Ch. 17

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Nari, time to wake up!" Jimin sing-songed as he ripped open the black blinds, bright sunlight shone through.

I groaned pulling the blankets up over my face. "No. Not yet." I curled up in a ball, surrounding myself with darkness once more.

The bed sunk under Jimins weight. "Okay I'll give you a few more minutes." I felt one of his arms drape across my body, his chest against my back, his warmth spreading into me. "I just get to cuddle with you then." As he spoke, his breath hit the back of my neck, making the hair stick up, goosebumps all down my arms and legs.

I tried to wiggle free of his grasp but he snuggled me closer to him. "You won, I'm getting up." I grumbled.

"Mm Mm. Nope too late, you're really comfy, you know that?"

"I thought you wanted to go shopping today? Plus I still have that thing to do, remember?" I asked, once again trying to pry his arm off my body.

"Fine fine fine." He sat up, pouting. "I'll just sneak in when you're sleeping and cuddle with you then." He said under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

"Then I guess I'll have to lock the door before I fall asleep, huh?" I got off the bed, rubbing the sleep from eyes with the heels of my hands. "I'm going to take a quick shower and get dressed, then we can go. But I expect to stop for coffee." I pointed a finger at him as I walked backwards towards the closet. "Oh and I need to get some things that aren't completely black, it will be less suspicious with what I've got to do today."

He gave me two thumbs up. "You got it. I know just the place. I'll go downstairs and have Chef Jaesuk start some coffee." He got off the bed himself, stretching his arms over his head as he made his way towards the door.

"Good idea." I answered as I picked out the clothes I would be wearing for the day and went to the bathroom to take my shower.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I dressed in my long sleeve sweater, the sleeves longer than my hands an a pair of jeans before leaving the bathroom, not bothering to put on any makeup. I made my way downstairs to meet up with Jimin. Who as promised had a to go cup of coffee waiting in hand for me. "Here you go. Everything is ready to go. I've already told the driver where we'd be going, he's going to drop us off in the shopping district and meet us when needed." He said.

I took the cup from him. "Well then, let's get too it sh

Please log in to read the full chapter