Yerin puppy _(6)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

For the first time in five days at home, Yerin's puppy was alone. Her owners left in the morning, instructing them to behave themselves. EunHa sank down in front of her, her head, smiled sadly:

-We don’t want to leave you alone either, baby, but we need to work. See you tonight, okay?

The Yerin puppy barked, spinning on its own axis. She did not yet understand the whole situation, when the door closed behind the girls, and none of them returned within an hour, then she understood.

She herself.

She is the master of the house.

The whole house is at her disposal.

That is, she can explore all the corners from which the girls were constantly taken away.

So her little journey began.

The kitchen and living room were not interesting to her. She examined them far and wide, so she aimed at the balcony. She could only stick her nose in, smell a pleasant scent, but her paws never entered there. She was instantly picked up and carried away, closing the passage.

“It's dangerous there,” Sowon said , and the others picked up.

What could be dangerous? Yerin didn't understand and became very curious.

She waited for the moment when she could find out. And now the day has come. Today.

Stealthily, all the time, turning around, slowly step by step the Yerin puppy approached the target. Her curious eyes looked at the small opening from the balcony door, which had been carelessly left by her mistresses. She was all alert.

A little more, a little more ...

"Hurray, I could!" The puppy was delighted when not only her nose, but also her paw was inside the balcony. The puppy did not like the unfamiliar smell, but she stubbornly approached him, stuck her nose there. She stuck her head so deep that something fell on her from above, completely blocking her view.

The Yerin puppy sneezed out from under the rag, brushing its nose with its paws. She looked warily at the crimson cloth with strange writing. She could not read, she was still too young.

The Yerin puppy stepped closer, opened its mouth and gently bit down on the fabric.

Seeing that that thing was not giving back, pulled it over itself, began to shake its head from side to side, playing with the fabric. Soon she got tired of this toy, and the puppy moved on.

Her nose smelled the subtle scent of Sowon perfume mixed with EunHa's scent. This smell drew to itself, the puppy carefully took a paper sheet in its teeth and dragged it towards the exit. She did not know what it was, but the smell of her mistresses was preserved here, which means something important.

Why hide it? Yerin's puppy did n't understand.

Yerin's puppy sniffed , but found nothing else worthy, so taking the trophies with her, the puppy left the balcony.

Hiding them in a safe place, under a blanket, the puppy sighed in satisfaction, sitting down on the floor. She managed to get hungry, although little time had passed since her journey. The puppy got up on its paws, walked confidently to the kitchen, to her bowl, where there was always her favorite milk and sweets.

She her lips, thinking about what she was eating. Her belly rumbled louder than her thoughts, so the puppy quickened her pace. Having reached the corner, the puppy could not resist on its paws, fell and flew down with its muzzle. Dusting herself off, the puppy walked over to the bowl.

She buried herself in the bowl, but there was nothing there. No milk, no goodies. Nothing.

Yerin's puppy blinked once, then twice, her tongue trying to find even a drop of food, but nothing happened.

Did they forget to leave her food? No, my mistresses are not like that. They love me.

But one thought overshadowed another, and soon the puppy hung her head down, offended, went under the table and sat there, whining pitifully.

I'm hungry. I want to eat.

But no one came to the screams, the baby was completely desperate. She remembered the evening when her life changed dramatically. The evening she was thrown out of the house as an unnecessary thing.

I don't want to go back there, I like it here. Here I am loved and cherished.

-If they loved you, they would not forget about food.

They haven't forgotten!

The Yerin puppy barked sadly, looking sadly at the floor. She wanted to see her mistresses again, or at least hear their voice.

The trill of the phone ringing startled the Yerin puppy . She shuddered all over. After the fear passed, the puppy barked, rushing out of the kitchen into the corridor.

She thought that her mistresses had returned, as she heard Sowon's cheerful voice :

Hey. You called the home of Sowon / EunHa, Yuju, SinB, Umji. We are not at home now. Leave a message after the beep. We will definitely call you back.

The Yerin puppy barked happily every time it heard the voice of its owners.

But the bell stopped and no more voices were heard.

None of them took her in their arms, no one her, did not caress her.

She was alone in a large house.

A house that was so empty and quiet without them.

I'm going to look for them - the idea came to Yerin's head .

 

- I can't believe we forgot to pour milk and put in some snaks before we left, - Sowon lamented as she quickly walked along the sidewalk, holding food bags in her hands. - She’s so hungry there now and must be crying. Ah, my heart breaks as soon as I imagine her condemning look!

- Excuse me, I was sure that there was something lying there - wringing her hands in despair, apologized again to EunHa, wiping her eyes from tears from time to time.

-So much time has passed since we left, - Umji quietly continued the thought, glancing at the clock in the phone.

Umji hurried after unnies as best she could, but it still seemed like she was falling behind. The two tall girls lengthened their strides to get home faster, feeling guilty. SinB practically ran after them, holding a bag of goodies. They really stayed longer than usual today. The girls thought that they could return closer to three in the afternoon, but the agency forgot to warn them about another show.The girls practically ran out of that building, worried in their hearts, all their thoughts were about the Yerin puppy . It was the first time they had left their puppy unattended for so long.

Besides, as it turned out later, he was also hungry.

The girls were afraid that this would bring back memories of the past and something might happen to the puppy.

Only a few steps remained until the building, when EunHa suddenly slowed down sharply and pointed somewhere ahead:

- Girls, you don't see our puppy crossing the road at a red light? It's not Yerin, is it?

 

The squeal of tires on the asphalt was her answer.

The harsh squeak of a puppy hit by a car, flying in flight and falling onto the roadway was the answer for everyone else.

A small snow-white lump lay motionless in front of the car. His small legs barely twitched, his small body barely breathed.

- No! No, no, no, Yerin ! - Shouted Sowon , throwing all the bags, running out into the road, not caring about the cars that honked her. She fell to her knees in front of a small lump, with trembling hands touched her heart.

Woof woof woof

- Hush, baby, don't say anything, now we'll take you to the hospital - sobbing, muttered Sowon.

- Sowon unnie, it's not Yerin! - bumped her by the shoulders SinB, who came running after and immediately noticing a difference with their puppy.

- She needs to go to the hospital! - did not hear Sowon .

Woof woof woof!- it became louder, only from the other, opposite side.

- Sowon -unnie, look! - SinB said louder, pointing to another snow-white puppy that was running anxiously near the road, not daring to run out onto the road.

EunHa with the rest of the girls already ran there, to that puppy. Sowon looked at that puppy through crying. She looked for a long time until her blurred gaze noticed a bright glimpse on her neck.Pendant in the form of a human face, the face of a young beautiful girl, with long golden hair. That pendant that always hung around the neck of the Yerin puppy .

- Yerin ? She asked weakly, the puppy barking even louder. - Then who ... - instead of a puppy, a large white dog lay on the ground. - Oh my God! - Sowon with difficulty, with the help of SinB, got up and ran to the puppy, which had already been kissed by all the members. - Baby, you're alive!

The Yerin puppy the salty water from the mistress's cheeks, barked in agreement. Her little heart began to beat calmly again, without fear for Sowon. Yerin's puppy was quietly walking along the sidewalk, wondering where to find housewives, when she heard the screeching of cars and heard the voice of Sowon .

She would like to know a lot, but now the main thing is that she is with them. A pleasant smell emanates from them, the smell of long-awaited food.