Yerin puppy _(4)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The first thing the girls woke up in the morning was to go to say hello to Yerin. Sowon and SinB walked up to the puppy's bed together, not at all surprised to see the crumpled blanket. Puppies usually buried themselves in it, remembering the warmth of their mother.
- Baby, good morning - greeted SinB, smiling happily, taking off the blanket.
- How did you sleep today? Sowon asked sleepily, taking the blanket and looking inside.
- Yerin, baby? - but there was no one to ask, SinB exchanged glances with the leader. - Unnie, she's not here.
- How is it not? Then where is she? - picking up everything that was inside, but the place was empty. No puppy. - Yerin! Where are you baby? Yerin! - Sowon called excitedly, looking around.
Soon, everyone in the house learned that Yerin's puppy was missing.
What a commotion began.
The girls examined all the corners, all the cracks, calling the puppy by name.
Anxiety and tears sounded in their voices.

The Yerin puppy stretched sweetly, arching its back, yawned widely.
She slept well. Shaking her head, she looked around. Yuju was no longer in the room, her scent, like the rest of the girls' scent, was downstairs.
"Food" flashed through the puppy's brain.
- Yerin! Please answer me baby! - She heard Yuju's voice, her little heart beating faster.
"Already going".
She barked at herself a couple of times, as if agreeing, jumped down (not so scary in the morning), ran to the call. She ran to the stairs just as EunHa went upstairs to search the rooms again. The puppy barked, “smiled”, took another step, completely forgetting that there was a step, stumbled and flew down, whining pitifully.
- Yerin - EunHa quickly rushed forward, caught the falling puppy in her arms. - Girls, she was found! Yerin was found!
- Where have you been, baby? - Lulling in her arms, gently kissing her paws, asked Sowon. - I worried so much?
-She probably got scared at night, and she went to look for shelter with us, - suggested Umji, who was sitting at the feet of her older friend. - And I found it at Yuju-unnie.
- I also had the doors ajar - SinB said displeased, glancing at the puppy, which in turn hid her eyes from her.
- Maybe not wide enough as my door - the puppy's body, Yuju grinned. - Yerin slept so quietly that I didn't even realize she was in my room.
-It doesn't matter which room she slept in, today Yerin will sleep with me, - Sowon said in a categorical tone, getting up from the sofa and going into the kitchen. - I was afraid that you left, Yerin - tried to hide the tears from my eyes, but Yerin yapped, then reached out and the tears.-I’m not crying, baby, I’m not crying.