Ch. 34

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV

I rolled over onto my side, my eyes opening slowly, Nari laid beside me, fast asleep on her stomach, her golden hair feathered out around her. The warm sunlight trickling in in streaks onto her exposed milky skin on her back. I sat up on my elbow, resting my head on the palm of my hand. With my free hand I traced the freckles on her back.

A small giggle came from behind the curtain of hair, I looked down at her. "What are you doing you weirdo?" She asked with a tired voice. "Watching people sleep, like some kind of creeper." She rolled onto her side to face me.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear so I could look into her beautiful chocolate eyes. "Not people.. Just. You." I gave her a soft smile. "An if I must say. You're absolutely beautiful."

A pink flush spread across her cheeks. "You're crazy." She looked away from my eyes. "When did you get that?" She asked pointing to my shoulder.

I looked where she was pointing. The twin snake tattoo, the same one Taehyung had, except mine was on my shoulder inside of my forearm. "Oh. Last week, Taehyung thought it would be a good idea. 'Only his closest crew get it.' As he said. So don't be surprised if he wants you too as well." I answered, using finger quotes.

She made a face. "I never expected to get a tattoo." She replied. "But speaking of Taehyung. We should probably get going. Check your phone to make sure Taehyung didn't try to get a hold of us."

This time it was me who made a face. "You're right." I answered. Watching as Nari slid out of the bed, pulling the sheet around her as she looked for her clothes that had been discarded all over the floor. 

I watched as she tugged her black jeans past her thighs an over her perfectly sculpted . She pulled her t shirt on, pulling her hair out so it would flow freely down her back  in waves. Even from behind she was mouth wateringly beautiful. I could just stare at her all day, admiring her beauty, but sooner or later I was gonna have to get up and get going just like her.

I let out a long sigh before getting out of the bed, scooping my clothes up and putting them on. I ran a hand through my hair, smoothing it down against my head and  glanced over in her direction. "Are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Yup, I'm good to go." She replied, crossing the room, over to me. I looked down at her, my eyes instinctively landing on the now scar going down her face. I quickly pulled my eyes away before she noticed it.

 

We stepped out into the hallway, letting the door close behind us on the way out. We walked side by side in an awkward silence, unsure of what to say to one another until we reached the elevator, she pressed the button to go down, listening to the dings as it went down floor by floor before the doors sliding open. There were two people already inside, a young man roughly our age an a woman recognized after a moment as Mrs. Lee, a.k.a Nari's mother.<

Please log in to read the full chapter