Their child

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The pistol was clamped at the level of her temple, its muzzle pressing on her, forcing her head to tilt at an uncomfortable angle. She sat with her hands tied behind her, was silent, she just waited and believed. She knew that they were already following her.

The gun flinched, the kidnapper's hand shifted slightly lower, but it remained steady, now there is no need to panic. If he gets nervous, it will only aggravate the situation.

-I thought they were smarter,- the kidnapper chuckled, walking behind her, hugging her neck with one hand, pressing her back to him. - Let's welcome the guests, Yerin.

The door to the basement, where she was being held, opened, and 5 female figures appeared in the opening of the lantern light. They entered, but did not take a step further, their voices simply became audible.

- Yerin baby, are you having fun there?

- Yerin-unnie, will you rest there for a long time?

- And why did I just agree to come, she doesn't need us.

- Stop playing, I want to go on a date with you.

- Yerin-unnie, helps?

-No, Umji, but thanks for asking,- she said softly, relaxing her body, almost slipping out of his hands. - You came too early, he told almost everything.

- Sorry, baby, someone here was in a hurry to see you - a tall figure grinned, hugging a small figure by the shoulders. -Don't be late, dinner is waiting for you.

- Okay, darling, I won't be long - she smiled softly, twisting her neck so as to look at the kidnapper. - So where did we stop there?

- Do you think I won't kill you? Do you think I won't shoot?! ! - his trembling hand did not have time to touch the trigger, as it was twisted and twisted, the pistol lay on the floor, near her feet.

-Sorry, buddy, but I have a date with my beloved,- she sang sweetly, stepping on the man's injured palm with her heel. His scream, eerie with pain, echoed through the empty room. - This is a bad word for you, I do not like when they swear in front of me.

**

Yerin looked down at her pink sneaker sole, where blood was trapped between the lines. She had already washed her favorite and lucky sneakers from the blood of the kidnapper for a good 10 minutes. This guy just drove her with his screeching and pleading for life. He delayed her, and Yerin didn't like to stay, especially when she was expected for dinner. She had to speed up and that's what happened, splashing his blood on the donated sneakers.

EunHa won't like it - pursed her lips, Yerin told herself. She got up from the bench that stood near the flower shop, took bouquets for her girls, hurried home.

**

- She's late - SinB spoke again in 15 minutes, passing slices of sliced ​​meat to Sowon, which she immediately threw into the hot oil. “We had to stay there and wait for her.

- We would only embarrass her - making less fire on the stove, Umji simply said, seriously looking at the chopped vegetables, thinking whether to throw them into boiling water now or to make them first, according to the recipe.

-Yennie doesn't like being watched while playing, - Yuju agreed, making sure to turn off the microwave at ten minutes sharp. - And you yourself know perfectly well what will happen if we do not obey, SinB - glancing briefly at the pouting girl.

- She's late - EunHa came into the kitchen, after a very good evening shower, she still smelled of fresh tin, and the robe was loosely covering her small body.

As soon as they got home, EunHa immediately went to take a shower, as she felt dirty and disgusting after visiting that nasty building. No one stopped her, just did not have time. In such things, EunHa cannot be kept up. Not to say that the girl was considered clean, but she loved order.

- How delicious it smells - in the aromas of the kitchen through her nose, her stomach helpfully growled in response, the girl blushed sweetly when she heard the laughter of her friends. - Anything to help?

- Sit already - waved, smiling Sowon, covering the meat with a lid that was completely lying in the pan. - You only have a shower.

- I did it on purpose so as not to cook anything, right? - SinB narrowed her eyes, peering closely at the innocent expression on her best friend's face.

- No - EunHa answered with a stammer, everyone was suspicious of her, Yuju wanted to speak out about this, but clicked the lock of the entrance door, and happy Yerin entered.

She entered with a bunch of flowers, which completely blocked her view, as the girl carried it in front of her. Her friends and girlfriend, EunHa, saw only the lower part of the pink sweatpants and small hands that wrapped around the bouquet. She looked comical, SinB and Sowon, who were holding back from laughing, couldn't help it when Yerin almost bumped into the sofa.

-Yennie, baby, follow my voice, - Yuju obligingly suggested, guiding the strayed Yerin.

- EunHa there, next to you?

- Yes, we are in the kitchen - Yuju pulled her friend to her, humming some melody so that Yerin would not be mistaken.

- Baby, looks what I brought you! Yerin boasted, stopping just opposite the disgruntled EunHa.

- You're late, Yerin! - She stamped her foot and pouted. Yuju next to her whispered in her ear: The bouquet prevents you from seeing your pouting lips. Take it and then inflate again.

- And where will I put such a large bouquet?

- I brought each a bunch of flowers - not quite understanding the irritated voice of my beloved. - SinB, help! SinB!

- Let me help you, unnie - coming closer, getting close, Umji said. - SinB cannot help now, she is knocked out with laughter.

- The topmost bouquet is for Yuju. The next one for Sowon, then you and SinB - Umji helpfully helped to get rid of the big bouquet, taking it to the specified one and giving it to the one who needed it.

EunHa, offended, crossed her arms over her chest, looked at Yerin. She looked so sweet and childlike that Yerin's heart melted again.

- I love you so much, bunny - just a couple of sincere words, EunHa blushed sweetly, having lost all her seriousness and resentment against the girl. She let Yerin pinch her, then kiss her temple, and then ...

She expected a hug, but Yerin just walked away from her, her attention being stolen by the food boiling in the saucepan.

- Yerin! Today you sleep on the couch! - Angry EunHa, her robe flaps developed from fast walking, exposing everyone's unprotected body. Yerin blinked in surprise, then again, again, until she chased after EunHa, who disappeared through the door to their private room.

The girls sighed. Yuju looked back at the food, which was almost ready, asked rhetorically:

- Shall we wait for them?

Instead of an answer from the girlfriends came an answer from above as the doors opened with a crash, and from there Yerin shouted:

- I'm so hungry! - Then the girl went downstairs, still smiling, but SinB noticed a red color from her hand on her friend's left cheek.

She pointed out to everyone with a shrug, this was nothing new, and Yerin loved her girls very much. Yerin has always tried to show her love, with any attempts, though they were unsuccessful for her. Although, everything was strange with EunHa, because they recently announced "we love each other." If they are in love, then it is quite normal for the lovers to stay in the room longer to make up for lost time. And yet they noticed that all nights Yerin slept on the couch, then somewhere else (meaning all girlfriends).

What's going on between them?

- We need to call EunHa ... - began to climb the stairs SinB, going towards Yerin, she blocked her path, put her hands on her shoulders, smiled very sweetly, secretly whispered:

-You better not go there. EunHa can't come up now - even quieter, with a hint: - She can't get out of bed now. My fingers took care of her.

- Fu, unnie! I don't need such details!

- She didn't do anything to me! - shouted from the room EunHa, by tone, voice it became clear to everyone that the girl was very upset. - She just gave me a massage of the shoulders and ankles - appearing in the same robe, EunHa said sadly.

Just a couple of words and it became clear to everyone; they read everything between the lines. They looked at the happily smiling Yerin, the hair was singing a song about food, and she was jumping, playing, catching invisible butterflies. She behaved like a child.

In fact, she was, at home, but at work she turned into the devil.

Pure innocent simplicity itself is one side of Yennie.

Posh, y, charismatic - the other side of Yerin.

EunHa knew who she was falling in love with.

The girls knew who they were friends with.

They treasured Yerin, and each could gnaw anyone's throats if they offended "their child."

“Their child” was kidnapped this morning, when they briefly turned away from her, at that moment a motorcycle rushed past them at high speed, showing its coolness. The girls went for a walk to the Han River, while Yennie was playing, they were setting up a picnic area. They heard Yerin's happy chirps the entire time that motorcyclist passed. At first they didn't hear the laugh, and then they didn't see Yerin. Instead, there was a ransom note.

When they found the criminal's refuge, the evening had not yet come, so the girls were afraid that they did not have time. But when they opened the doors and looked inward, they relaxed. Each of them saw Yerin's expression change in front of her eyes. Yes, there was cool Yerin in front of them, they could, without worry, go home and cook dinner.

After all, "their child" will come hungry and exhausted.

-Yuju, feed me, - Yerin asked, opening , waiting. She sat down on a chair, swinging her legs.

-Don't play around, Yennie, - Yuju scolded softly, bringing the spoon of food to the girl's mouth.

- What are you not neat, unnie - gently turned her chin towards herself, smiled at Umji, wiping her friend's lips and cheeks with a napkin.

- Sorry, but this is so delicious - puffed out her cheeks, which Sowon immediately pinched, cooing:

- Oh, how cute you are!

EunHa and SinB at the other end of the table were eagerly following the flirtation. They would have sat there too if there was room, but the three friends sat down on purpose to take up more space.

-If you hadn’t hit, Yerin, she would have been sitting on this side of the table, not there, - SinB grumbled, grimacing at another sugary-sweet word from the leader. - Yerin just gave you a massage, right? - raised her eyebrows.

- I thought that today we will finally get off the ground, I thought that putting on this robe, Yerin would attack me and we ... eh ...

- I understand - SinB spoke quickly, making a sign with her hand to continue.

- Yerin hugged me, and then in all seriousness asked: My fingers are magical, want a massage, are you too tense?

- Ha-ha-ha, - SinB could not resist, EunHa lightly hit her on the bicep, pouted out offended. - Sorry, sorry. Is that what she asked? - glancing across the table at the eating Yerin.

- Yes. You yourself can imagine the whole situation. Yerin really did massage, stretching her shoulders, back, sides, buttocks, legs. She was just doing a massage.

- Then why a slap in the face? - did not understand SinB. - She touched where it was not supposed to? - the girl herself blushed at the question, but she was curious.

- If only, I would allow. It's just that she instantly switched something, and she stopped being Yennie for a second, Yerin immediately pounced on me with kisses, I swam in bliss until Yerin became Yennie again. This went on several times, well, I got angry and hit. And now this is our child, again - EunHa sighed, smiling brightly at the one who called her name.

- It's strange why ...

- EunHa, can I sleep with Yuju today?

- Why not with me? - Immediately demanded an overnight stay SinB, forgetting about any question that might arise. - You haven't slept with me for a long time; you always choose either Yuju-unnie or Umji. I also want to!

-But I want to sleep with Yuju today. - The first signs of tears began to appear in Yerin's eyes, and Sowon quickly hugged her, pulled her close, looking reproachfully at SinB. - She promised to show me a trick.

-You can sleep with anyone,- EunHa said, getting up from the table, standing next to Yerin, kissing her on the top of her head. - See you tomorrow, Yennie.

- Yuju, come on soon, I want to see the focus! Unnie, good night girls! - dragged a non-resisting friend into her room.

- No tears from her, SinB, do you remember? - the leader did not blame, just reminded them of their agreement.

- There are still many days, Yennie is not going anywhere. She will always be with us. Our child loves all of us, and devotes his time to any of us. Your turn will come. Now it is the privilege of Yuju and Umji - she remembered her (SinB) words when Umji was capricious about the attention from Yerin. There was a time when she paid more attention to SinB, almost all the time.

- I understood, understood, everyone forgot this topic. Let's go to sleep better, we all need a good sleep.

 

This day, an ordinary day for their family, has come to an end.

The house fell asleep.

The whole family was at home, in their fortress, surrounded by love, care and warmth.

Tomorrow will come a new day, new problems, but for now sleep, peaceful and restful sleep.