Ch. 73

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

 I groaned, it felt like a jackhammer was going off against my skull, I tried to use my hand to press against my head to try and calm the pounding down, but, I couldn't move my hand, nor could I really feel my arms. 

 

Despite my body telling me not too, I opened my eyes, slowly looking around at my surroundings. "." The pain worsened with my eyes open. I looked up, my arms were above my head, shackled together. My feet barely touched the ground. What the, what happened? Where am I? I asked myself. The room was pretty much dark, except for a single fluorescent light that kept flickering. I could hear water dripping from the ceiling onto the concrete floor.

 

All at once I remembered what happened. I had tried to escape but Minhyun was there, I managed to stab him but it did nothing to help me in the end, if anything,  it made it worse.

 

"Ohhhh Kittennnnn~~~~" I heard Minhyun sing-song as he walked down the steps. A moment later he was standing in front of me. "I had to go get stitches because of you ya'know." He lifted up his shirt. A white bandage covering a section right below his ribcage, blood had seeped through a little. "8 stitches. With a little kitchen knife." He chuckled.

 

My lip curled. "You deserved it. If I weren't chained up, I'd do it again. But you're like a little boy. Scared of a girl." I chuckled myself. "You're pathetic."

 

The muscles in his jaw clinched, his eye twitching. He took a step closer to me, grabbing my chin, forcing me to look at him. "What did you just say to me? Do you want-"

 

"What? Shock me? Go ahead. Do it." I interrupted him.

 

He reached into his pocket with his free hand, pulled it out and pressed the button. The familiar shock went through my body. I bit down on my tongue to hold in the cry that tore through me. "That it?" I asked, panting.

 

I saw the anger in his eyes, like an uncontrollable fire. "Not enough for you?" He asked, his head cocking to the side. "I've got an idea." He disappeared behind me, I couldn't tell what he was doing until the chains started pulling at my arms. A moment later my feet lifted off the floor, I tried pointing my toes to reach the floor.

 

Pain in my shoulders became all I could think about, it felt like my arms were separating from the sockets. I tipped my head back, closing my eyes tightly and focusing on my breathing so he wouldn't know just how badly it hurt.

 

Just as he was about to continue his "fun" his cellphone rang. "Ugh. Who could that be?" He asked. "Whoever it is is gonna pay for interrupting our fun time." He turned his back to me an I let out a sigh of relief.  "Oh, Mr. Choi, hello, how are you doing this evening? I'm good, I'm good. I'm actually with the girl now." He pulled the phone from his ear and aimed it to look at me. "We had a bit of a problem earlier so she's in timeout. She's a bit of a firecracker." He explained.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter