Ch. 43

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

I pulled the piece of paper out of my jacket pocket, unfolding it, and double checking if it was the correct address before stuffing it back in my pocket. It was close to Midnight, so Hanbin would most likely come home any moment now.

My heart raced in my chest, thumping in my ears. "You can do this." I whispered out loud to myself, the vapor from my breath creating a cloud around me as I took a slow deep breath, pulled the black baseball cap further down so my face would be hidden to anyone I may pass an adjusted the backpack I was carrying. I walked up the staircase one step at a time, keeping my footsteps as quiet as possible, once on his floor, I glanced in both directions, reading off the numbers on the doors,  the end of the hallway was the door I was looking for. Apartment 406.

Pushing the doorbell with my  an stepping away from the peephole just in case someone was home, but after five minutes of no one opening the door nor any sounds inside. I figured he was indeed still. I quickly bent down so I was eye level with the doorknob using a bobby pin to pick the lock, just like Jungkook had shown me.

Moments later a clicking sound signaled that the door had successfully unlocked, I grabbed a hold of the doorknob and turned it, pushing the door open and closing it quietly behind me, I relocked the door and kept the lights off so nothing would look suspicious when Hanbin got home. I made my way through the darkness until I found a chair to sit in while I waited, leaving my backpack next to the chair leg.

 

Just as I tipped my head backward to rest against the chair, the I could hear keys fiddling with the lock to the door, I slowly stood up, my hand reaching inside my jacket to rest on the handle of the gun that sat in my shoulder holster. The door creaked open, light shining through the darkness. The door closed and locked and footsteps against the wooden floor.

The light to the dining room came on, Hanbin walked around the corner, coming face to face with me. A small scream came from him as he jumped backward. "Wh-what the hell are you doing in my house?! Who are you!?" He demanded.

I took the baseball hat off, an smiled at him. "Well. Hello there Hanbin."

His eyes rounded. "What are you doing here?" 

I lifted a shoulder. "I thought we could talk." I answered.

Hanbin shook his head, backing away from me, no doubt trying to make it to the front door. "I don't think we have anything to talk about."

I pulled the gun out from the holster, the silencer had already been attached. I held it up pointing it at his head. "I think maybe you should sit down. And we have plenty to talk about, if I were you, I would do as I'm told." 

His jaw clenched and with his hands held up, he slowly made his way over to the dining room chair an sat down. "What do you want?

Please log in to read the full chapter