Yerin puppy _(14)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The dance, which they studied for three days, was the easiest and most elegant of all choreographies in their work. In this dance, the main thing was to show the line of the body, and not wide waves of hands or powerful body movements. The feminine part played more here. The girls, when they first saw the performance of the dance, they applauded. This choreography was new to them, but they took pleasure in learning the basics. Each part of this dance was to their liking. They already imagined Buddy's stunned faces after the dance came before their eyes.

Now they showed their new dance to their puppy, which was sitting near the mirror, together with the dance teacher, leading the whole process.

The puppy Yerin sat peacefully next to the unknown girl, comfortably feeling trust in her. The girls were very surprised by the fact that the little girl even put one of her paws on the choreographer's knee. For the girls, this meant that puppy Yerin's liked the girl. The dance teacher, sometimes caressed her, her head, played with her lying paw, communicated with her.

The puppy Yerin followed the study with interest, never barking at the dance, not being distracted.

The owners were proud of the puppy.

- Girls, no, you swing your left shoulder too slowly. You need to do this at the same time with both shoulders - the choreographer clapped her hands, stopping the girls, then she got up, showed by her own example. - Did you understand? - the girls wearily nodded their heads, - Great, then 5,6,7 - began to read the score to the beat of the melody.

Yerin's puppy mechanically began tapping the floor with its right paw, reading the same step as the owner's. She, without even noticing, growled in utero, as if counting "5,6,7". Her eyes inquiringly followed the hostesses, noting every movement of the body.

This was repeated several times, until the girls did the right thing.

- Well, you can rest for 10 minutes, then we will continue - the choreographer allowed to relax a little, going up to a bottle of water, pouring hot water into a glass, pouring instant coffee into it, stirring it with a spoon, and then taking a sip.

The girls, having heard permission, immediately fell to the floor, stretching, trying, thus, to slightly cool the heated body. Their shoulders ached like hell, their muscles were cramping, their lungs were burning from lack of air. It seems to be such a light movement that it is so easy to move your shoulders in different directions, but in practice it turned out quite differently. They already could not imagine what lay ahead. There were also such movements that they did not consider.

While the hostesses were resting, the puppy Yerin walked through the rehearsal room, thoroughly exploring every corner. Her paws slid across the floor, clicking in the silence of the grave. The puppy shyly stopped to look around at the choreographer, fearing to be scolded, because she made unnecessary noise.

But no one was paying attention, so with a smile to herself, the puppy Yerin continued her exploration. From the very beginning she was interested in where the music was coming from. If he did not deceive her ears, then somewhere in the corner. The puppy Yerin walked over to the corner where the equipment was. She became curious about what was behind, her body allowed to squeeze between the equipment and the wall. There she was met by long, snake-like cords.

The puppy Yerin was scared, but curiosity overpowered, she pulled her nose up, it smelled of something burnt. She winced, from the pungent smell, unable to resist on her paws (they got tangled in the wires) fell back. Her soft fur softened the blow, just the puppy whined in surprise. But this whining was so quiet that none of the people heard it.

Puppy Yerin tried to get out of the tangled web, she gathered all her puppy strength and began to twitch. Her play with the thin wires that she was entangled in did not lead to anything good. She got even more confused. The wires completely enveloped the puppy's small body, completely blocking access to the escape route. Yerin's puppy is now really scared, she let out another whine, a little louder than the previous one, but again to no avail. In addition, at that moment the choreographer decided to turn on the tape recorder again, and encouraged the girls to continue studying dance.

The puppy whined desperately, did not stop whining while her small body tried to break free. The strength gradually began to disappear, because with the constant tugging, the wires crashed more painfully into the small body of the puppy. The wire that held her neck tightened, choked her. The air slowly began to enter the lungs, the puppy was suffocating from suffocation. She felt herself passing out.

" Please, someone, save me!"

The last thought went away as quickly as the last air that the puppy had time to breathe before completely shutting down.

Knock Knock.

Tick...

Yerin's puppy's little heart was beating quieter and quieter.

Please...

**

5 girls abruptly stopped their movement, they quickly looked around, looking for a small snow-white lump, but wherever their eyes looked, it was empty.

- Yennie?

- Yerin!

- Baby, where are you?

Questions and exclamations poured in, the girls began to quickly look into all the cracks and corners, not ceasing to call the puppy. Their heart suddenly stopped beating, in an instant forcing to hear someone's voice. This voice called for help.

-Yennie , answer me, baby,- Yuju's voice called anxiously , looking under the sofa, pushing it away from the wall, but finding no one.

- Yerin, if you decided to joke like that, then I don't like such a joke - Sowon called worriedly , just in case, checking outside the door, suddenly somehow the puppy was able to leave the room.

-You’re playing hide and seek with us, don’t you, little Yennie? Come out, baby, let's play together - she persuaded in a sweet voice, in which there was excitement, Eunha.

- Yerin , do you know what I'm holding in my hands now? Your friend, a chicken - holding a toy in her hands, said SinB, opening all the doors, looking into the vocal studio, checking there. - He, too, like me, want to play hide and seek.

- I remember that the last time out of the corner of my eye I saw Yennie going to the equipment - Umji thoughtfully said to herself , purposefully walking there.

The first thing she saw was a lot of wires falling out (before that she remembered for sure that everything was hidden inside, behind the wall).

The second thing that caught my eye was the distance between the wall and the equipment. Umji got down on her knees, looked (how it happened) behind the wall.

Umji found nothing but tangled wires , but did not retreat.

- Unnie,help me move away - straining her strength, she tried to move the heavy equipment away from the wall.

- Did you find Yennie? - the older friends quickly rushed to help, Umji shook her head negatively, only reasonably remarked:

- The wall niche is ideal for a small body.

- Why would she climb under the equipment? - the girls asked the question, together with the manager and the choreographer, pushing the musical equipment from the wall.

- She does not move further - wiping sweat from her forehead, exhaled, then looked inside. - There is nothing here except wires - the manager said disappointedly.

-Sorry, I thought that…- Umji started making excuses when she heard a heartbeat in her ears. But she did not betray this meaning, because she thought that her own heart was beating so.

They began to push back, but the tangled bundle of wires began to interfere, so the manager, like the only man, crawled to the tangled wires to unravel them. The girls in despair began to think the worst, they did not know where to look for the puppy. When they put forward the equipment (a little later, each of the girls confessed), they heard a girl's voice directing them. They actually heard a voice saying the same thing:

You are on the right track. Please hurry, there is very little air left . "

The manager grunts with difficulty makes his way to the bottom, where there is a large twisted bundle of wires, he begins to pull on the wire that seemed to be the most faithful. Several times upward jerks, he manages to loosen, and at this moment something white falls out.

- It can't be, girls, she's really here! - the manager of his charges is discouraged. The girls will instantly be there, helping to completely unravel the baby.

Sowon and Yuju's long arms are checked for bruises and wounds. Their long fingers feel for a pulse.

- She barely breathes, but breathes, we urgently need to see the veterinarian ...

Sowon handed the almost lifeless body of the puppy into SinB's outstretched arms, while Eunha called a veterinarian friend who had previously taken care of Yerin. Umji, together with the manager, was packing up their things, hurrying out to the back door, where their car was parked. The manager sat down at the driver's seat, started the engine, and immediately drove up to the door, from where the other girls ran out.

It took a little time, but for the girls it seemed like an eternity.

They rushed to the vet, who immediately took the puppy into his own hands and hurried to the operating room.

The girls stayed in the waiting room to wait for the result.

An hour later, the vet came out of the operating room with a happy smile on his face.

- We saved her. She will live. You managed to find it in time, the extra 5 minutes would be hopeless.

- Thank God, Yennie, safe! How does she feel now? When can we take her home? What can she eat?

Questions rained down from all sides, the doctor listened calmly, after which he said:

- You can pick it up today. Your puppy needs rest. Desirable without solid food. More water, plain water. Without milk. And make sure that she does not swallow anything solid. Two weeks, yes, in two weeks the puppy will run and have fun again.

**

Yerin the puppy opened her gray eyes, expecting to meet her fairy-tale world, but instead met a different gaze.

- She opened her eyes, girls! Hi, baby - holding her head gently so that it doesn't lean back when the puppy is lifted in her arms, Sowon said.

- Scared, right? We also got scared when we saw you in such a strange place - gently touching her tummy with a finger, hiding tears, said SinB.

- I'm sorry that it took so long to come to you, Yennie - showing her tears, Eunha said, her lower paw.

- Thank God we made it on time, Yennie! You are a very important person in our life - said Yuju, trying to smile, but Yerin's puppy still saw tears. She wanted to say that everything was fine, she was with them, but hurt.

-Don't, don't say anything, you can't strain your ligaments yet, baby, - Umji smiled sadly, seeing the puppy's attempts to bark. - We'll talk to you later.

Yerin's puppy blinked once, then a second time, finally processing the information she received.

Yerin's puppy is not in the fairy world.

Yerin's puppy is still a puppy.

Yerin's puppy in a human house, surrounded by her mistresses.

So it’s not time for me to return. Something else is holding back here. And until I find him, I will stay with you girls. "

Yerin's puppy blinked once, then a second time, until it dawned on her that she could think like a human.

And understand like a person.

And feel like a person.

Why did this happen?

What should I do with this now?

With his forehead, feeling Yuju's lips gently touch his. Her little heart fluttered in her chest, warmth spread throughout her body.

Oh god no ...