Ch. 55

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin walked out onto the balcony where I was standing, letting the sunlight soak into my skin despite the chilly breeze the sun was warm. "What are you doing out here?" He asked, leaning his back against the railing.

"I wanted some fresh air. The house has been a little tense the past couple days." I answered, flicking the ash off the cigarette, blowing out the smoke.

"I know what Taehyungs problem is but what's up with Jungkook? His mood seems worse than normal." His face scrunched up.

"He can't find Minhyun-"

"I hate that guy." Jimin interrupted with a scoff. "What does he have to do with it ?"

"It's a long story... I. Don't really feel like talking about it." I looked away from him. Casting my gaze down at the concrete below. 

A shiny silver car pulling into the driveway grabbed my attention. "Who is that ?" I asked, knitting my brows together, squinting my eyes trying to see into the car.

Jimin turned around, cocking his head to the side. "Huh. Probably someone for Taehyung most likely." He answered. "Wanna go see who it is and what they want ?" He asked. His eyes lighting up with mischief as he tugged on my arm.

I shook my head, laughing at him. "You clearly need to get out of the house. Wanna go get something to eat or go we a movie or something?" I asked as we walked towards the door leading back inside, putting my cigarette out on the way.

He lifted his shoulder as we walked through through the house side by side. "I don't knowwwww~" He whined, puffing out his bottom lip.

"You're like a little kid about to throw a temper tantrum because he got told no. All that's left is for you to stomp around." I said to him, putting my hands in my hoodie pockets.

The corners of his mouth turned up in a smile. His eyebrows raising. "Oh? Is this better?" He asked, bringing his foot down hard against the floor imitating a child. "I wanna stay here and play with the stranger Mommy!!" He exclaimed in a baby voice.

I stopped dead in my tracks and blinked my eyes as I stared at him in disbelief. "I.. I can't believe you just did that... That was. Well." I didn't even know what to say.

His smile grew, the whites of his teeth showing. "What? You don't like to be called Mommy?" He asked, coming up close to me, our bodies inches from touching.

A shiver went down my spine, my body shuddering. "Not by a grown man.. No

Please log in to read the full chapter