Yerin puppy _(8)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

Today Yerin's puppy tasted ice cream for the first time.

She walked with EunHa, this morning the girl did not forget to go down and call for a walk. Yerin's puppy was happy to be with the girl. She happily ran a little ahead, constantly looking back. And when she met a gentle smile on the mistress's face, she happily wagged her tail. She walked proudly, meeting the dogs walking towards them, barking once, as if greeting them. When they answered with the same bark, the Yerin puppy informed them that she was walking with her owner, EunHa. And then, turning her nose up, she said:

"We're going for ice cream."

“There is nothing special about him. It is not tasty. Better come with us, our hosts will grill the meat. Come on, Yerin ! "

“Maybe next time SinB walks me . Sorry, I have to go. "

-You made good friends, Yennie. Do you love them more than me? - pouted, asked EunHa .

No! You are my darling, ”the puppy barked, running up to the owner's feet, hugging her with two front paws.

- Just kidding, baby. I know you love me. We almost came to the cafe that sells ice cream. It is so tasty, you will definitely like it - the girl was all on fire, just thinking about delicious ice cream. - You wanna try, don't you, baby?

"Yes," the Yerin puppy barked, running forward. EunHa laughed happily as the puppy's little heart melted. She looked lovingly at the smile of the mistress of EunHa .

“Even if I don’t like it, I’ll eat it anyway,” the puppy Yerin decided to herself . "I want to see and hear her laugh more often."

In the cafe where they didn't let animals in, EunHa tied the puppy to the streets, sat down on the level with her eyes, said softly:

- I will not be long, I will come now. Don't be bored, baby, back and forth - seeing the sad eyes of the puppy, EunHa bent down and kissed the forehead. - I promise not for long. Love you, Yennie .

**

Puppy Yerin waited patiently, looking only at the moving girl inside the cafe.

She admired her from afar. Her mistress was beautiful, no one could argue with that.

Yerin's puppy saw EunHa wave her hand, then turned to the checkout counter and handed the money.

The Yerin puppy watched every movement of the body or turn of the head, how the girl threw her hair back, or how she smiled at the cashier.

She was so attracted to her mistress that she did not immediately hear another voice calling her:

- Yerin, is that you, baby? I couldn't be wrong, it must be you.

The puppy blinked a couple of times, turning its head to the voice. Next to her was a girl in a pink dress, holding a summer umbrella over her head. Her skin was light-fair, which shows the veins. A pretty face with dark eyes and a small scar over the left eyebrow. The girl smiled, held out a small hand to her, but the puppy did not want to be touched by other people except her mistresses.

- Have you forgotten my voice, Yerin ? The girl asked quietly, squatting in front of the puppy. - Have you forgotten my voice? She repeated with pressure, her pretty face bared into an evil grin. - How could you forget my voice ?! No one can forget my voice, not even the lousy dog!

The Yerin puppy flinched, whining pitifully, fear flashed in her eyes.

- Do you remember, here's a fine fellow, a good girl - reached out and behind the ear. - You have a new mistress, right? Yes, I can see it in my eyes. Good. Do they already know your secret? - the puppy trembled from the honey-sweet voice that sounded from the girl's mouth.

Although the puppy saw not a girl, but a completely different person, the woman who kicked her out. The puppy knew that she could do this while her youngest daughter was sleeping. She had seen such transformations more than once, but could not warn the little mistress. Because she couldn't speak. And when she could speak, the girl was scared of her.

- It would be better for them not to know that you ...

- Do you like my dog? Do you want to play with her? - asked the girl who left the EunHa cafe . The Yerin puppy hid behind her legs, relishing the opportunity to feel protected again. - Hey Yerin , what's wrong with you?

- She just didn’t like my treat, - the girl said, twirling an umbrella in her hands, peering at EunHa. - Are you her mistress?

- How not respectful, but where is "unnie" - did not answer the question of EunHa , untie the puppy.

She squinted at the girl, feeling the tension in the air that she creates with her presence. She also noticed how scared her puppy was.

"Is this that girl, is she her former mistress?"

- Keep an eye on Yerin , suddenly you come out, and she's not around. I have a ton of ways to bring her back to me if I want to. And no one will ever know where she is.

- Who are you? - EunHa was alert , taking the puppy in her arms, pulling it to her.

- You will know little, you will live happily for a long time - the girl answered, closing the umbrella, handing it over to the driver, who stopped next to them. - Yerin is not an ordinary dog, her pedigree is better than yours. She broke my rule, so I got rid of her. But it was my whim, - the girl grinned, getting into the limousine, closing the doors behind her. In the slightly opened window, the girl waved her hand, added: - if I want to return her, she will return herself.

The limousine drove off.

- Look what I bought you, baby - pulling ice cream out of the bag, EunHa smiled tenderly at the puppy, which was still frightened, trembling in her arms.

The girl did not ask questions, knowing full well that the puppy would not answer. Now it was a priority for her to restore a good mood for the baby. Then, after returning home, she will tell the girls everything, and they will mutually decide everything. Now a walk, nothing else.

"What is it? Ice cream?" the puppy looked in disbelief at the white top.

- My favorite, with a mint flavor. Let's sit down somewhere and eat. It's better not to go home with him, we are still on diets. Oh, how I do not like diets! But we're coming back soon, we want Buddy to love us even more.

I love you, EunHa ! " Barked puppy Yerin, his chin. The girl laughed happily at such a wet hit .

- I love you too, Yerin .

 

They sat on a bench not far from the cafe itself.

The puppy Yerin immediately asked for the handles, or rather on the knees, EunHa yielded to this request, gently placing her hand on the puppy's back.

- Here, take it, I'll give you quite a bit, to try, if you don't like it ...

The puppy once, winced.

She a second time, tasted it on her tongue, then took a sip.

She looked at the girl, she happily touched both cheeks, quickly working with a spoon.

"Maybe I haven't tasted the taste?" - more, more, more, until she ate.

She her lips and looked hungrily at the ice cream.

- Want more?

Woof.

- Give a paw - suddenly asked EunHa , the puppy Yerin looked askance at her, thinking. - Give me a paw, I'll give you ice cream.

Is that all?

- Yes - nodded her head EunHa .

Yerin's puppy several times glanced at the ice cream, then at the outstretched hand of the mistress. She only gave a paw to Yuju and only to her. Puppy Yerin was loyal to her friend. I didn't want to break their friendship.

But, she so wanted ice cream.

She sighed, then extended her paw.

- Hooray! Give, please, the second paw - the puppy, sighing, raised the second paw, EunHa happily clapped her hands. - As promised, here's a treat.

Puppy Yerin happily uncomfortably on his knees EunHa, next delicacy.

She will apologize to the owner of Yuju later. She is now enjoying a delicious meal with the beautiful and cute hostess EunHa.