Yerin puppy _(19)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The Yerin puppy loved to swim.

Bathing was her favorite activity, she happily ran to the call of any of the girls. Usually she was bathed on Friday evening, and she waited patiently for when she could enjoy the fun time. She liked it when water poured on her, doing a small massage all over her body. But even more she liked the time after bathing. She is wrapped in a terry towel, held on her hands (or on her knees), and allowed to spend the night in bed.

Today was such an evening.

Friday.

In the morning, the hostesses warned that they would be late.

The puppy Yerin would like to know , where her owners go. Why shouldn't she go with them? Why do they always leave it at home alone or give it to their parents?

The Yerin puppy was waiting patiently, sitting near the door.

She began to wait early in the morning, sometimes leaving for the kitchen to have a bite, sometimes running around the house, collecting familiar smells, sometimes playing with a toy, but always returning to her post, near the door.

The time showed 23:00 pm, and the girls had not returned yet.

Yerin's puppy was no longer sitting by the door, she was lying on the couch, playing idly with the plush chicken. Her body trembled every time she thought the door was opening.

The door did open, only the next door.

This was repeated several times, until the puppy Yerin got tired, and she closed her eyes, curled into a ball, turned away from the door.

They deceived me. They won't come home today.

 

- Yennie , baby, we're home! - the front door opened, shouted happy SinB .

Yerin's puppy didn't even move her ear in their direction, she just watched as her mistresses walked past the living room to the kitchen. They were carrying food bags, which Yerin could identify by the smell coming from there.

On the way home, they stopped at a store to buy money, knowing full well that their refrigerator was empty.

- Shh, do not cry, maybe our baby sleeps for a long time - shushed her Sowon , carefully looking around, trying to move as quietly as possible.

- It's almost two in the morning, Yennie is probably already asleep - EunHa lowered her voice , following the leader into the kitchen to leave the food packages.

- Do you think she was offended by us? - opening the refrigerator and starting to fill it with vegetables, Umji asked . - Today is Friday.

-She is a smart girl, she will understand that we could not do otherwise, - SinB said confidently , although there was no confidence in her words in her voice.

-If she were human, we could call her and warn her, - Yuju sighed, worried that she had offended her beloved puppy.

- Let's just watch her behavior tomorrow - the leader suggested this option, folding empty bags.

- Why not today? - asked SinB . - I really miss Yerin .

- I missed you too. I'll just look with one eye to make sure - said EunHa , leaving the kitchen and going to the puppy's bed. The other girls followed her, they really missed Yerin a lot .

- She's not here, - Yuju said simply , seeing the empty space.

- Yes, she can be in any bed ...

- ... or she can fall asleep on the sofa in the living room ...

-… or in the kitchen, although when we got there, Yennie was not there.

- Then the question is settled, see you tomorrow.

- But I wanted to hug Yennie before going to bed - pouted EunHa, she was echoed by SinB .

Yuju sadly ran her hand over the empty crib, finding a plush chicken there, took it and put it to her heart. She hoped that the puppy would be in her bed so that she could press the soft lump to her chest and sleep peacefully.

Yuju was not the only one who thought so.

Upon entering their room the girls checked the bed, but puppy Yerin's was not there. They just thought that the puppy was sleeping with one of the girls. Having calmed down a bit, the girls went to bed.

Either way, they can see Yerin tomorrow.

 

They just left without even looking at me.

They don't care if I waited for them or not?

Does it really matter to them that I am with them?

The baby does not need to think too deeply, wait until they explain everything tomorrow - Princess Yerin appeared in front of an unfortunate puppy who doubted the love of the housewives.

But they weren't even surprised that I was not in bed? - whined the puppy Yerin , looking sadly at the princess Yerin , who bent over him and tenderly caressed.

The morning is wiser than the evening - Princess Yerin tried to convince, brushing tears from her eyes.

They just went to bed - the puppy was still whining, tears were already dripping onto the sofa.

Apparently it was a very difficult day for them. But if they had forgotten about us, they would not have gone to check on you before going to bed - reasonably remarked, smiling, Princess Yerin , hugging the puppy.

You're right, - the puppy smiled through tears, funny moving his nose.

Of course I'm right, let's better, and we'll sleep. I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow.

The Yerin puppy closed her eyes, moved close to the warm body of Princess Yerin (in fact, it was the back of the sofa), closed her eyes.

I can see them tomorrow.