Ch. 28

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG POV

I sat in my office chair, my fingers steepling as I stared down at the papers on my desk. I tapped my index fingers together. A knock at the door caused me to look up. "What is it?" I asked.

The door slowly opened, Jimin walking inside. "Chef Jaesuk has prepared something some food, you really need to eat." Jimin said, his voice low as to not challenge me.

"Did I ask for food?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"I'm sorry?" He asked, like he didn't quite hear me.

"I said DID I ASK FOR FOOD?!" I slammed my palms down on the desk an stood up, resting my weight on my hands, I could feel my eye begin to twitch in annoyance. 

Jimin swallowed hard, his hands interlocked in front of him below his waist. "I'm sorry sir, it's just.. You haven't left this room in almost two days. We're starting to get worried about you."

I pushed all the papers, pens, an anything else that was in my way off my desk. "I don't believe I asked you to worry about me. Or even bother me for that matter. I'm busy." I spat.

"I know you're upset over Nari and all. Still, you need to take time to take care of-"

I rounded the desk, pushing Jimin against the wall, his head bouncing off of it, the collar of his shirt twisted in my balled up fists. "It's none of your ing business Jimin, so stay the hell out of it!" I yelled.

Jimin stared at me, his eyes wide and round, he was scared. I could feel his rapid heart beat, his breath picking up as he tried to stay calm. "I-I-I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to make you angry." His voice shook.

I slammed my fist as hard as I could against the wall beside his head, making him flinch. "!" I yelled an spun away on my heel. "Get out." I huffed.

Without saying another word, Jimin quickly left me alone in the room. I looked down at my hand, all four of my knuckles had split wide open, blood dripping down my fingers and onto the floor. All I felt was a dull ache. I needed to clean my hand up.

I held my arm to my chest, keeping my hand elevated just in case I had done some real damage to it, I used my free hand an slung the door open, walked down the long hallway to the bathroom, blood dripping onto the floor behind me. I flipped the light switch, the bathroom lighting up with it's bright florescent lights.

I turned the hot water knob on, letting it warm up before sticking my hand into the running water. I felt pain surge through my hand in that moment. I couldn't bend my fingers. I slammed the side of my head against the wall, closing my eyes tightly

Please log in to read the full chapter