Ch. 42

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

After about a week. I had gotten used to my new routine ao much as I hated it. In my free time though I joined Jungkook at a shooting range to practice with the two guns he had bought for me. 

I didn't want to brag but I had gotten pretty damn good at shooting the targets. "So. How are you doing?" Jungkook asked loudly, his eyes fixed on the target that I had coming forward.

I stayed quiet, letting up on the button, the paper target that had a black silhouette printed on it as well as thin bright red circles that indicated the various point system. 

A long sigh left my lungs. "If I'm being completely honest." I pulled the ear muffs off my ears, letting them hang from my neck. I studied the large paper with bullet holes covering it. "I'm not doing good. I don't sleep. I don't eat, all those girls hate me with a burning passion an I'm not even sure why. It feels like they go out of their way to give me a hard time." I answered. Keeping myself busy by unloading the magazine clips, putting new bullets in one at a time until it was once again full.

"What do you mean they are giving you a hard time?" He asked. Crossing his arms over his chest, brows furrowed.

I shook my head. Ripping the paper from the hooks and tossing it on the ground in the pile I had started on the floor next to my feet. "It's nothing really. Nothing I can't handle." I turned to look at him, plastering a fake smile on my face. "Were you able to find anything on those two guys I had mentioned a few days ago?" I asked changing the subject.

Jungkook let out a huff. His bangs lifting off his forehead. "Not really. They seemed to be under the radar for the most part. Just like Hanbin." He answered.

"Dammit." I cursed and clipped up a fresh piece of paper, pushing the button to send it backwards. This time further than the others. I slammed the magazine into the gun, hearing it click in place. I lifted my arms, closed my eye and lined up the sights before pulling the trigger, a loud shot rang out, bullet casing came flying out and the smell of gun powder was heavy in the air. "I guess I'll just have to figure it out myself. Has anyone seen or heard from Hanbin?" I asked, flipping the safety on so I could give Jungkook my attention.

Jungkook shook his head. "Not since the hospital incident. I don't really want to think about it. But what if something happened to him? He said he was working for someone. Well what if they found out that he screwed up not just once. But twice, an ended up killing him? It happens all the time." He explained.

I bit down on my bottom lip, turning to look at him. "That is a

Please log in to read the full chapter