Yerin puppy _(12)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

After a night's sleep, Buddy woke up in the morning and as usual looked at the official GFRIEND website . As usual, Buddy wanted to know what was new in their girls' lives.

They opened the page, and the first thing they saw was the written text in large underlined letters:

Attention BuddyNation!

Today (Wednesday) at 11 pm ( KST ) we have a surprise on Vlive !

Buddy immediately began to make noise, guessing what the surprise from the girls would be. Maybe a new cover from Yuju or Umji ? Or a new show with them? Or an unplanned fan meetingOr…

There were many assumptions, but it was all about the fact that no one knew if their assumption was correct or not.

The girls themselves and, possibly, their company knew about it.

Buddy can only wait.

**

Everything in GFRIEND's house was upside down.

The hostesses rushed back and forth, shouting something excitedly as they walked, throwing words that the puppy could not understand.

The Yerin puppy did not understand what was happening in this house. And she didn't understand exactly why she was being combed, changed, fed, and asked to repeat the same commands every five minutes. Puppy Yerin was exhausted by all the incomprehensibility, but dutifully endured the bullying of herself.

Everything became clear towards evening, when their house shone with cleanliness, sparkled and shone in all corners. All the girls, dressed up, gathered in the living room.

SinB was setting up a laptop.

EunHa carefully put snacks, drinks, plates on the table and lit two scented candles.

Yuju open the package with snacks, snacks for dogs, dog food is metered, except that it is placed on the table with toy chicken toy bone.

Umji holding puppy on her lap Yerin , toying with her, telling funny stories that the puppy does not know. Her task was to distract the puppy from what the other girls were doing. And she did it very well, the Yerin puppy was completely in the owner.

Sowon talked with the manager, once again clarifying all the text that they would say ( Sowon carefully wrote everything on a piece of paper, having discussed everything with the girls in advance).

Time was getting closer to the beginning of the broadcast.

The manager stepped into the background, the girls quietly sat down, decorously putting their hands on their knees, excitedly glancing at each other, mentally sending everyone “good luck”.

- I turn on, unnie - warned all SinB, pressing the power button in the laptop, the first to appear in Vlive. - Buddy, hello! - She waved her hand nervously, quickly sitting down in her seat, which was next to Umji .

- 1,2,3. Hello, we are GFRIEND - joyfully greeted Buddy girls.

Hearts immediately poured across the screen to show how long Buddy had joined watching their stream.

They were very nervous, because today for the first time they will show their puppy to the whole world. How will the new resident be perceived in their home? Will Yerin be loved ? Will they ask how she came about? And if they find out the truth, will they still be with them?

Silly questions, but they bothered the girls.

How can you not love a puppy?

There were people who didn't like puppies. There were people who loved cats more than dogs.

Today the girls decided to take such an important step to not only show the puppy to Yerin , but also to tell everyone what will happen if they offend her.

Their charm was extravagant.

The girls perfectly understood that everything could collapse at any moment, but they no longer intend to hide Yerin.

- You all think what a surprise we have prepared for you - tightly clenching her fist under the table, she smiled sweetly into the camera of EunHa. - This surprise is very ... um ...

- He's as cute as EunHa -unnie - knitted her eyebrows on the bridge of her nose, grunted SinB , quickly coming to the aid of an awkward friend.

" Nothing could be sweeter  EunHa " - they saw in the comments, after which hearts and a declaration of love fell again.

- I agree that I am the sweetest of the girls, but even I agree with SinB's opinion , our surprise is very, very cute - drawing out her words, the girl assured Buddy with a cute giggle at the end.

"Unnie, what is that white lump on Umji's lap?" - saw Buddy 's question, exchanging glances, Sowon nodded slightly, Yuju , sitting next to Umji , pointed at the puppy:

- Lump? What lump? It's just Umji's pants - the girl tried to laugh it off, but they didn't believe her in the comments, they began to laugh. - Umji, get up, let them see that I am not lying - she asked the maknae, she pouted, looked innocently at Yuju , said in a childish voice:

- I can't, Yuju -unnie, I don't want to disturb Yennie's sleep - so the first part of the text about the surprise was spoken.

Umji played nicely on Buddy's emotions , preparing them for the news.

Sowon took a deep breath, mentally crossing herself, smiled more naturally, looked at the screen:

- Yennie? Who is Yennie? What are you talking about, Umji? - skillfully played its part in surprise.

- How who, unnie? This is our dear, white puppy Yerin, which we love so much - raising a puppy from his lap and showing everyone through a laptop screen, said Umji .

All keywords were spoken, 5 girls were eagerly awaiting the first comments about this news.

They peered intently at the screen so as not to miss the first responses.

The Yerin puppy just dangled in the air in front of an audience of millions in a cute black polka-dot dress, showing everyone and all her pink belly without hair. Umji held her up too high, so all Buddycould see was the puppy's bottom, with short legs and a white fluffy tail .

"Ha ha ha."

“I think Yennie is very shy right now” - hearing the plaintive call of the Yerin puppy that was hanging in the air.

" Umji -unnie, I can't see Yennie's face ."

"Ha ha ha, the bottom is very cute, it's true."

"Pull it down a bit, we want to see Yennie's face . "

And everything is in the same spirit. For a long time the girls could not understand what Buddy wanted from them. After all, they show their Yerin puppy in full glory. They adjusted the angle so much to capture the whole body entirely.

The manager, who watched the broadcast from the very beginning, also seeing Buddy's comments , at first did not understand either, then she rewound a little, and almost burst out laughing. She indicated with signs to the puppy that she was still in an uncomfortable position dangling in the air, then to her arms that held her in the air. With one lips she said :

- Umji let Yerin down, seen only its hind legs.

- Hind legs? - Sowon asked quietly, it's good that the camera was aimed at the makna with Yuju, otherwise they would have seen the leader's face lengthen when she noticed the mistake. The manager helpfully showed a "great shot" of the puppy on her phone.

Sowon, the leader who hates swearing, almost cursed out loud, closing her eyes for a moment to recover a little. She took the manager's phone, behind the camera showed everyone, those who were hidden from the audience, opened their mouths in shock.

Umji realizing her mistake, her hands barely flinched with tension, but she, as less noticeably for Buddy, lowered the puppy down. Yuju , in turn, very noticeably covered Yerin's belly , trying to protect the dignity of the puppy that was spoiled.

- So this is our great news ...

- Yes, our surprise was that ...

- we now have a dog in our house ...

- puppy ...

- Yerin ...

The Yerin puppy barked at the camera, crawling into the screen with its muzzle, accidentally pressing the “off” button, thereby interrupting the broadcast.

Buddy, not expecting such a quick end of the broadcast, only laughed out loud, arousing the curiosity of their parents that, looking into their room, they asked:

- What made you laugh?

And each of the parents received a monosyllabic answer:

- Yerin .

By going to bed, Buddy already knew that a surprise named " Yerin aka Yennie " would bring even more fun into GFRIEND's life . They already loved her and were waiting for the next funny moments.

 

Yerin's puppy also fell asleep with the thought that this crazy day was finally over. She was so tired that she fell asleep instantly, comfortably buried in her blanket, hugging a toy chicken with her paw.

She no longer heard how 5 of her hostesses said in one voice:

- We need to make another broadcast. This time we will definitely succeed!