Yerin puppy_24

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Friday

Today, YuJu has the most important role to play, preparing Yerin's puppy for a new guest in the house.

Why did you choose YuJu?

SinB answered for everyone as they all sat in the living room and watched the horror movie:

- If you haven't noticed, lately, little Yennie loves you more than us.

Umji, who was sitting next to EunHa, or rather she was hiding in the neck of her older friend, added:

- Yennie attached to you and always obeys you, YuJu- unnie.

Sowon, covering her ears with a pillow (still looking out from under it); put an end to the question raised:

- Make sure Yerin understands, we love her, despite the fact that there is a new puppy.

YuJu released from her schedule in the second half; she was at the house already about 11 o'clock, to which the puppy Yerin was very happy, jumping on the girl's lap, as soon as she sat on the sofa.

- What should we do, Yennie? - the snow-white fur, thinking about the next plan, nothing concrete came to mind.

Definitely, you need to spend this day so that by the evening Yerin is happy and confident in our love for her.

All week, from Monday to Friday, the girls gave her their attention in different ways, now it's the turn of the main best friend for the puppy.

YuJu.

Puppy Yerin has always shown a special love and affection for the "puppy" of the group.

Puppy Yerin has been looking forward to this day when YuJu will be completely dedicated to her only.

How can you have fun, play enough, eat delicious meat.

The perfect date.

In his mind, the puppy Yerin drew this date, with a trembling heart, waiting for one of the plans to come true.

So when YuJu suggested:

- Do you want to take a walk? Let's go for a walk around the city, I will show you the new places that I recently discovered.

The puppy Yerin happily agreed, wagging its tail, bouncing and spinning in front of YuJu.

The other half of the soul, Princess Yerin, was also happy, looking forward to today.

Being with YuJu all the time is such a joy.

Only the two of them, her eyes will be on her, her voice will be direct only to her, her hand will only hers.

All love and attention is completely for the puppy (princess) Yerin.

Ah, my heart, I am insanely happy! - thought both halves of one soul, walking next to YuJu down the street on a sunny morning.

*

I hate this place, I do not like being here - the puppy Yerin barked dispersedly (Princess Yerin is in complete solidarity with the puppy). - Mistress YuJu, you said we were going for a walk. So why did we come to this cafe? Whom are these girls laughing at your jokes?

- Yennie, quieter, you're disturbing the visitors. - pressed her index finger to her lips, YuJu returned to the conversation with her friends from other groups who offered to meet an hour ago.

But… puppy Yerin protested, receiving a silent reprimand from YuJu’s unreadable gaze. - Okay, if they are more important than me - the puppy Yerin snorted in offense, looking sideways at all the strangers.

*

The voice, the look, the smiles, the touch of the hand were all directed at other people, at the girls sitting next to me.

The puppy Yerin felt left out.

The puppy Yerin was sad and jealous.

She didn't want to be here, she didn't want to share mistress YuJu’s with other people.

The puppy Yerin folded its paws, put a sad face on them, drooping ears, turn away and closed its eyes.

The owner YuJu does not like me - a thought flashed through and took root in the puppy's head, and she stayed until the evening when the rest of the owners arrived.

*

When the other girls returned late in the evening, YuJu was in the kitchen with the puppy, just pouring food into a bowl. Sowon, opening the doors to their house and announcing her arrival, expected the puppy Yerin to run to her. But her expectations were not met, the puppy just looked out of the kitchen, then returned to the kitchen and sat down near her bowl.

-Yennie, baby, I'm home, - she tried again, but no reaction from the puppy.

- Yerin, we came! Come here, girl - she softly called SinB, following the leader, but even here, it turned out ignored. - What happened to our girl, YuJu - unnie? Is she not in the mood?

- I don’t know, - she spread her arms to the side, looking at the sluggish puppy that didn’t touch the food, - she’s like that all day.

- Yennie, would you like some food. Look, look, girl, I bought you your favorite treats - I squatted down next to the puppy, shook a bag of treats for Umji dogs.

She did not raise an eyebrow, sighed heavily, and turned away.

- Do you want your goodies? - was amazed, dramatically clutching at the heart, pouting resentfully. - I specially bought them for you, baby! - opened the package, took out one cookie, in the form of a bone, stretched it to the puppy's mouth, but the puppy Yerin sniffed it and rumbled dispersedly.

- Okay, it's not okay, what's wrong with our Yerin? - really worried about this behavior of Sowon, going down to pick up the puppy, but the puppy did not give it up, she refused her hands, even growled angrily, stubbornly looking to her side.

-Yennie, what… let me take you… will you let me? - there is only kindness and love in her voice, the puppy shook her head, then got up and ran out of the kitchen without looking back.

- YuJu, what happened today? Tell me - Sowon said in frustration sitting down on a chair.

- Yes, I wonder how Yennie spent that day. It should be fun, because you are her most loyal friend - sitting down on another chair, prepared to listen to EunHa.

- Yerin must have had a lot more fun with you than with all of us all week. I think that she was not bored spending time with you, YuJu - unnie - confidently smiled at Umji, biting off a washed apple, looking at her friend with tenderness.

- Exactly, just our Yennie is too tired to pay attention to us - after thinking over the whole recent situation, I came to the one most correct decision SinB. 0 I think she was oversaturated with love all day from her mistress YuJu, so she's a little irritable with all of us.

With every word and sentence, YuJu's shoulders sagged downward, his expression changing, showing that nothing of the above was true anywhere.

For all the time YuJu spent with friends, not forgetting, but not paying full attention to the puppy Yerin.

- Because of me, my attitude towards her, Yerin is irritable and ignores everyone.

-It's all my fault, - YuJu confessed, starting her own by talking about today's Friday.