Yerin puppy _(5)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The first trip to the dog cafe was surprisingly easy and smooth.
SinB and Umji volunteered to go, and the other girls had no choice, they were invited to participate in the show.
Yerin snored quietly in her bag while her young mistresses talked. She was still a puppy, rocking in the car, put to sleep. Next to her was her favorite toy (a yellow chicken). She put her paw on her, showing everyone to whom she belongs.
The girls were worried about how Yerin would behave when he met other dogs. She's friendly with them, but anything can happen, right?
- Yennie, we arrived, a girl - picking up a bag with a puppy, SinB said smiling.
-This is the place where you can make friends, - Umji smiled amiably, pointing to the sign of the cafe.
"Friends? But I already have friends. ”She looked at the Yerin girls.
- Yes, you and I are friends, baby - confirms SinB, - but ... - seeks help from Umji, she quickly offers an answer:
- ...these friends will be special ...
“You are my special friends,” Yerin disagreed, snorting.
- Ta-dah! - SinB opens doors, small puppies of different breeds immediately run up to them.
They all watch with curiosity as the bag opens and a snow-white lump comes out from there.
Yerin's puppy was placed on the floor and was greeted with joyful barks.
Yerin looked at everyone importantly, and slightly bouncing on her paws, dignifiedly went towards them.
She did not even bother to look at the dogs who wanted to make friends with her.
She showed everyone that her friendship should be earned.
True, her bravado didn't last even 30 seconds. After this time, Yerin ran and had fun with the rest of the dogs, happily throwing words with them.