Ch. 31

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

I heard the front door open, and close a minute later. "Nari. Are you down here?" I heard Taehyung call.

"Yeah! Living room!" I called back to him, pushing myself up on the reclining chair.

"I got you something." He said as he walked into the living room, he rounded the chair into my line of vision. In his hands he held a puppy.

My eyes grew wide. "Whaaa." Was all I could say.

"Want to hold him?" He asked holding out the small thing. I nodded my head frantically and held out my arms. Taehyung smiled and gently put him in my lap.

I looked down, the small mostly white puppy with a black patch over his eye, black spots on his lips, a black ear, and black patches all over his body, all with a little pink nose. I gently started to pet him, his small tongue at my hands. "Where did you come from little one? What kind of puppy are you?" I asked in a baby voice not being able to help myself.

"I got him from someone I know, he's a full blooded pitbull, he is 3 months old. I figured it would make you feel a little bit more safe if you had something that could protect you. I'm told he will be like a brick wall. He comes from a good line." Taehyung explained.

I scratched his ear, watching as his eyes closed and he leaned into my hand. "Does he have a name?" I asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "Nope, he's 100% your dog. You can train him, hire someone to train him. Name him.. Anything you want." He smiled.

"If I could jump up and hug you I so would!" I said happily. I had never had the chance to own a dog, let alone any kind of pet, it would of been another mouth to feed. I scratched under his chin. "How does Chul sound?" I asked.

"That's a good name." Taehyung answered, he walked to sit on the couch next to the reclining chair. "How are you feeling? Any pain?" He asked, concern in his voice.

I shook my head. "Nope, Jaesuk made me something to eat an I took my medicine, Jungkook helped my put the ointment on my eye and face already too." I answered, Chul had curled up on my lap and closed his eyes. "Thank you so much, for all of this." I said, looking over at him.

He

Please log in to read the full chapter