Ch. 1

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

I laid back, letting my head hit my pillow, my bones ached from working an I couldn't wait to curl up and sleep. I let out a satisfying sigh as I felt my muscles relax against the bed, my eyes fluttering closed.

Next thing I knew. Hands tightly grabbed ahold of both my arms holding on tightly, cutting off the circulation, still half asleep I didn't realize what was happening until the feeling of being pulled from my bed made my eyes shoot open. I whipped my head around to try and get a grasp of the situation, but the two figures had on black masks to hide their identity. I let out the loudest scream I could manage. "Would you gag her or something to shut her up?!" The one on my right exclaimed, forcing his voice deeper so I couldn't make out who he was. What in the hell was going on? This had to be a dream, a horrible horrible realistic dream. That's it. I had watched way too many horror movies. 

The man on my left shoved some kind of cloth in my mouth to prevent me from screaming any further. I tried pulling my arms free but their grip only became tighter. I tried kicking my feet but that only caused them to lift me up off the ground, my shoulders screaming in pain, feeling like they'd pop out of socket at any given moment. Drug through my door, through the hallway and into the living room where my father sat. Once eye contact was made he quickly adverted his eyes so he wouldn't have to look at me. "Your debt has been paid. Don't come looking for the girl, don't report her as missing, if anything else arises be aware the boss knows everything. You won't get away from him." The deep voiced one said as he walked, still holding me securely.

I caught a glimpse of my father nodding his head, quietly whispering "Take her." I felt my body go limp without my concent. Hearing my father say those words sent something threw me. I know we didn't get along well since my mother walked out on us when I was just seven years old. My father unable to cope with the fact my mother abandoned us began drinking heavily and gambling away all of our money. Not long after, he lost his job. I left college to come home and help my father with his bills. Had his gambling became so bad that he just gave me away so willingly? And to whom?

 

I don't remember my eyes closing when I'd been thrown into the backseat of a black van, doors child proof locked so I couldn't open the door and fling myself out. I hadn't even felt tired after the whole thing, yet my eyes closed unwillingly. Next time my eyes opened, I was inside of a small white room with a single table and two chairs. I looked around at my surroundings, noting the light was too bright against the blinding white walls.

"Gooooood, you're awake." A loud voice that sounded like velvet rang throughout the room, I quickly scanned the room again, noticing a speaker in the top corner, above the door. "You can try to get out, but I assure you, you won't" The same voice said demandingly, as if he could read my thoughts.

"Who are you?!" I shouted, my throat was so dry it felt like it would bleed.

The same door I had been starring at opened. A taller man with jet black hair came walking in. The air surrounding him oozed with power. I immediately felt small in comparison. Both hands shoved into his black dress pants, he starred at me. He was beautiful, perfect looking even. "So you're Mr. Choi's daughter." The man said in the same velvety voice as he did over the speaker. "You'll work out one way or another." He tilted his head to the side and cocked a half smile, a single eyebrow raised.

I felt my legs step backwards as he got closer, He reminded me of a lion ready to pounce it's prey with how he moved, with how his eyes narrowed. I swallowed the lump in my throat "How

Please log in to read the full chapter