Yerin puppy _(17)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

She woke up the next morning to the sound of muffled music playing in the room where Buddy's presents were kept .

Puppy Yerin's opened one eye, wiggled her right ear, listening to the music.

She has long been accustomed to the fact that her mistresses hum around the house or in the shower.

But this music was different, electronic, even the puppy heard some strange noise.

Reluctantly, she got up from her bed, bent over, shook herself, yawned, and walked toward the sound.

Puppy Yerin quietly peeked around the corner, not fully showing, only the left side of the muzzle.

Mistresses SinB and Umji moved strangely to the music, their eyes glued to the TV screen, where strangers danced. The hostesses repeated all the movements that were shown there. The puppy Yerin  sat down near the door, tilting its head to the side, carefully watching the movements.

The rhythm of the music, like the movement, accelerated with each step won.

- Come on Umji, we almost did it! We must win this time! - breathless from the effort in the dance, encouraged SinB. She was sweating and tired, but she didn't want to give up so easily.

- Do you think our result will be better than unnie's? - Blushing from the effort, gasping for breath, asked Umji .

SinB picked her up half an hour ago, mysteriously put her finger to her lips, called for her. If she knew that her friend was calling her to replay the result in a musical battle, she would have better refused, she would have slept longer.

Umji has already made sure that replaying online is very difficult. No matter how much they train, play this game, they still lose. So when SinB played the game, Umji warned her:

- For the last time, if we lose now, we will admit that unnie is better than us.

- This time we will succeed, - confidently assured her SinB , standing next to Umji . - I figured out how to win!

Umji looked skeptically at her friend, but did not argue, she crossed to the first movement.

Who knew that SinB's technique would work so well?

They had been dancing for half an hour and still held on, never faulted in their movements.

Maybe luck is on their side?

- Of course better! Look, we passed almost all the levels, never making a mistake, we are still holding on. Luck is on our side! - looked askance at her concentrated friend, then returned her gaze to the screen, fleetingly noticing a witness in their game.

“Great, you came just in time to see my victory! Maybe so, I will become a beloved mistress, and she will follow me "tail"? Yennie will let me take myself in arms, hug, kiss. He will only obey my commands, look only at me, run to my voice. Yes, I have to win! "

After watching for 10 minutes, puppy Yerin's realized that she enjoyed watching, and Princess Yerin thought:

"There is nothing difficult here, just have time, repeat everything."

"I want to try too," Yerin's puppy groaned inwardly .

I also want to try this game. We'll wait for your mistresses to finish, then we'll try. Agree?"

Yerin's puppy spun in his mind .

The puppy Yerin came out of her hiding place, fully showing herself, came closer to the dancing girls, sat down. A minute later, the puppy faintly waved its tail across the floor when she noticed Sowon yawning in the doorway. The leader leaned her shoulder on the edge of the opening, looked at the furniture, then asked:

- How many levels have you completed?

- Now we are gaining points at the fourth level - breathing heavily, making a sharp turn of the body, waving her arms, said Umji , reaching out to SinB. She took the outstretched hand, then bent forward, stepped into Umji's place , and quickly came back, squatting down.

- Wow, good fellows - praised the leader, clapping her hands, hearing Yuju descend, called to them. - They were determined to overtake us, Yuju, - she chuckled , looking at the sleepy girl. They are already passing the fourth level.

- He is the heaviest of the five, to be honest, we barely overcame it - covering with her palm, Yuju warned , finally noticing the sitting puppy Yerin .

She smiled, went up to the puppy, sat down, patted her knees, and when the puppy jumped happily, began . Yerin's puppy melted into a caress, she put different sides for Yuju to scratch her there.

EunHa joined the fun when the makne-lines barely overcame the fourth level and now , exhausted , but persistently overcame the fifth and last level.

SinB was already inwardly jubilant, her thoughts already floating in the sky, running through the clouds with Yerin , when her body accidentally moved to the right when the character in the game was leaning to the left. She didn't manage to fix it in time:

You lost. Try it next time. Good luck!

- SinB! - Umji exclaimed in frustration, looking at her friend. - Why were you distracted at the very last moment?

- I was not distracted! - Shouted SinB defensively , looking at the screen in shock . - I did everything right! She leaned back, then forward, made a coup and left!

-You did to the right, - Umji pointed at her, her lips compressed in displeasure.

- Left, right, Sowon -unnie ? - Hastily turned to the leader, who was now tenderly watching the stretching of her tiny body of the puppy Yerin . - You didn't even look, unnie! - the girl shouted accusingly, she looked at her friend, grinned.

- You were wrong, SinB - she simply said, - I looked, you were wrong.

- But ... - turned to the rest of her friends, they shook their heads in confirmation of the words of the leader. “I… I don't know what to say, Umji . Excuse me - she hung her head in repentance, SinB was sad .

-Unnie, we recognize your victory.-Taking a few breaths to catch her breath, Umji said as she sat down on the floor. SinB sat down next to her, timidly took the girl's hand, and when she did not resist, she smiled and squeezed it in her palm.

-Sorry, -SinB whispered softly with all sincerity.

“I'm mad at you for now.” Nevertheless, Umji wearily rested her head on SinB's shoulder . She didn't want to do anything, not even move.

Come on, let's go, let's try, it's free! Princess Yerin rejoiced, pushing the puppy to take one step. The puppy Yerin turned around, saw that the mistresses were looking at her strangely, boldly took a step to the equipment, sat down in front of the screen, began to wait.

- What do you want, Yennie? - Sowon asked , crossing her legs in front of her. - Do you want to play too?

"Yes," the puppy Yerin impatiently tapped with its front paws, looking at the screen, where it was shining:

Want to play again?

- Are you sure Yerin ? SinB raised an eyebrow while still Umji's head .

Yes. I can handle it, ”the puppy Yerin nodded , barking.

- It’s going to be fun to watch Yennie trying to dance to the members,- EunHa giggled, sitting comfortably next to Yuju .

- Enable easy option? Sowon asked thoughtfully , glancing at the worried puppy.

No! I want the one as the owner of SinB ”the puppy growled displeased, stopping the leader from making a mistake.

- Baby, the fact that the girls were dancing is very difficult, you cannot cope - with the very soft voice she persuaded Yuju , the restless puppy, that the protesting barked when Sowon "for a beginner."

“Do you doubt me? I want the previous level! "

- Ah, Yennie, why are you so stubborn? - realizing that not to convince the puppy, Yuju herself took the remote control and adjusted it to a difficult level. - Good luck, baby!

Yerin's puppy looked expectantly at the other housewives, they were just waiting for a funny dance from her. They got ready, sat down in the first row, looking with interest at the importantly standing puppy in the middle of the room.

“They don't believe that we can handle it. They don't know who they are dealing with! In the kingdom, I was the very first to teach dance. None of the human subjects could dance me! I'll show them how to deal with a princess ...

And a puppy ...

And with the puppy Yerin ! "

The puppy Yerin spread her paws, proudly straightened her back, lifted her nose, eyes completely focused on the character's movements.

The repeat movement dance game has begun.

 

Step left, step right, turn.

The puppy Yerin seriously rearranged its paws.

Bend over, sit down, left leg.

The puppy Yerin bent its head, sat down, left its left paw.

Bend over, right foot, stand still.

The puppy Yerin bent down again, put its right paw, stood up.

Back, turn, left.

The puppy Yerin tilted its head back, twisted, stepped back to the left.

Bend two legs at the knees, put two hands forward.

The puppy Yerin crouched down on its hind legs and extended its front legs forward.

Sit down with your left hand behind.

The puppy Yerin sat on its hind legs and put its left leg back.

Jump in place.

The puppy Yerin jumped on the spot.

Roll twice, roll your head twice.

The puppy Yerin twisted around twice, shook her head twice.

And again, only at an accelerated pace.

Puppy Yerin repeated, never wrong.

The levels passed one after another, now the last one is the most difficult.

The pace became very difficult, the movement changed one after another, flashed across the screen, but the Yerin puppy , guided by the Yerin princess from the inside, easily passed it.

The screen flashed:

Congratulations! You won! Your account ...

 

The girls looked at the score of the game in shock.

At the beginning it was funny to watch a little lump that dances movement.

During the game, the girls cheered the puppy with admiration, shouted, then clapped their hands.

By the end of the game, they were all already standing and holding their fists so that their puppy would not make a mistake and win.

When the puppy Yerin won, every girl screamed through the house:

Sowon (bouncing in place): Hooray, our Yerin won!

EunHa (dancing around the room): You are so great, baby!

Yuju (running up to the puppy and taking it in her arms, began to spin around with Yerin ): How did you manage to cope?

SinB (looking at the puppy in amazement ): It was as if I saw that not a dog was dancing, but a man!

Umji (taking the puppy from Yuju , hugs it to her chest, gently kisses the forehead): Wow , our house has the coolest dog in the world!

 

Finally, the Yerin puppy was put on the floor again.

The Yerin puppy shook herself , straightened up, looked importantly at the hostesses, then made an honorable circle of the winner, pulling her tail up, proudly lifting her head.

“I won, now you know who you are dealing with! Always reckon with me, ”the puppy bellowed importantly, putting out its front paws, protruding its chest. Then she again walked around the housewives, who looked at their puppy with affection. In their eyes, the Yerin puppy has always been important and significant, but today she simply stunned with her achievement.

The Yerin puppy wearily flopped down on the floor.

The floor was kind of strange, on a dais.

The Yerin puppy looked back in bewilderment to find herself sitting on Sowon's leg raises .

The Yerin puppy shyly looked up to meet the leader's soft gaze:

- Are you comfortable, Yerin ?

"Yes" The Yerin puppy fidgeted , blushed, but didn't get off, it was so comfortable.

“I don’t mind you sitting on my leg, Yerin . You did a great job, baby. Well done, I was able to overtake not only the maknae , but also us too - she lowered her hand, gently the leader. - Rest -Sowon finished quietly , seeing how tiredly the puppy's eyes close.

Soon, the Yerin puppy fell asleep, having overworked in the morning.

She was not awakened until breakfast was ready, and the puppy was seated at the head of the table with a bowl of his favorite food placed.

Another unforgettable morning was successful.