Yerin puppy _(9)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

- So, baby, don't you dare turn your back on me, I'll make you beautiful now. You, of course, are already beautiful, but with these ribbons and hairpins you will become irresistible - you persuaded to sit quietly on a swivel chair in the hairdresser for dogs, SinB.

They came here in the evening, after the girls had agreed in advance with the hairdresser. They postponed this campaign for a long time, but they cannot pull further, otherwise the wool will get tangled, it will be difficult to comb. Now her fur was dragging along the ground, the Yerin puppy looked like a small ghost with smiling eyes.

Umji, who had come with them, was curiously looking at the magazine on the table, studying the hairstyles that would fit Yerin better. She volunteered to go with them because she hadn't planned anything specifically that day. Free day. What's the best way to spend your free day, how not to have fun with your best friend and their dog? Yuju wanted to join them too, but at the last moment asked EunHa for help. Sowon, freed from leadership qualities, went to have fun with friends. The leader also needs rest.

- SinB, how do you like this hairstyle? - Unfolding the page of the magazine to show her friends, Umji asked .

- Hmm - thoughtfully looked at the poodle, which was completely shaved, only a bunch of hair was sticking out on its head. “Definitely not our type, Umji .

- I'm not talking about a poodle, look a little lower and to the right - the girl advised, pointing her finger at a small dog with a fashionable hairstyle a la "like a boy."

- Oh, no, this hairstyle is not for our Yerin - strongly disagree sinb , firmly holding the chair, preventing him to spin.

The puppy examined everything around with curiosity, not listening to the dialogue of the housewives.

Yerin's puppy was in such an elegant place for the first time, she was absolutely interested in everything. She was wary of another girl who was standing next to her and looked at her in a strangely soft way. The puppy did not know what she wanted to do with her, but she was already getting scared. But the baby did not show her mind, as two maknae , her mistresses, were next to her.

- Maybe then pigtails or ponytail? - leafed through the magazine, stopping at what interested her in the beginning. - We can weave a ribbon into the braids, or perhaps a beautiful hair tie ... - suggestedUmji options , consulting with a friend.

- What do you say, is it possible to somehow cut our girl's hair? - SinB asked the hairdresser after much discussion. The girls did not come to a mutual agreement, each of them wanted to make a beautiful puppy in their own way.

- Now a fashionable simple haircut, besides, you have a puppy, and it is not recommended to cut them short. Leave the puppy aside and come back in an hour - the worker smiled at both girls affably.

Yerin's puppy got worried when someone else's hands took her, turned to face him:

- We will make a beauty out of you, huh, baby? When your mistresses return, they will not recognize you - the hairdresser assured the puppy, carrying her to the work table to start a haircut.

- Do not worry, we are close, we will not leave - he saw a frustrated look on puppy Yerin , said sinb .

- We will wait outside, in our car - Umji reassured the puppy. - Be a good girl and behave yourself. You will be a good girl, right? - looking over SinB's shoulder, asked Umji .

"I'll try. But I will miss you, ”the puppy Yerin whined in response, sadly watching the girls disappear from sight.

-The hour will fly by quickly, - SinB promised , turning to the worker, and warned: “Do not take off the pendant that hangs around Yerin's neck. She doesn't like it when someone touches her pendant. She can bite.

- Pendant? - asked the worker, carefully checking the accessory on her neck. Her fingers found a thin chain that tightly surrounded the puppy's neck. - I think it will not interfere with the haircut, I will not touch him.

- Thank you - the girls bowed politely, - baby Yennie we'll be back in an hour.

**

Yerin's puppy was almost asleep, for some reason trusting the barber's soft fingers. The worker so gently and tenderly her fur that the puppy calmed down, relaxed. Her hands were somewhat reminiscent of the warm hands of Sowon .

The worker did not look for the soul in the client, usually they bring her spoiled puppies who cannot sit still, they have to be caught all the time. When their owners returned for a trimmed puppy, they hear that he (she) has not yet been trimmed, blame her for the professionalism, and not their pet. Therefore, when they brought a snow-white ball, the worker was not happy. Before her, dissatisfied customers had already come to her, her head ached terribly, the worker wanted to quit everything, close her hairdresser, and move to another city.

She will be my last client, ” the worker decided then, saying goodbye to two lovely girls, turning her attention to the puppy sitting on the table.

But when the worker started combing and the puppy, the baby relaxed and completely trusted her hands. The worker was very surprised so that luck would not turn away, she began to quickly, but not forgetting about caution, cut the wool.

Everything went very well, the worker was able to cut her entire small body without any problems. It remains only to cut where the neck and head are. The worker looked at the sleeping puppy, smiled, and proceeded to trim the neck.

The pendant did not interfere, but for a better haircut, and seeing that the baby was asleep, the worker, at her discretion, decided to take it off. The puppy won't notice anyway, because baby Yerin was asleep. She will carefully unfasten the pendant, remove it, the haircut will take only 5-7 minutes, the puppy will not even notice that the pendant has been removed.

Once again, making sure that the puppy was sleeping, the worker quickly ed the pendant, removing it from her neck. She raised it to her eye level to take a closer look at the pendant itself:

- What a beautiful girl - the hairdresser whispered admiringly, running the tip of her index finger along the lines of the depicted face. - It was drawn by a master of his craft, everything is so precise and perfect - the worker, enchanted by the pendant, whispered in amazement. After admiring the pendant for a couple of minutes, the worker decided to continue the haircut, her gaze fell on the puppy, but ...

Instead of a puppy, the girl on the pendant was sitting on the table.

Her snow-white skin was dazzling, her pure, beautiful dark eyes looked innocently at the worker, long golden hair covered her body like a cape.

The worker went numb, froze with the pendant hanging in the air.

- It does not belong to you, bring it back - holding out her hand, ordered the girl.

- Sorry, I ... - the words disappeared as suddenly as the worker tried to apologize, she could not believe her eyes when the girl changed her appearance in a matter of seconds.

The cute image had disappeared, now a girl in black clothes sat in front of her, her silver hair was braided in a pigtail, her head was crowned. An ominous aura emanated from her.

- Forget everything you saw - the girl ordered, snatching the pendant from the hands of the worker, fastening it around her neck.

- I ... didn’t ... see anything - the worker could barely utter out of fear.

- That's right, you didn't see anything - the girl grinned, gracefully bringing her hand to the worker's face, her two fingers touched the middle of the eyebrow, pressed on the point. - We a wa - wa -wa - wa ; we a ya - ya - ya - ya - the girl sang in a gentle voice, making sure that the eyes of the worker dim. When the worker fell into a trance, the girl quietly whispered in her ear: - You didn't see anything, you just cut the puppy's hair. Repeat!

- I didn't see anything, I just cut the puppy - the worker's voice sounded monotonously.

- Well done, now when I snap my finger, you will return to your work, forgetting forever the pendant on the puppy's neck - the girl ordered, half returning to her previous form, she managed to snap her fingers before completely transforming into a puppy.

The worker ran her hand over her face, rubbing her eyes, feeling even more headache:

- Migraine completely tortured me. Hmm, what did I do? - Scratched her chin, looking down at the calmly lying puppy. - Oh yes, a haircut! Only the head remains, now I will cut my bangs a little so that it does not bother your eyes.

**

SinB with Umji returned for their puppy exactly 58 minutes 12 seconds later. To be honest, they could not go to the car and wait there calmly, they were too worried.

What if Yennie misbehaves in a strange place?

She's all alone.

Isn't she lonely?

Would Yennie think she was dumped again?

Tormented by such questions, the two maknae hung around the barbershop, expecting to hear a loud call from their dog. They were ready to rush in at any second to calm the puppy, to assure that they had not gone anywhere. But time passed, the puppy was calm, the girls gradually calmed down themselves.

The girls kept looking at their watches, counting the minutes when the Yerin could be picked up.

In the last minutes, their brain could not stand it, the girls resolutely opened the doors, went inside. They came in just in time, and a perfectly trimmed Yerin puppy was being carried out to meet them .

- Oh, baby, how beautiful you are! - both girls clapped their hands, smiling proudly at the puppy, which was wriggling in the hands of the worker, trying to free herself to be in the arms of her mistresses. - Thank you very much - thanked the hairdresser of the girl, holding the loving Yennie , that she wanted to every girl, showing her love for them.

- Ha ha ha, baby, we missed you too, - Umji laughed, pushing her face away from the puppy’s wet tongue.

- I also want a kiss from you, Yennie - showed herself on the cheek, asked SinB , but was ignored. The puppy fully showed her love for Umji. - What have I done this time? I already apologized for the walk, and we seemed to get along, so what's the matter? - bypassing Umji , standing behind her and looking into the eyes of the Yerin puppy .

The Yerin puppy looked away, buried herself in Umji's neck , and if she could cover her ears with her paws, she would.

- I know a good way to improve our relationship, we will drive past the cafe where EunHa - unnie bought ice cream ...

"No! I will not eat ice cream with you! This meal is only with the sweet and kind hostess EunHa !" Yerin puppy barked .

- Why will you only eat with unnie ? If you think so, then you shouldn't have pawed EunHa - unnie , because this privilege was only for Yuju - unnie - mused SinB, sly glancing at the puppy that she had calmed down. She clearly saw the puppy's coat turn pink, Yerin puppy was ashamed that she broke his friendship with Yuju so easily. - So why not share with me the same goodies as withEunHa - unnie ? Or instead of ice cream, give you a small piece of well-done meat - persuaded SinB and watched the puppy's reaction.

- Yes, we were just discussing with the other girls, why not go to a picnic. SinB and I were assigned to buy meat on the way back, SinB is great at grilling meat. So yummy, you just your fingers - I praised my best friend Umji, perfectly understanding what she was pushing SinB and the puppy Yerin .

"Meat?" Yerin's puppy hadn't eaten meat for a long time, she only vaguely remembered its taste.

- Meat - confirmed SinB, spreading her arms wider - many, many delicious meat. I will share with you if we make a deal - pointed to the puppy, who froze in anticipation, listening to every word of the owner. - For every piece of meat I will get a game with you or a kiss. And mind you, I do not like any tenderness, but you are a special girl in my life. So think about it, baby. I'm offering a great deal, whether you have to agree or not.

Not noticeably from the puppy, Umji smiled at her friend, raising a finger up, approving her correct approach to the puppy.

Also unnoticed by the puppy, Umji quickly jotted text into their general chart , announcing what the plans would be today.

The older friends agreed, Sowon even added that she would agree with the manager about free time.

Umji had no doubts that they would be allowed to have a picnic because they didn't have such a busy schedule right now.

They both received an affirmative answer after 10 minutes.

There will be a picnic.