Ch. 57

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV

I followed Taehyung through the open doorway, my entire body ached from lack of sleep, when I wasn't following Taehyung around, I was out trying to find Minhyun, who had seemingly disappeared into thin air like he never existed. My nights lately had been long and tedious, but as long as Nari was okay that's all that mattered. "You hungry?" Taehyung asked, taking off his jacket and hanging it up on one of the free hangers before taking his shoes off.

"Yeah. A little." I answered shedding my own jacket, hanging it beside his.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked. "You've been kind of distant the past few days. If something is bothering you, you can tell me." He assured.

We walked into the kitchen, Jaesuk was sitting at the table scribbling on a piece of paper, he lifted his head and looked over at the two of us. "Good evening sirs, or should I say morning." He said as he checked the watch around his wrist. "What can I make the two of you?" He asked, pushing himself back from the table an stood.

Taehyung sat down on one of the stools, leaning on the counter on his elbows. "I'll take some tea, I'll wait until morning to eat." 

"Same for me please, Jaesuk." I said, joining him at the counter, sitting in one of the stools. Taehyung looked awful himself, the dark bags under his eyes showed that he probably hadn't been sleeping himself, he probably feels like the whole world was against him right now. Sadness welled up in my chest, sure Taehyung was a bad guy, he did illegal crap, he's killed countless people, I knew I had to take him down. But, on the other hand I truly felt bad for him, I don't know what I would do if I was in his position, knowing it was his Father that has been trying to take him down this whole time.. Had Taehyung cried? If he has he hasn't let me in on it, and the few times I've seen Nari, she hadn't said anything about it.

Taehyung was staring down at the counter quietly which was usual in itself. "How was your night?" Jaesuk asked him.

Taehyung looked up, a forced smile spreading across his face that didn't reach his eyes. "It was fine. How was everything here ?"

Jaesuk lifted a shoulder and dropped it. "It was good." He paused. "It was a mighty nice thing you did for Nari Mr. Kim. The two of them seemed to get along just fine."

I raised a brow. "Who? What?" I asked, feeling completely o

Please log in to read the full chapter