YeJu

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

(author: I just watched Memoria ep 7 and there were so many cute moments, my YeJu shipper heart just sang and danced from these moments. Here's what came of it.)

I know it doesn't mean anything to you, but to me you are the whole world.
You are interesting, curious, you always know what to say to any of us, be it comforting words or a simple joke to cheer us up.
I know every person is not perfect, but for me you are perfect in everything.
I love your eyes, nose, lips, puffy cheeks, loud laughter, cute childish behavior, although you are no longer a child.
I like your little hands, honestly, when I see your palms, I want to hold hands all the time. I want to protect you, be it the wind, the weather or negative comments about you.
I thought that I knew everything about you, because we share any secrets with each other, but today during the show, I learned something new.
Your foot is as small as your palm, and honestly, it's so cute.
Sowon-unnie was the first to suggest measuring your foot with her foot.
I did the same, because I am the second tallest member of the group, although I was a little jealous, because I could only partially touch your foot. Our outer pads of the feet touched, I gently you as gently as possible. God, if you could hear my heart at this moment! It pounded so loudly, it sang a love song to me, warming my whole body.
Just a couple of minutes, but this moment I will never forget.
Eunha offered to play "manager of the dead", Umji became "manager" because she was insecure, we all pretended to be "dead."
Our feet parted, but your right foot touched my right ankle, and your left toes were hidden in my pant leg.
God, Yerin-unnie, what are you doing to my poor heart!
A second and I was in bliss, but a second passed us and Umji's hand severed us.
One more second to my heart's piggy bank.
We played many games, and there were still a couple of memorizing seconds, any of your actions or words, everything is recorded by me and my heart.
I know my stupid falling in love means nothing to you, you love me like your sister.
May this love never be revealed to you by me.
I don’t need anything, if only you are always by my side so that I can preserve and cherish the memory of you, my Yennie.

"Yuju, what are you thinking so deeply about?" - Yerin sat down closer to me, carefully looked into my eyes. “You sit here all evening, all alone and in the dark. Is something bothering you?
- It's okay, unnie - I reassured her, smiled, she did not believe my smile, put her head on my shoulder, hugging my waist, asked in a whisper:
- I can't sleep, do you mind if I stay with you for a while?
- Of course not, I am glad for your company - I answered quietly, missing the fleeting heartbeat in my chest. Where emptiness and uncertainty had gaped before, it became warm and comfortable.
In our living room, we sat in the dark, silent.
We could only hear each other breathing.
Spiritual warmth.
We would have been silent further if Yerin had not broken the silence:
“You know, Yuju, I wanted to tell you for a long time that ...
Yerin's confession was heard only by my heart, and it will keep her secret.
I can only hint, at that moment, my heart and my soul soared to heaven.