Ch. 6

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

21/2Years Ago

"Hey, Nari wait for me!" I stopped and turned to see Hoseok jogging over to me. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, shifting the strap of my backpack to my other shoulder, his brown locks were wet from sweat. "Practice kick your again?" I asked laughing.

"Of course not, why do you say that?" He asked looking at me dumbfounded.

"You're all sweaty. Usually that means that you were doing something strenuous." I answered. "I'm actually surprised you left on time."

He shrugged a shoulder. "The teacher made me leave. Oh, I heard you singing in class when I passed by earlier to use the bathroom, it seemed like you had the entire classroom in awe."

I felt my cheeks heat up. "That's not true. I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I messed up a little, I should of went with the song you told me too." I sighed.

"Pft." He scoffed. "You're lying. Your voice is something no one has ever heard of, at least in a long time, it's really refreshing instead of hearing the same tired melodies."

I held back a laugh. "You're just buttering me up. What are you wanting ?" I asked.

"I don't want anything. Honestly." He held up his hands in defense. Hoseok had been my best friend, really my only friend since I started here. I was more on the shy side, never really speaking up to anything, that is until I met Hoseok, he was always so loud and happy, it kind of wore off on you, kind of like an infection that you didn't want to get rid of. He'd taught me to open up a little more, though I still wasn't any good at making new friends, I was perfectly content with just being with him. "What are you doing after classes tonight?"

I lifted my shoulder. "I don't know, why what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I was thinking about going out, maybe to a club or something, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. We have a day off tomorrow and we can sneak off campus like we usually do." He suggested.

"Uh. Yeah. Sure." I said with a smile. "You got it. I'll meet you after school?"

Hoseok nodded his head before we split ways going into separate classrooms.

 

Present Day

A knock on the door pulled me from my sleep. It had been awhile since I thought of Hoseok last. 

I sat up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. "Come in." I said through a yawn, running my fingers through my disheveled hair.

Jungkook walked in, already showered and dressed for the day. "Good morning." He spoke. "Taehyung has already left for his meetings for the day. I have some business to take care of, you're to assist me then we are to meet him at the club around 8p.m. So when you're ready, take a shower and get dressed. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen with Chef Jaesuk and Jimin. Try not to take too long though. I don't want to run too late." He explained.

I

Please log in to read the full chapter