girls knew what to give Umji for her birthday, maknae told them in advance.

At the same time, the girls did not need to ask Jang Yerin, because the answer was always the same, “kiss”.

Recently, thanks to Yerin, each of the girls already knew in advance who the birthday girl would pester on that day. Last year, she was lucky SinB, Yerin told her three days before the 19th, so she could prepare, tune in advance. After persuading herself, the day turned out to be excellent and almost without provocations. SinB just silently, demolished, did not deny the existence of Yerin next to him. At that time, they managed with only one kiss, two hugs and three confessions.

This time, the girls thought that they had nothing to worry about, you just need to wait until Yerin herself says who she chose.

But time was approaching rapidly, and the girl was still silent.

Sowon, Eunha, Yuju, SinB became nervous, talking to each other, wondering.

They waited, waited until Sowon asked Yerin sitting on the couch, watching the romance with Umji:

- Yerin, honey, so who is lucky for tomorrow?

“No one,” the girl shrugged, looking up from the TV for a second, raising him to the leader. She smiled sweetly at the tall girl, repeated: - True, no one.

- Are you serious? - still not believing, asked Sowon, Yuju and SinB, passing the living room, stopped their step, looked in surprise at Yerin.

- Yennie, why ...

“Tomorrow my day is entirely devoted to Yewon - smiling happily at her friends,” Yerin said, laying her head on the shoulder of the youngest girl.

- Yes, unnie, Yerin-unnie lost to me, now fulfills my desire - confirmed the above Umji.

- Lost what? “I still don’t understand the whole situation,” SinB asked.

- Before the movie, we played in the "House", and argued over who the first to lose will fulfill any desire of the winner. I won - Umji chuckled pretty, pointing to herself.

“And what is your desire?” - strange looking at the sweet scene in front of them, asked Eunha, who joined them when Yuju called to go downstairs.

“Go on a date with me,” Umji simply replied, returning to watching the movie, not forgetting to Yerin’s hair.

- A date? - echoed everything.

“A date,” Yerin smiled, falling silent as Umji's hand lingered on her shoulder, tapping gently. - Do you want to join the viewing? This movie is really good ...

- What? No. Hm, excuse me, enjoy your movie, Sowon said absently, leaving the living room, taking the rest of the girls with her.

“I don’t understand what happened now,” SinB whispered absently, looking back at the couple.

- Yerin-unnie behaved strangely, for all the time we were all there, she never tried to kiss or kiss us - Eunha whispered in her discovery.

“She even politely asked us to leave and not interfere with watching the film,” said Yuju thoughtfully, looking at the sofa, where both girls reclined comfortably.

- Is this really the influence of our Umji? - the leader’s question was rhetorically raised, then her anxious expression on her face disappeared, she smiled brightly, shared her joyful thought with other friends: “So tomorrow we have a free day?” We can relax and get the most out of freedom!

- Hooray! - all the girls were happy, forming an unexpected strong hug and fooling around like children.

 

August 19 was a hot day.

Already in the morning the temperature went off scale.

But two girls, the birthday girls of that day, bravely went out into the street, smiling at the fresh warm wind that met them.

They had a wonderful day today.

Date.

A festive date, as Yerin previously reported, receiving verbal congratulations from the members.

“We will only return to the gala dinner, so do not call every 10 minutes to find out what we are doing,” Yerin warned them, waiting for Umji at the doorstep.

- Yerin-unnie, will you go in this dress? - SinB asked frowningly, arms crossed on her chest. “Is it not too short to exit?”

- What did you not like about it? This is your last gift! - whirling in front of a displeased girlfriend, asked Yerin. - I did not have the opportunity to wear it, but today it will finally be shown to everyone. Do you like me?

“That's not the point, Yennie,” she dismissed the friendly teaser of her older friend, still frowning at SinB, “I'm glad you decided to put it on, I just thought ... Okay, it doesn't matter. Have a great time, birthday girls! - the girl was silent suddenly, looking back at the exit of Yewon, she opened from what she saw. - No, by no means, Umji go change clothes!

- Why, SinB? - the younger girl arched an eyebrow, adjusting her short strapless dress, which perfectly harmonized with her figure. “It's terribly hot today, and I also have a date!” That is, I wanted to say that the adult from today, I am already 22! - checking herself in the mirror, Umji turned to the expecting girl, smiled sweetly at her, went up, took her arm, added: - I'm ready, Yerin-unnie. Let's go to?

“You are so beautiful, Yewon,” the eldest friend whistled delightedly, “this color suits you very much,” her outfit approved, Yerin cast a glance at the other girls, waved her free hand goodbye. - We left - opening the door I left the house.

“Yennie, Umji, take it at least, please,” Yuju hurried after, running away from the second floor, carrying a light cape with her. She ran out the door, catching up with the girls, passing them, said - Throw it on your shoulders so that the sun's rays do not damage your skin.

“Thank you for your care, Yuna,” Yerin gently thanked Yerin, taking the capes without additional words, folding them and hanging them over her bag.

“Have a good time - blushing from the words of her elder friend, Yuju remained in place until their backs were hidden. Only when she began to climb back, she suddenly realized that apart from the words of Yerin, nothing else happened. No kiss or touch from Yerin-unnie, nothing at all. "Strange, it usually happens differently!"

POV YEWON (UMJI)

“Do you think the girls suspect nothing?” Yerin-unnie asked me when we went outside.

“They were glad that we were gone,” I answered honestly, covering my eyes with my palm from the bright sun.

- More precisely, they were glad that I left - I smiled sadly at Yerin-unnie, but then resolutely said: - Today there is no reason for sadness. Today we will have fun - suspended her speech when she received a message, opening the phone, read the text, added: - Hurry, we were already waiting.

“Where are we going, unnie, you are so mysterious - you hastened your pace so as not to lag behind your girlfriend.”

“Remember, two days ago I spoke about the new water park, which was about to open?” - Yerin-unnie smiled mysteriously, hugging my shoulders.

“Of course I remember, you intrigued me, Yennie.” Are we going there? But I didn’t take the swimsuit - I wanted to go back, but unnie held my hand tightly.

- Already everything with me - I opened my little handbag, where two bathing suits were neatly folded. I noticed that both swimsuits were not whole, I blushed with pleasure. “You think everything right, dear, we're adult girls, right?” - Yerin winked at me cheerfully.

“Adults, unnie,” I giggled, my eyes shining with a smile.

“Then let's go celebrate our birthday,” Yerin-unnie exclaimed, starting to descend into the subway. - My friends have already booked a place, they are only waiting for our arrival. You know them all, ”reassured Yerin.

- And I was still surprised that you did not kiss any of us today - I smiled at her, she only mischievously stuck out her tongue. “So your plan today is to kiss your friends?”

- Yes! And you take off all my kisses, hugs, tenderness, and send it to the girls - excitedly told your cunning plan Yerin-unnie, which you constantly told me.

- Are you sure that you need to send them a photo? She asked doubtfully, presenting the facial expressions of the members, especially SinB.

- 200%, Yewon. And the first photo you will forward will be us in swimsuits - opening doors in front of me, skipping forward, said Yerin.

“Can you say again why we are doing this?” - I sighed defeatedly, holding the door so that it would not accidentally hit my friend. “They're jealous of us ...”

- That's it! I want them to be jealous of us.

“God, you're so vengeful, unnie,” she shook her head, waiting for the train that was announced on the radio to arrive. “And all because of the words that you accidentally heard three days ago.” I just don’t understand how I came about in this regard?

“Because you're the only one who understands me,” she said simply, without adding anything.

 

We arrived at the water park around 10 in the morning, they were waiting for us at the entrance, I was surprised to meet them here, because I thought that now complete preparations are underway for returning to the stage. JiHyo, DaHyun and Chaeyoung from the TWICE group. So who invited unnie to a date! All those who were jealous of SinB and Yuju. Who awaits us inside? I was curious.

“And here is the birthday girl,” JiHyo smiled, hugging Yerin-unnie tightly, and then hugging me. - Gifts, as promised, are waiting inside, the rest of the gang is waiting there too. Let's go party!

“But first, let's change clothes,” DaHyun reminded her, smiling amiably at me. - Have you brought swimsuits?

“It's all with me,” Yerin-unnie patted her purse, pushing me forward, whispering in my ear: “The plan begins, Yewon.”

 

POV YUJU

We were preparing for the evening holiday, spinning in the kitchen, grilling meat and making our favorite goodies when a message from Umji came to our general chart:

“We arrived at the first point of our date. See the attached file. "

I just wiped my hands with a towel, and Sowon-unnie turned the rice in the pan when they heard SinB's displeased voice screaming from the room:

- Where did it come from ?! You just look - the girl was indignant, carrying a telephone in front of herself. “Yunby-unnie, look.” She intercepted a friend along the way that was passing by.

“What a beautiful photograph,” Eunha answered admiringly, taking the phone from SinB. - Yennie so goes yellow, ... wait, wait, what ...

- Here I am about the same! Sowon-unnie, Yuju-unnie, just look!

Finally, we all could carefully consider the sent photo from Umji.

Yerin and Yewon in separate swimsuits by the pool.

At first, we admired the swimsuits, then it dawned on us that they were wearing swimsuits that open a slender body.

I am ashamed to admit this, but my eyes were fixed on the cleft between the s of Yerin-unnie. Her snow-white skin stood out even more in a yellow swimsuit. At Umji, the swimsuit was a light pink color with cute flowers. They really looked very beautiful.

- Why are they in swimsuits?

“I wrote Umji, but she hasn't answered yet.” I called, but nobody picks up the phone - SinB grunted, peering at the image, trying to see something there. - It looks like a water park, and so, where is their date!

The next SMS came when we were finishing preparations and were going to watch a movie. The attached file turned out to be a video, in 20 seconds it showed how Yerin-unnie kisses Daekhyun on the cheek, hugs him tightly and happily laughs at JiHyo's joke.

Immediately after him came a photograph where Umji hugs Cheng and Sana kisses her reddened cheek.

Then came a photo of Yerin surrounded by the girls who kiss her, shouting "happy birthday!"

They looked so happy, I would have been happy with them if I had not been jealous.

I didn’t like that these girls, cute girls, are spinning around Yerin-unnie.

I didn’t like to see her lips touching them, how they gladly turn their cheeks, neck or laugh hands.

The last straw for me was when I saw Yerin-unnie kissing Nayeon’s nose, staring in her eyes and saying quietly:

“I'm so happy with you, Nayeon-unnie.” I like being here with you, not anywhere else.

“I mean, is she happy to be there?” Sowon-unnie asked displeased, frowning. “They forgot that we are preparing a surprise for them tonight?”

The girls shrugged with the same gloomy and displeased faces. The mood completely deteriorated; already our freedom was not as interesting as before. We so wanted for August 19th to come quickly, and now we only thought that this day would end sooner.

Umji called us back only 15 minutes after the last photo, SinB immediately replied:

“When will you be backing home?” - glancing at the clock, time already showed a quarter to three days.

- Oh, ha ha ha, SinB, ha ha, Sana-unnie tickled - laughed Umji on the phone, screeching from a playful older girlfriend. - I’m calling just about this - taking a breath from laughter, the girl was able to pronounce. - We are going to drop by to visit TWICE.

- Where's Yerin-unnie? - SinB grimaced from the perky explosion of laughter pose in the background.

- Yennie? Umji asked thoughtfully, laughter rang out again, and then a squeal, her voice was like Yerin: No, no, don’t lift me up. No, I said I'm sorry! - Ha ha ha - laughed at Umji, - Yerin-unnie will now fly with a swallow. It's so fun here, I haven’t spent my birthday in a long time!

- What is going on there? Tearing out the SinB phone, Sowon shouted. - Where are you?

“Unnie, we ...” The sound of the water drowned out maknae`s final answer. Then Sowon heard another voice, just as happy and fervent from Yerin:

- Unnie, I just jumped from the highest springboard! Oh, it was so scary, but from two sides I was held by Nayeon and JiHyo! They said they would never leave me! They said I can trust them! They are such cool friends!

“Aren't we better than them?!” Sowon got angry, getting up from the couch and starting to walk around the room. “If you have so much fun there, then you may not come home at all!”

“Sowon-unnie, we have a schedule tomorrow,” Eunha recalled, holding up her tall girlfriend, hugging her from the back. “Let me talk, please,” she asked, picking up the phone, then quietly asked, “Are you really better there than here?”

“Today, yes, Yewon and I have fun, enjoy our day,” Yerin continued cheerfully. - We will be home in the evening - disconnected.

The silence became unbearable, the house became too cramped, there was not enough air.

But I thought that even when we went out into the fresh air, we won’t be able to get enough of it. He will put pressure on our chest. The joyful voices of Yerin and Umji still sounded in the air.

Before my eyes there were still scenes with a kiss and affection.

I really wanted Yerin's kisses to be mine!

I so wanted her tenacity to be addressed only to me!

I can easily share it with other members, because I know that she will still love me more. Will always come back to me.

I can’t share it with other friends from other groups, because I know that she can discern in them what I don’t have. Will choose them instead of me.

Thinking about it now, my heart was beating anxiously in my chest.

I wanted to run out of the house and run to where she is now,

burst inside

pick her up

bring home and hug tightly,

to hug

and say…

to say that I too ...

“I really don’t like that Umji spends his birthday without me,” she pouted SinB lips, resolutely walking into the corridor, wearing shoes, looked at us. - You walk?

- Where?

- Take our "girls."

POV YERIN

Our plan of revenge, or rather, my plan of revenge, was not easy. Thanks to JiHyo and the rest of the girls for helping create a scene full of incredible fun and happiness. Yewon and I need an Oscar for the talents shown today. How hard it is to pretend, I'm tired. Yewon sat next to me, also tired, her head lying on my shoulder, and her eyes were closed. But I know she didn’t sleep. I gently touched her forehead, straightening her bangs, her cheek.

“My wish came true, thank you, Yerin-unnie,” Yewon's voice sounded sleepily, she opened her eyes, looked at me. - A date with you, as you thought, turned out to be funny and unusual.

“I'm glad you liked it, baby,” she smiled at her, snapped her nose, which wrinkled with a broad smile.

- Happy birthday, Yerin-unnie - got up, kissed her chin, Yewon smiled at me. - I love you.

“I love you too, Yewon,” she bent over and kissed her temple.

- Let's go home?

I helped to get up from the grass under the wide tree where we were sitting, after a tiring day of playing in the water park. We said goodbye to the TWICE girls the afternoon, and afterwards we went for a walk along the beach, then went to the park and went there. Yes, so, we spent time until the evening. It was a little sad, because the rest of the members were not near us. I missed them.

But while we were walking with Umji, we learned a lot of interesting things about each other.

Our secret of the heart has been revealed.

So I found out that Yewon was jealous of me for SinB.

So I found out that Umji likes SinB, and that SinB kissed her on the lips, but she doesn’t remember that kiss.

I also learned that Yewon confessed her feelings to SinB two days ago, and she refused, saying that she loved her as a sister.

Therefore, Yewon easily agreed with my plan.

- Tell me exactly what kind of words you heard three days ago - interlocking my fingers with your fingers, asked Umji when we returned home.

Three days ago, I heard words that hurt.

By chance, I returned home early, Sowon-unnie, SinB, Yuju sat in the living room and were discussing loudly about something. I didn’t want to eavesdrop, but I heard my name. Quietly leaned against the wall, listened, and then heard the girls say:

- I love Yerin-unnie, but lately her tenacity has become annoying.

- I really like her playfulness, we are on the same wavelength, but if unnie would be a little more modest. I am sometimes ashamed of her.

“I’ve gotten used to the tenacious Yerin long ago, but she can just strangle her with her kisses.” Eunha complained to me several times that she could not fall asleep because at night she had Yerin's kisses. But she should dream in my dream!

- Really unnie? They said so ?! But how could they say that, it's just you! You are who you are, and I really like you! Of course, I can dodge your terror of kisses, but I still like to receive kisses from you.

“Am I really so tenacious with Eugene?”

- Sometimes you happen, until Eunha-unnie passes by or SinB distracts you. You quickly switch to the rest of the girls. So you were so strange in the last days? And I kept wondering why I have never received a kiss from you these days - Umji grinned, stopping her step when she saw someone.

I also stopped, in front of us, with difficulty breathing, after a quick run our members. They shifted uncertainly, hesitated, did not know how to start a conversation.

- And who won? I asked in order to defuse the situation.

- What are you talking about? - something changed in Yuju’s look, but I still couldn’t understand what exactly. She seemed nervous in front of me, although this had never happened between us. It’s strange.

“On the run,” Umji sighed happily, taking one step to SinB, then walked around her, ran to Sowon and hugged her tightly. She hugged as much in response, then looked at me hopefully. I relaxed, let go of myself, slowly approached her, my best friend and leader, hugged her around the waist.

“Send it home already,” SinB said roughly, Eunha did not let her go any further, dragged her to her, then to the rest of the girls, in a group hug. - Are we in vain preparing a surprise?

POV YUJU

We returned home all together.

We had a great rest of the evening.

They liked our surprise.

We heard their laughter, but I did not see the joy in my eyes.

I noticed that SinB constantly spinning around Umji, trying to please her.

I also noticed that Yerin-unnie sits at a distance from all of us. She had never hugged anyone except Umji all evening. She did not fall for anyone except Umji.

Why?

After all, we are at home, I am here.

I’m very close and waiting for your touch.

Maybe I’ll be the first to come ...

While I thought, my legs themselves brought me to her, I sat down next to her, put my hand on my waist, hugged me. I came close enough to inhale her sweet scent and felt how I could breathe again. My lips were so close to her lips (she suddenly turned her head in my direction, raising an eyebrow questioningly) that our breaths merged. I was breathing her air.

Gaining courage, forgetting everything, not seeing anyone around, I said:

- Please, be tenacious only with me, look only at me, kiss only me - my voice broke, instead of words I sang, looking directly into her eyes.

“I don’t understand what you mean,” demanded an explanation, but Yerin's voice sounded rather quiet, I could hardly distinguish words.

“Please pay attention only to me.”

- Yuju ...

“Unnie, please, while I have this courage,” I implored her for supplication, I felt like strange emotions overwhelmed me, I wanted to get rid of them, tell her ...

“You don't look like yourself, Yuna,” she whispered softly, nodding her head to indicate that she was listening.

“I just wanted to say what I like when you show your love through kisses, hugs, flirtations.” You skillfully play with my heart, and for some reason it allows you to play with it.

- Yuna, I never played with your heart - took my hand in my hand, began to play with my fingers, but her eyes did not leave my eyes. “You are always in my eyes, no matter who I communicate with.” You are always in my heart, wherever I go. My soul is firmly stuck next to you - playfully rolled my eyes.

- Only the soul, but what about the body? - as soon as the words slipped from my tongue, I realized what a stupid thing I said, but there was no point in returning.

I saw how not only her cheeks, but also her neck turned red. My skin is not as snow-white as that of Yerin-unnie, but I also turned red. I felt terribly hot, but did not move away, stayed next to her. We all looked at each other's eyes. We were still breathing the same air. She was looking for something in my gaze, I was also looking, trying to understand my strange feelings.

“You only wanted to say that, Yuna?”

“I could tell you a lot, but first I really want to try what your air tastes like.”

Yes, I always had non-standard thoughts, even at such a moment.

“Still, how strange you are, Yuna.” And why my heart chose you, I don’t understand - Yerin laughed sweetly, the first to cut the distance between our lips, kissing me. “And what does my air taste like?”

- Divine! - captivated by her fragrance, I kissed her again. My lips could not help but be filled with the sweetness kindly presented by Yerin. Kissing her, I re-recognized my heart.

POV YEWON (UMJI)

I was happy for Yerin-unnie when my gaze accidentally saw their kiss.

- Finally, it took a long time to wait for Yuju's recognition - she smiled pretty at the SinB scene. She sat next to me, chatting about everything and nothing. Her hand was very close to my hand. So close that my poor heart fluttered every time our shoulders touched. “I'm so happy for Yerin-unnie,” she added carefully, not looking at me. “Yuju was bolder than me.”

- You…

- Actually, in our relations, I have to be a “guy”, since I’m older than you.

- SinB, you ...

- When Yuju-unnie came and began to talk about the strange emotions that arose in her every time Yerin-unnie touched her, I realized ...

- What are you ...

“The emotions she felt for Yerin-unnie are so similar to my emotions for you ...”

“... talkative ...” finished her thought, drowning her with her kiss.

She answered with all her passion, giving me a great present for my birthday.