Ch. 65

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV (3 Days Earlier)

I opened my eyes, I felt like I had been asleep for days, my body aches all over from staying under the covers not moving for too long. 

I yawned and climbed out of bed, various bones popping each time I moved. I needed to meet up with Hoseok and update him on what's going on, I hadn't been able too yesterday because I was still trying to get rid of whatever I had caught that caused me to run a fever.

All I knew was that I really needed a shower, I felt disgusting and dirty so a nice hot shower would do the trick. I shuffled my feet over to the closet grabbing one of the many black button up dress shirts and jackets, draping them over my arm, walking over to the long dresser to get a pair of socks and boxers before I left the room and to the bathroom.

 

I pulled the car into my usual parking spot, shut off the engine and got out, buttoning my suit jacket, looking both ways before I started walking toward the cafe where I would have to no doubt wait for Hoseok to show up and give me an excuse for why he's late this time. 

I heard footsteps other than my own behind me, I slowed my steps before turning around to see who it was. "Well. Hello, Jungkook." The man said, I couldn't tell who it was behind the black ski mask that he had pulled over his head, only two holes for the eyes and one for the mouth. In his hand he had a gun outstretched and pointed at me, finger on the trigger. "I think you should come with me."

"And what if I don't want too?" I asked, keeping my eyes trained on his every movement.

"Then I guess I'd have to say that's too bad, well. It's the hard way then." The man shrugged. "Go ahead." He jerked his head.

I turned my head in time to see another man, using the  handle of the gun to hit me in the temple.

Everything went dark.

 

 

"Wake up." A deep mans voice I didn't recognize demanded, immediately tossing a bucket of ice cold water on me.

I gasped for air, my eyes shooting open, I stared up at the black ski masked man that stood before me. "What the do you want?!" I nearly shouted. 

"What is Taehyung planning?" The man once more demanded.

"What are you talking about? Planning what!" I tried to tug my wrists free from the zip ties that held them to the chair arms.

The man bent down on one knee to be level with me, a cigarette in his hand. "You're Taehyungs right hand man, you're gonna sit there an say you don't know what he's planning? You're full of ." He ashed the cigarette on the floor.

I shook my head. "He doesn't tell me anything. I swear." I lied. My eyes darting quickly around the room trying to figure out where I w

Please log in to read the full chapter