Ch. 53

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG POV

I had rushed to the hospital when I got a call from Yoongi that Nari was there, that some lady had found her unconscious in the alleyway outside of the Hotel she worked at when she was taking out the trash, she quickly had called the police and she was rushed to the hospital, and Yoongi just so happened to be there at the same time and took her to one of his rooms and called me instantly.

When I approached the bed, I saw that she was wearing a cream colored spaghetti strap dress, that showed a little too much if you ask me. had turned a reddish purple color.. Finger marks.. "Oh Nari, what did you get yourself into now?" I asked quietly, brushing a strand of her hair from her sleeping face.

I tried so hard to stay away from her, to not think of her. She was my weakness, and the more people that know about her the more danger she will be in. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with her. I didn't deserve it. She was a genuinely good person an I went and tainted her innocence, she would never be the same, what started out as repayment for a debt turned into something else completely... I wasn't sure if I could live without her.

I sat down in one of the chairs, my legs pulled to my chest, my heels resting on the seat, crossed my arms in a makeshift pillow on top of my knees as I watched her sleeping peacefully. I'm not sure exactly how much time had passed when I saw her eyes flutter open. "Nari." I practically leaped from my seat, at her side instantly.

"Tae?" She asked, her voice sounded painfully raw. "Where am I?" 

"The hospital, some woman that works at the Lotte Hotel found you in the alleyway out cold. She thinks she scared the person off. Do you know who it was? Why were you even there?" I asked all at once unable to help myself.

She pushed herself up into a sitting position. "C-Can I get something to drink first?" Her hand went to to hold it as she spoke. She must be in a great deal of pain.

"Oh, yeah, here. Sorry." I quickly grabbed the cup of water Yoongi had left for when she woke up and held it out for her too take a drink.

"And to answer your questions. Um.." She paused like she was trying to find the right words. "I'm not sure how to tell you." Her hand went to her forehead.

I looked over her face until my eyes held hers. "If you aren't comfortable, you don't have to tell me." I said.

"No. I-it's not that." She stuttered, taking a shaky breath before continuing. "As far as why I'm here. That was your brother, as to why I was at that hotel...." She paused once a

Please log in to read the full chapter