Ch. 60

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So who is Namjoon?" Seokjin asked, his hands in his black pants pockets as he stood behind me.

"I guess you could call him a friend of mine." I answered, knocking on the door, waiting for Namjoon to open it. 

"Why are we here?" He asked, his eyes watching the metal door like he was waiting for something to pop out.

I turned my head to look back at him. "Well to put it bluntly. He doesn't like Jungkook." I answered with a smile.

Seokjin nodded his head. "Ahhhh. So you come instead, what does Namjoon do?" He asked.

"You ask a lot of questions." I said, feeling the irritation beginning to bubble up. "You'll see when we get inside."

The metal door groaned as it opened, Namjoons face popping through the narrow opening before opening it up all the way, a large smile on his face, his cheek dimpling. "Nari!" He said happily, only to frown when he noticed Seokjin, a finger pointing at him. "Whose this?" He asked.

"Long story, I'll explain when you let us inside." I suggested, raising my brows at him.

Namjoon made a face, muttering something under his breath as he stepped aside so we could walk inside. "Okay. Now you're inside. Tell me the story." He practically ordered.

"Well. His name is Seokjin and he's my step brother, and he's sort of my bodyguard." I started, Namjoon looked back at me with a confused look on his face. "Awhile back I sort of lost my on my mother who took off an I hadn't seen since I was little, in the elevator. Seokjin was there an apparently was looking for me, so Taehyung hired him as my bodyguard because he thinks I can't handle myself." I finished.

Namjoon plopped down on his couch in his normal spot, his eyes not leaving me. "Well then." He finally said, scratching the back of his head. "I'm not quite sure what to say to that." 

I couldn't hold back the chuckle that left my lips. "You and me both. But hey, you asked." I shrugged my shoulders. "You have everything ready?" I asked.

"Always in such a rush." Namjoon through his teeth. Picking up one of the many perfectly rolled joints, putting it between his lips an sparked it up, taking a big drag from it and blowing out smoke rings. "How is everything on your end, besides you know the whole step bodyguard brother thing."

I cleared my throat. "It's alright I guess." Taking the joint that he held out to me. "It's the same as it always is." 

I held it out for Seok

Please log in to read the full chapter