Ch. 48

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walked in through the front doors of the club, everything was as it normally was, guys fawning over the women that walked around half or were dancing. I clenched my fingers around the handle of the black duffel bag that held my 'supplies'. I was dressed in my normal work attire expect my clothes were black instead of the bright neon colors that would stand out like the other girls, I also had a blonde wig cut in a bob on to further disguise myself.

According to Changwoo's text message that I received late last night, he said that Jungnam would be here, and thanks to Jungkook leaving my door unlocked for me, bringing me my bag and taking Taehyung out. He said he would give me a text a few minutes before they left so I could get home in time. I went straight upstairs an into the VIP room 5 to put my duffel bag down until I was ready for it.

 

I quickly scanned the room for the man Changwoo had described to me. "Nari?" I turned hearing my name. "I didn't know you worked tonight." The bartender said, resting his arms on the bar counter.

"I picked up a shift." I half smiled. "I have a question for you." I walked up to the counter so we were closer and wouldn't have to shout as loudly.

"Shoot." He said. 

"Have you seen a guy named Lee Jungnam?" I asked.

He stayed quiet for a moment, thinking. "Uh. I believe so. If he is here he would most likely be over there." He lifting his arm, pointing over toward where a woman was currently dancing on a pole.

"Thank you." I gave him a smile.

"No problem, anything for you." He gave me a wink. "Oh by the way. I like that hair color on you." He added.

"It's a wig, I don't think I could bring myself to do something this drastic... But thank you." I replied.

He gave me a nod and went back to work making drinks for people an I made my way toward where he directed me. Sure enough just as Changwoo said. I couldn't help the small feeling of satisfaction I felt.

"Hey, Minseo. It's time for your break." I lied to the girl that was dancing on the pole for what I'd only assume was Jungnam.

"Awesome. Jungnam darling. Nari here is going to take over for me, is that alright with you?" She asked only proving that it was indeed, Jungnam.

The brown haired man looked me up and down an shrugged his shoulders. "She's pretty enough." He finally said.

"Okay, I'll see you later." She took the money he held out for her and took off, probably into the back room a

Please log in to read the full chapter