Thank you (YouxOT6)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

The day was terrible in the morning.

At first I woke up due to the fact that my neighbor the music loudly, I had to go to sort things out. Then they turned off the water just at the moment when I was in the shower. Foamy water got into my eyes, I had to run out of the bathroom and run into the kitchen, take water in a teapot, and wash my eyes. After that, while he was packing up, he ran out of the house and ran to the stop, the bus did not wait for me, he left. Therefore, he was late for work, reprimanded from the boss. Among other things, he also burned himself with hot coffee and poured rain on me when he ran out on behalf of the boss. Therefore, you understand, I was not in a very good mood.

Evening, after work, things were not going for the better. Passing by one diner, I thought about going in there and having dinner, unexpectedly a girl ran out from there, wearing a black cap and a hood, holding a bag of food in her hands and ice cream in her other hand. Well, you yourself thought of it, right? The accident between us, a spoiled suit, and plus a battered look after the screaming crowd that was chasing that girl. She, the devil, did not stop, did not even look back, just ran on!

I was ready to howl with anger all this damn day!

I almost did it, yes, don’t look like that. But my body, without my knowledge , carried me closer to the concert hall. There, a large crowd encouraged the women's group, chanted their names, sang the words from the songs.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of going to concerts, being a fan, buying anything and everything. Instead of music, I prefer a calm atmosphere with a cup of coffee and reading a book. I have never been a fan of more than one of the artists of music. And I thought I would never, if not the lousy day that brought me to them.

The banners in front of the concert hall did not tell me anything. I did not know a single female group. I found a place to sit, sat down and began to listen to the rhythm of the melody. All the same, there’s nothing to do at home, I decided maybe the sound of music would make my day easier. I listened for a long time, but found nothing, only noise and nothing more. I was disappointed, I decided to leave, when I suddenly heard a small part of one song, two voices, completely different sounds, but so consonant together, the perfect combination of sounds. I was bewitched, this small part stirred something in my chest, found a review, I wanted to hear again. It was these two voices that I wanted to hear.

Therefore, until the rush in my heart disappeared, I quickly jumped up and ran to the banners and posters depicting the girls, took out the phone and clicked on the camera. Then I read the name of the group carefully GFRIEND .

- Girlriend? Is this the name of the group? - I was surprised, smiling, having read it again, it turned out I was not mistaken.

I wanted to listen to the continuation of the performance, but my eyes accidentally fell on the clock, time showed that in 20 minutes my bus would come. Last for today, if I do not have time, I have to go through the whole city. That is, I’ll get home only after midnight, there’s absolutely no time to sleep. And if there is no lack of time for sleep, tomorrow will be waiting for the same terrible day as today.

I mentally said goodbye to the girls that now they are having fun on stage to the cries of fans, promising to myself that at home I will find information about them.

Imagine, did not have time.

Seriously, I didn’t have time, damn the bus!

What a hell of a day!

I came home around 03:00 a.m., again, once again I cursed my house, which was far beyond the city. What the hell did I get to buy an apartment in that area? Although, I know, cheaply, the price bribed me. I plopped down on the sofa, not undressing, fell asleep. I woke up from the wake-up call of the alarm clock, with dark bags under my eyes, with an overgrown stubble on my chin, without changing clothes, I trudged back to work.

An abnormal day again.

Again, the circle of yesterday was repeated.

But, I do not know why, but I was not so angry as yesterday.

Cats did not scratch my soul, well, not as much as before.

I was more focused, calm, not irritable.

In my thoughts, not so many negative thoughts, I didn't really want to kill my boss so much.

Already at the end of the working day, I noticed that I was humming some kind of song, I myself do not understand which one.

Not the whole song, only one part.

And then it dawned on me, it was yesterday I heard it, and yesterday I wanted to find out about the group, which gave me a small part of peace of mind.

And I remembered that I photographed the banner of the group that spoke yesterday.

I found the photo, enlarged it, saw the name of the group.

GFRIEND .

Exactly, they spoke yesterday, a hundred quickly looking for information on them.

You will find an artist, you will find the songs with which they performed, and you can determine the specific song that you were looking for.

Spent two and a half hours, but found.

If you had seen my glee when I found the concert track list, and then checked my watch against the time of the song, which gave me strength.

My guess is this song should be Fingertip or Rough .

I found songs via the Internet and turned them on, listened to both.

That song, which was looking for, was still Fingertip , there was the part that hooked me.

But the most interesting, I liked that other song.

After listening to it, there was a sediment of something so airy.

Honestly, I fell asleep under it, and slept enough.

So the next morning the mood was great. Of course, there were funny things at work, the boss sometimes infuriated me, but basically my mood remained excellent all day.

I began to notice that I was pleased to meet with my colleagues again.

I even began to greet them first myself, became less annoyed than I was before.

And it turned out that I am a sociable person.

I like to go out or ride with the team.

I made friends by finding a common language and a common hobby.

My life got better, and I knew who to thank for that.

My conscience did not allow me to forget, so I began to look for opportunities to say personally “thank you”.

You don’t think it is wrong, I did not become a fan, here my principle of life has not changed, just a little correction was made. Sometimes you need to listen to music so as not to go crazy.

I didn’t look for a meeting with them, I didn’t look for where they could be at the moment, it just so happened that once, turning over my website, where I usually hung, I came across the news:

The female group GFRIEND comes to us again with their concert . Before the concert, fans will have a chance to see each other in person at a small phonming that will happen in ... "

Next is the date, time and address.

Here it is, my chance - I decided, discovering that the date of the meeting will take place in two days.

I thought I would worry, but these two days were busy, I could calmly breathe out only in the end.

Saturday came swiftly.

There was still time until the evening, so I had enough sleep, then quickly took a shower, put on clean clothes (not a suit), shaved, left the house.

I got to the right place on time. There, at the entrance, photographs of girls were fun, and there were many people. Must be girls fans. I took the turn and began to slowly move forward.Both young people and respectable people stood in front of me, there were people like me, a little older than 30 years old. I felt relieved that I'm not the only one. Everyone stood with bags, with bags, and each held a voluminous album under his arm.

I came empty, only a purse in my chest pocket and chewing gum. Sunglasses on the bridge of the nose, and a cap on the head. I saw that I was surprised, someone even looked with suspicion, but ignored them.

My task today is to say "thank you" no more, no less.

When the guards stopped me at the entrance, they also shook their heads in surprise, but let them go forward.

Hmm , there are a lot of people and almost all the places were occupied.

But I didn’t really claim a place, I just had to wait for the girls and say “thank you”. I did not want to linger longer.

I sat almost at the end at the entrance to leave unnoticed, not to disturb anyone.

**

The girls were looking forward to seeing Buddy . They prepared more thoroughly, did makeup, straightened their hair, and waited with excitement in their hearts when they were allowed to go out to them. For some reason, today each of them had a strange feeling about which Yerin first shared on the plane.

Their flight did not take so much time, but the girls all the same allocated it for sleep. Before they land in the city where their concert will be, Yerin suddenly wrote to everyone in a chat:

“Something good will happen today.”

“Why did you decide so, Yerin -unnie ?” Asked Umji , being closer to her older friend.

- Intuition.

And the mood was conveyed to everyone, so they smiled all the way.

And now they could not stop smiling.

They were given permission, with even greater excitement, the girls came to the loud sound of applause and the cries of their names.

**

The crowd began to rejoice, I opened my eyes, which until that moment I kept closed, looked at the stage. 6 girls stood in front of me, smiled happily and waved in response to the cries of the fans. Ordinary girls.

The atmosphere immediately changed, it became somehow friendlier, it became warm from their joyful smiles.

I felt my lips parting in a smile.

I felt comfortable and relaxed.

Each of the girls began to introduce themselves, after greeting, as a group.

Their names didn’t tell me anything, I listened more to the voices in order to determine who I needed to thank in the first place.

I listened for a long time, but did not understand who, so I just decided to ask.

Before entering, security guards warned me that I can only ask one question if the girls get my number extended. And what, I can talk with girls no longer than 5 minutes.

I perfectly understood their work was not all night.

It's time to sign albums and questions.

They began to go out in front of me, in a hurry to see closer with their idol, I missed, waiting.

Then, seeing not many people left, he resolutely stood up and went to the manager, quietly asked:

- Tell me, is it possible to contact all the girls at once without signing and communicating personally?

- Do you want to ask a question?

- No, just say a few words.

- This is happening for the first time with us, wait, I'll ask.

I didn’t have to wait long, the manager called me while telling me my desire, then nodded, passing me the microphone, giving a sign to someone in front.

- Thank.

“5 minutes,” warned me.

“Enough for me, thank you,” he smiled, clearing his throat, attracting the attention of everyone, both girls and fans.

**

The girls flinched at the same time, looking in the direction where the young man stood with a microphone in his hand. They exchanged glances with each other, smiling uncertainly, Sowon , the leader of the group , took the floor :

“I was told that you wanted to ask us all about something ...”

- Hello, first of all I want to say that I'm not your fan - the hall became quiet, very quiet, the joyful mood instantly disappeared. “But I came here to say thank you to all of you.”

“We do not understand,” answered Yerin, “explain yourself, please.”

- May 22, I was returning from work angry and upset, honestly, I was already thinking about quitting, abandoning everything. My job, as well as the boss, just got that day.

- 22nd of May? We had a concert this day, Eunha recalled, shifting, still feeling anxiety.

- That day, everything went wrong in the morning. In addition, I was late for the last bus, my house is at the end of the city. My legs accidentally brought me and stopped me near the concert hall. I heard some noise, loud music and voices - continued a monotonously young man. - I sat down, thinking about my worthless life, not listening to the concert, but then suddenly, I felt a surge of strength and energy to move on. I heard two voices that alternated, easily, so smoothly. These two voices brought peace to my soul. I felt the warmth inside, and realized that I was smiling. All my troubles turned out to be so trivial, meaningless. Therefore, I am here now to say thanks to these two voices for giving me the sense of living on.

“So who exactly have you come to?” There are 6 members of us here - SinB joked, excited about the story of a stranger.

“I don’t know, I tried to understand, but I spread my hands,” alas. I was thinking, maybe I will play the part that gave me wings, and you tell me?

“Great idea,” one of Buddy shouted, the others picked up the idea, clapping their hands.

"Now" he took out the phone, found the necessary part, turned it on, everyone heard: Tan-tan-tan ...

"Fingertip!" Shouted someone laughing. "This is that part, YeJu !"

"Yerin and Yuju" the girls raised their hands so that the young man could see them.

"Oh hello!" the guy was delighted. "Thank you very much! Thanks to you, I have become better!" - bowed.

“No, don’t kneel,” the embarrassed girls hurried, seeing the guy descend to make a deep bow.

Everyone in the audience watched this scene in tenderness, some even had tears in their eyes, such was a heartbreaking moment.

Yerin-ssi, Yuju-ssi, thank you for appearing at the right moment in my life,” he thanked again, smiling happily at them. “That's all I wanted to say, but now I'm sorry, but I need to hurry, otherwise I'll be late for the bus,” he said, making everyone laugh, saying goodbye to the girls.

"I said that today we will have a great day" proud of ourselves, with tears in her eyes, said Yerin, thanks for such words from a person who is not their fan.

**

I was happy that I was able to meet personally with those who pushed me to the right goal.

He gave me support at the right time, showed me in absentia through a song that I was not alone.

My duty has been fulfilled.

In my next days of life, I always started with words of gratitude to my guardian angels.

Although I'm not a fan, but anyway, thanks GFRIEND !