New hairstyle (2Jung)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Jung Eunbi (Eunha) had long said she wanted to get a haircut, and when she had a free minute, she decided to go to the hairdresser. She loved her long hair, but it was time to change dramatically, to change her image, as she was already 22 years old.
Coming out after a haircut, she looked contented and exciting.
Now she needs to appear in front of her friends who were awaiting her return.
Jung Eunbi (Eunha) was anxiously driving in a car, sorting through her mind all the options that could happen. She represented admiration from Sowon and Umji, a teasing smile from SinB, and a friendly hug from Yuju. She could not foresee only one reaction. Reactions Yerin.
She alone was opposed by her hair cutting. Eunha still did not know the reason.
After 20 minutes, she was already leaving near the house, their new dormitory, timidly entering the path.
Her nerves completely took possession of the mind and body.
She did not have time to open the doors, when they themselves opened, showing the leader of the group. Sowon literally dragged her inside, screaming to everyone else:
"She's back! Oh, how cute you have become," the elder girl cooed, pulling her into her arms. “You have become even nicer than before. I like your hairstyle so much!"
“Thank you,” the nerves began to subside a little, hearing admiration in Sowon's voice.
“You did it!” Wow, what a beauty you have become! Finally, I can see for sure your double chin - she made a compliment to SinB, jumping out from behind the leader, pulling Eunha from the arms of Sowon by the arm.
“Eunbi-unnie, this hairstyle really suits you,” Umji approached, smiling calmly. - Buddy will go crazy with such beauty!
“Yes, you began to look older, although in my eyes you look like a baby,” said Yuju in admiration, dragging the stubborn Yerin along with her.
“Yerin-unnie, do you like my new hairstyle?” - holding her breath, timidly asked Eunha, trying to meet the eyes of her friend.
“This is your choice, if you like it, then everything is fine - avoiding a glance, Yerin answered, didn’t add anything else, moved away from her.”
Eunha was offended, she was sad and wanted to cry.
All the joy from the new hairstyle is gone.
She was no longer pleased with a single word of encouragement from Yuju, not a hug from Sowon, teasers from SinB.
She did not understand why she was ignored.
The night of that day, Eunha could not fall asleep, she needed answers.
She slipped out of her bedroom, went upstairs without knocking, and entered Yerin's room.
Yerin was still awake, preparing only for sleep.
“Yerin-unnie, why don't you like my hairstyle?” Eunha immediately asked from the doorway, offended by blowing lips and cheeks. "Do not you love me anymore?"
“I like your hairstyle,” Yerin did not agree, gently patting the bed so that the girl crouched there.
“But you ignored me all evening ”- the girl did not give up, she sat down next to her, but no closer than to her outstretched arm.
“I did not ignore it, I tried to control myself - with a sigh, Yerin admitted.
"Control?" Eunha asked curiously, meeting the affectionate look from her older friend. Now, in the darkness, she could see the reddened cheeks and nervous twitching of her eyelids. “Why are you nervous, unnie?” She asked softly, taking her hand, soothingly. "It's just me."
“Exactly, because it's you,” Yerin said quietly, moving closer until her face was near the face of Eunha. “How can I control myself now when you cut your hair like that?” - the question was innocent, but the meaning of the words made the heart of the Eunha beat faster.
“I still don't understand your train of thought, onni.”
“Then I will explain it this way,” Yerin said decisively, completely reducing their distance, kissing her lips easily.
Eunha dissolved in kisses, moving behind Yerin's lips, whispering in them:
“Please explain more, Yerin-unnie ...”