Chapter 10

A New Saga : The World of the Supernaturals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

A kid was on the run. She was running and panting as she entered the forest hoping that she would lose those men who were running after her.  She was holding her stomach trying to supress the pain she was feeling from the stabbing wound she had. Her vission was blurred by the continuous blood flowing from her head but she must keep running.


"Someone, save me ! They are going to get me" the kid thought as she frantically ran for her life


"Where is she!?"


"She is wounded, she won't get away that far" 


"We are in the werewolf territory, we can't enter further."


"Aisshhhh! We must not let her get away... stupid kid"


"She's human now...she is fragile...They have done the unthinkable..The Lord is waiting for the awakening.. We must hurry"


"There she is ! By the falls , hurry before the werewolves can sense us"


The kid kept on running but she had no way to escape. She forgot the reason why she was running but her mind told her to get away and so, she followed but a human can do so little against those men who were after her.  She was at her limit when she was at the top of the falls, she had no choice but to jump.

 

"Run , my child ! Don't let them caught you. You must survive" 

 

And so, she jumped and she found herself in the deep water unable to rise above. She needed air but she continued to go deep into the water. She couldn't hold her breath anymore as she choked on water desperately she flapped her arms hoping it would move her body but it didn't.

 

Creaakk...

 

The sound of the door opening woke her up from her sleep. Dahyun slowly opened her eyes as she looked at the door and saw Mina entering carrying a try with a bowl of hot soup. She tried to get up but her right part of her upper body was still in paid. It was bandaged neatly and either of the two of them said anything about what happened.

 

"You are always a light sleeper. Here I made you this soup" Mina said softly as she put the tray on the table and assisted Dahyun in getting her upper body lifted in a sitting position. Dahyun winced in pain but did not say anything. She could not blame Mina as she was also at fault for not telling about the mate thing to her. 


Mina looked at her worriedly but then it changed to the cold look the longer she stared at Dahyun's wound. 


She lost control and bit too hard on Dahyun that she tried to fight her dark side to conquer Dahyun. She was clearly mad on Dahyun especially on the way she found out that the Alpha Queen was Dahyun's mate and the doctor let the werewolf marked her. 


As soon as she felt that Dahyun was not resisting anymore and her pulse was beginning to weaken ;  Mina pushed herself away from the unconscious girl who was too pale from the lost of blood. She panicked a little bit too scared that she might have killed her Dahyun. Hence, she immediately let Dahyun drank her blood but since the girl was unconscious, she could not drink it. In haste, Mina out her own blood and drank it then put it directly into Dahyun's mouth. She was doing it too many times until Dahyun slightly opened her eyes again but she went back to sleep signalling that Dahyun was out of danger.

 

She laid down Dahyun and noticed that the bite mark did not heal at all. Her blood only gave the young doctor the energy needed for her body but it did not heal the mark.  

 

"My bite will leave a scar but I don't care. As long as that mark was covered, I will keep on biting on that area. How dare that werewolf touch what is mine?!" Mina thought as she signalled Dahyun silently to open and feed her the soup. Mina continously fed Dahyun the soup and instructed her to drink her medicine. 

 

"I should be the one taking care of you Mina-ya, not the other way around" Dahyun muttered softly but good thing Mina has a strong hearing ability as she could understand Dahyun's words clearly.

 

"You should have not let that Sana get near you or better yet, you should have told me about her maybe we would not be in this mess" Mina hissed angrily.

 

Dahyun looked down guiltily. She was glad that Mina was out of danger but she could not bear the thought of Mina hating her.

 

"I'm sorry...please don't hate me. You know I would do anything for you" Dahyun said as she desperately looked up to Mina and clung to her now healed arm.

 

Mina looked at where she was holding and remembered how Dahyun saved her. Truthfully, Dahyun was a genius doctor. If not for her quick thinking and her knowledge, she would be dead from the werewolf bite. No vampire had survived the werewolf bite except her. Thanks to that antidote which would she thought would become handy in the future.

 

Mina broke her own thoughts and focused on Dahyun. She pulled Dahyun's hands away preventing the doctor from touching her. 

 

"You promised me that I would not lose you but why do I feel like I am slowly losing you the moment that Alpha Queen laid her eyes on you" Mina said as she stood up creating a distance between her and the doctor.

 

"You wouldn't Mina. I am her mate but it does not mean that I will be with her"

 

Mina did not say anything but coldly looked at her as she turned her back against Dahyun but before she left the room she could hear the desperate plea of Dahyun.

 

"It is for the war. She needed her werewolf to be awakened. As her mate, she needed me to be claimed. You know that there is no other way but to let it happen, it is how the nature of the werewolf works" Dahyun desperately explained she tried to approach Mina but she was still too weak to get up.

 

Mina sighed and looked at her, "Just rest and I will be back to change your clothes again. I took too much of your blood, If you happen to betray me again...I don't know what is the worst thing that I could do after this"

 

And Dahyun was left alone in the room.

 

Mina then let out her frustrations by punching a wall in the kitchen making the cemented wall cracked. She was mad and angry both at Dahyun and herself.

She hated how Dahyun was so secretive about her past and about herself. She hated how she could not read Dahyun at all. 


As soon as she saw Sana and the way she reacted in seeing Dahyun , she knew there was something between the two but Dahyun acted like Sana was nothing to her. Mina believed the act but it was too late when she realized that Sana and Dahyun had something in the past. 


She was surprised to find out that Dahyun did not went home the other night and was staying on the 2nd mansion of the Son Family. She knew the Alpha Queen was staying there and so, she went there to check and as soon as she arrived in the vicinity, the distinctive scent of Dahyun's blood was evident around the area; she rushed inside the mansion to see both Dahyun and Sana. 


Pure rage and madness took her over seeing Sana on top of Dahyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter