It was raining (2Jung)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

It was raining.

The gray asphalt was blackened by the puddles created by the drops pouring from the sky. It was dull and unpleasant. A light wind blowing from the northwest direction chilled the exposed skin of the face, arms and neck. The weather deteriorated sharply, although in the morning the sun was shining, and everyone was exhausted from the heat.

It was raining.

She had just left school, stood in the lobby, holding an umbrella in a light green shade. She did not reveal it. All her classmates, friends and acquaintances left school long ago, she was still waiting. Whom? She did not know, but the body did not obey the commands of the brain, did not move.

It was raining.

The doors to the school opened and closed behind her, someone came out, she did not turn around, although she clearly heard the booming step of heels behind her. The head of her class stopped next to her. Jung EunBi. Her silky blonde hair was pulled back in a bun, a few strands of hair strayed out of her hair, tickling her neck. A small face with cute cheeks and beautiful dark brown eyes absentmindedly looked at the falling rain. The headman pouted, cutely putting her hands on her hips, frowning her light eyebrows, stamping her foot, pointing accusingly towards the street:

- You were not in my plans, rain? And how will you tell me to go home now? I didn’t bring an umbrella, and I didn’t see a spare in the hall - I whimpered with disappointment, still cursing the rain sweetly.

- I have an umbrella - the headman heard, only now remembering that she was not alone in the school lobby. She giggled in embarrassment, blushing, glanced sideways at the extended folded umbrella.

- If I take your umbrella, Yerin, then you will get wet - she refused such nobility from the always silent classmate Jung Yerin, who in very rare moments, you could hear her voice.

- I won't get wet if we go together - opening her light green umbrella, said Yerin, lifted it up, indicating the headman to stand next to her. Seeing that the girl did not dare to make a movement in her direction, she took her hand and pulled him to her. - My house is on the same street as you, Eunha.

- You don't even know my name, Yerin! My name is EunBi, not Eunha - the girl was indignant, but did not move away from Yerin, as the classmate took a step towards the exit, hearing the raindrops on the umbrella.

-For everyone, you are EunBi, for me, you are my galaxy, Eunha, - Yerin quietly whispered, looking only forward, firmly holding the elder's palm in her hands. - I always call you by that name, until you heard me, - she admitted frankly, smiling shyly at her fast beating heart.

The headman blushed more deeply than before, hearing the confession, she could not find an answer, but Yerin did not ask for an answer immediately. She spoke to the melody of rain, and the girl walking beside her heard.

It was raining.

Maybe for someone these are simple shapeless drops hitting the asphalt, on the roofs, on the windows, but for two girls slowly walking under a light green umbrella this is a real poetry of their feelings. The drops became for the girls instead of their hearts, they beat out a rhythm created especially for them. The rhythm that didn't end when the sun shone again the next morning.