Ch.51

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Good morning, Jaesuk." I greeted him with a yawn as I walked into the kitchen, running a hand through my unbrushed, bed head. Chul had stayed in bed, too lazy to get up and have breakfast with me.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" He asked, looking up from his skillet an over at me.

I stretched my arms over my head, feeling my toes curl. "I slept pretty well actually." I replied, which was surprisingly true, despite the fact that Minhyun had been here for the past three days, I guess having Chul sleeping next to me made me feel completely safe. "How about you?" I asked, walking over to the coffee pot, my normal mug already sitting out with the milk, sugar, an spoon in it. I poured the hot coffee into the mug watching as the dark liquid mix with the milk, turning it a light brown. I took a drink an sighed with happiness. "You know me so well, sometimes I think you know me better than I know myself."

He lifted a shoulder, jerking his arm quickly, the eggs in the pan flipping perfectly. "I slept the same as usual. As far as that goes, I just pay attention. You pick up on little things when you just sit back and watch someone." He answered, using the spatula to put the eggs on a plate before handing it to me.

"Thank you." I smiled taking the plate from him an sitting on one of the stools at the island.

The room went dead silent when Minhyun entered the room. "I heard talking, so I thought I'd come in an say good morning." He gave an obvious fake smile and looked over at me. I tried to hide the disgust when I saw him. I kept my gaze down at my plate, using my chopsticks to bust open the yolk, stuffing a bite into my mouth. Minhyun made his own cup of coffee and came to stand by me. "Good morning.. Nari." He took a drink from his cup, I could feel his eyes on me.

I quickly finished the food on my plate, looked up at Jaesuk who just gave a short nod seeming to know what I was thinking. I picked up my mug an stood up. "I'll see you later Jaesuk, don't work too hard." 

"You either Miss Nari." He answered giving me a half smile.

I left the kitchen, planning on going back up to my room to grab something from the pile of clothes that Jimin had moved back into my room. Minhyun grabbed ahold of my arm, stopping me at the bottom of the stairs. I turned around to look at him. "What?" I asked in an annoyed tone, pulling my arm free from his grasp.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

I raised my brows, was he serious right now? "Leave me alone Minhyun, we have nothing to talk about." I answered.

His feelings seemed to be hurt. "Did I do something?" He asked, looking down at me.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Look, I have things to do today, I don't have time to deal with whatev

Please log in to read the full chapter