Chapter 43

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 43

 

At the Werewolf Kingdom


It was late at night and Nayeon was taking a walk in the forest. She was just walking alone as if her body was walking on its own. She tried to call out for Jeongyeon but no voice had came out from her as if she could not produce any sounds. She was panicking inside but her body continued to walk straight ahead. 

 

"What's happening?" she thought.

 

"Where am I going?" ...

 

"What's going on?"

 

She kept asking these questions in her head while her body was being controlled. Her arms lifted on its own as it swayed the branches that came in her way.

 

It continued for awhile until she saw a woman wearing an old fashion clothes. The woman was walking ahead of Nayeon with her back facing the young witch. Nayeon wanted to call out but her voic had not come back yet. And so, she silently followed the woman in front of her. The woman did not spare a glance at her but she knew Nayeon was following her.

 

They both had arrived in an open field. The fullmoon was visibly shown in the dark sky. Nayeon's body suddenly stopped walking and just stood on the side. While the woman walked in to the center and turned around to face her. The woman's face very familiar to Nayeon. She squinted her eyes trying to decipher or even remember where she had seen the woman. The woman let out a small smile and lifter her right hand. She urged Nayeon to watch what she was doing. 

 

The woman pointed her finger on the ground and create a motion as if she was drawing something then, fire was beginning to trace on the ground until it formed into a big summoning circle. It was a huge circle surrounding an open field with the woman at the center of it. Nayeon watched in awe.

 

She looked up at the woman wanting to ask questions but her body could not be moved. The woman then talked to her.

 

"Hurry my grandchild, we don't have enough time" the woman said to her in whisper. 

 

All of the sudden her surrounding were beginning to be engulfed in darkness, she began panicking but the woman in front of her kept her small smile at her nodding while her appearance were beginning to turn to its present look...then, everything disappeared.

 

"Grandma!!!" Nayeon screamed loudly as she bolted out from her sleep finally recognizing the woman. 

 

"Shhhh, Nayeon calm down...shhhh, it was just a dream" Jeongyeon said soothingly towards Nayeon to make her feel relax and gave her a tight hug. She was sleeping beside Naeyon and woke up when she felt the woman twitching and muttering some words. She was trying to shake Nayeon's body to wake up until Nayeon screamed.

 

Nayeon shakingly broke her hug with Jeongyeon but both of her hands were clinging to Jeongyeon's arms tightly as if she was afraid that the woman in front of her would disappear.

 

"You had a nightmare again, Nayeon" Jeongyeon said trying to talk to the shaking girl whose eyes were still wide from the shock.

 

"N-no...It was different. It was not just a nightmare" Nayeon muttered to herself but Jeongyeon heard her clearly. The now awake woman then notice the illuminating light coming from their room's window and she looked up noticing the fullmoon. Realization hit her. She could not waste anymore time.

 

"Call everyone !" Nayeon urgently instructed the bewildered Jeongyeon. She did not explain further but just headed to her table to grabe a pencil and a paper to sketch the open field in her dreams. 

 

"Hurry my grandchild, we don't have enough time"

 

At the Vampire Kingdom


Dahyun was snuggling closer to Sana as they were taking a rest on their small room. Sana was playing on Dahyun's hair as she caressed the Doctor's long blonde hair twirling some some strands of her hair with her finger. 

 

Sana couldn't sleep properly still trying to run through the plan they had made trying to make sure everything go smoothly later on. However, what she or they did not expect was the sudden ambush by the vampires...

 

*BOOM*

 

*BOOM*

 

*BOOM*

 

Loud explosions were heard above them matched with the shaking of the ground they were in. Dahyun jolted awake from the loud sounds noticing some bits of the ground falling off. Both of them suddenly became alert and stood up immediately to leave the room. 

 

*Bang*

 

Their door blasted out and they crouched down with Sana covering Dahyun's body.

 

"Alpha, we are being ambushed ... you need to ru--" a man shouted when he emerged from the door but he was not able to finish his statement when a hand with sharp nails emerged in his chest clutching his heart. The man fell down dead.

 

"Alert the others, we found what we are looking for" one vampire said to his comrade. 

 

But before any vampires could make any moves, Sana growled and dashed towards them killing all the vampires on sight with her human form. 

 

Dahyun took this opportunity to take some weapons from the dead vampires. She then felt Sana held her arm motioning her that it was time to leave.

 

Both then left their tiny home and was shocked at the sight in front of them. Nosferatus and other high level vampire soldiers were destroying every houses killing every humans or werewolves on sight. They also fought back but they were all outnumbered. 

 

Sana jumped out to some vampires to save every humans on her sight. 

 

"Don't leave by my side, Dahyun" Sana warned her as she went to attack nearby vampires.

 

"I'm right here..." Dahyun assured Sana while she took out the blade she got from the vampire soldier. She used that against those vampires coming at her. 

 

Both were too occupied to not notice some warlocks muttering some spells then there were fireballs appearing in the sky. The warlocks pointed out to the humans and these firebals were thrown towards it engulfing everyone including vampires as well.

 

Everyone screamed in agony.

 

"Kill everyone on sight...Drink to your hearts content and let these worthless beings regret betraying our Vampire Lord" Kim Byung Chul ordered.

 

He grabbed some weak women running away from them and snapped her neck easily. He threw her body towards a group of Nosferatus and they feast on her.

He continued his onslaught enjoying playing with the lives of innocent families. Some werewolves slaves who wore their collar attempted to attack him but they were powerless against him. They were immediately been defeated as he used the weapon that could kill the werewolves in an instant.

 

He laughed maniacally with fire surroundi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter